Gwede1980
Gwede1980 - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 131
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 13:47:01

On 2024-05-04 09:23:23 Diktril86 said:
Also got a pm from the tosser. He told me he is going to find my wife and I said that would great, because I'm also still looking for her!

LMFAO
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 441
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-06 09:24:58

I just recieved mail from him. He even attached an interdict with the message between him and i think his wife.
Prostitution in marraige. I think its a interdict against him for abuse
Teyran
Teyran - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 422
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-06 09:34:14

Seems I got it too. Twat.

/T

Wolkie
Wolkie - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-06 09:52:08

He lost his marbles he is looking for guy's to fuck his wife they must send c.v. and std to him .... what a joker of note he will pay dumb head. He have ruined her reputation just keep quiet the more he speaks the more bullshit is coming from him.
Nicky
Nicky - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 467
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 11:42:22

I am sorry guys, i was being intimidated by him and activated my ad a day earlier just to see what's going on with his threats but i have to say, i thought this would be a serious matter to resolve but instead i was laughing all the way through responds.

Yes, this man has been threatening me that he will make sure i don't get any clients if i don't give him sex. He is trying to force me to take his money for sex otherwise i will not be able to pay my bills. He's been parking in my street making sure i don't take clients.

I got a protection order against him but he is running away from the police when we try to serve him. He's now got 2 orders from exes and 3 from working girls, those i know of so i am not the only one being abused.

He is in and out of prison and a psiciatric hospital because of his psycopathic narcissistic behaviour and will soon find himself back in prison.

He sent me messages that if i don't give him sex and make him happy my daughter will find my body like the bloody dead women pics he attached. I also received a call from someone who pretended to be a client desember who he offer R20k to beat me until i ended up in hospital. He threatens my 74 year old mother for raising a wh.re child and wishes her a long painful death just because she ignores him. My son told him to tell him the things to his face so now my son must also go to jail with me as soon as i activate my ad again.

There's a lot i can say about this thing but i am not going to entertain him. To whoever you are who also got a protection order against him this week, don't allow him to intimidate you, he is only trying to scare you into getting your order useless, don't fall for it.
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14328
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 12:13:57

This sounds like the fucker who murdered an old friend of mine a few years back in Kempton Park.
Definitely sounds like his modus operandi...

Stay safe beautiful....
His number is blocked and saved as psycho Stalker.

The coward stopped his whatsapp
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1103
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 13:09:39

This is the kind of ass-hole that ends up doing the fake police routine from prison.

@Nicky, I am glad you are able to laugh about the responses here. The extortion/intimidation that you are experiencing must be incredibly stressful. Strength to you.
Nicky
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 469
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 13:27:55

Thank you majorjohn, it' true. I never thought i could be a victim to something like him because i always thought myself to be a strong person in my own ways but he definitely destroyed the good in me. Luckily he never succeeded in breaking me.
TelsaESA
TelsaESA - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 13:57:41

Question is how will @ Nicky be booked if she has a stage 100 stalker up her ass?
Nicky
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 470
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 14:11:46

Unfortunately he got what he wanted but for me i need a way to get him served. And i think now that he knows his 5th protection order is waiting he wont take the chance to come near.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.