Navigation
Zarco
Zarco - Re: Review - Amy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Amy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-25 05:39:26

Amy jy is defnitief die moeite werd om n draai in pretoria te gaan maak ek dink sommer more
nemo
nemo - Re: Review - Amy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-08 15:08:36

Name: Amy

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Amy's Full Profile]

During my first visit at HOE last Friday I met a wonderful lady who introduced herself as Amy. She was “brand new” at HOE and I was her first guest. If one can go by first impressions, she was a real stunner – blonde hair, pretty face, stunning body and a great pair of legs.

At first she seemed shy and reserved, but we soon relaxed and struck off a great conversation. I decided to book her for a session and once the usual admin was out of the way, I was lucky enough to have this sexy lady all to myself in a room. After a shower I was requested to lie on the massage bed and she got to show her moves ;-)

She knows how to use her hands and soon I was uselessly relaxed. One can feel that she really knows how to massage properly. We decided to move the action to the bed and here she really jumped into action. For the first time ever I could feel what a proper GFE was like. She massaged and stroked, played and licked all over and wanted me to do the same in return – boy did we steam up that room properly…. I really enjoyed the view of her playing with herself as well. The BJ left me just about passed out. She is not shy to show off and I had great views often.

When I thought the hour that I have booked was over, I got up to go and take a shower. She pulled me back onto the bed and wanted me to play with her till she orgasmd. There was no fake “uhms” and “ahhs” but a real shiver from a body caught in a true deep orgasm. I carried her into the shower and we washed each other and fondled a bit for the last time.

Boy oh boy!!!! – this will be an experience that I will remember for a very long time – Thank you Amy. You are a stunning girl.

PS: I did not phone to make a booking so I cannot comment on phone manners.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Amy
Amy - Re: Review - Amy - Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Amy - Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-05-09 12:37:16

Hi nemo,
Thank you very much for the great review and compliments. I am very glad that you enjoyed your time with me and hope to have the pleasure of your company soon.
Amy
noumpie
noumpie - Re: Review - Amy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-10 07:35:42

@nemo go fU€K urself and get the shivers while ur at it what's the privacy in that and ja she wanted you to cum play sum more till she orgasmd cuz ur dick couldn't do the job properly WOW we are in a world full of ass kissers and dick pullers and u take it hands down! !
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Amy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-05-10 09:02:44

@noumpie your reply removed all doubt regarding your classification and standing
mathew
mathew - Re: Review - Amy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-10 13:59:01

@noumpie, maybe you go do it to yourself. Maybe you her boyfriend and can't stand her being sooo good to others and not to you?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-05-10 14:46:20

Amy is definitely on the need to meet list!
nemo
nemo - Re: Review - Amy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-15 15:03:28

noumpie - you're one of those idiots that only dream about the experiences us real men have...... carry on wanking (after reading true stories like mine) and stop making stupid remarks on this site ....

Thanks flyhigh, mathew for your comments. :-)
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-05-15 18:51:16

This lady is god in female form. She has been at HOE for some time though nemo, not quite "brand new" as you mention. In any event I have not had the pleasure, due to the question distance to travel. I have gazed at her since Mountain View days from afar.
curioso
curioso - Re: Review - Amy - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-18 21:43:05

Name: Amy

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Amy's Full Profile]

After chomping at the bit for weeks, I finally got the chance to visit Amy this morning. I had an awesome hour with this gorgeous young beauty and she was really sweet and giving. She is beautiful and a little bit shy, which makes an awesome combination...thanks for a great visit, Amy!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.