Navigation
MrKinx
MrKinx - Re: Review - Catherine - Bardene Johannesburg
Re: Review - Catherine - Bardene Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-27 15:23:56

@lovelover, I myself have had the privilege of being able to enjoy the service that Catherine offers and it is indeed of a very high standard. To be honest, I do not think that she needs "selfies" in order to promote herself or her service.

Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Review - Catherine - Bardene Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-27 15:55:57

Cat, thank you girl. Our times together are just as memorable to me.

A01Clitlover, thank you, my good man. I see that you read what I write.

Lovelover, no hard feelings.

Let's all just continue to create happy and naughty memories.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Catherine - Bardene Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-07-27 17:39:16

Hi Cat, I have seen you and I did not enjoy our time together as much as I hoped and this is why I felt it was overkill from one punter, there is no need to be calling anyone names!
godbless
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Review - Catherine - Bardene Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 972
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-27 18:43:25

I am sorry you feel that way and yet I ask you to leave others and your uncalled for attacks else where as the review system is not the place to attack other punters based on their own reviews with me.
Yes some punters may click better with ladies or ladies with other punters, yet it still does not give you the right to go on as you have now done today.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Catherine - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Catherine - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-07-28 13:41:58

Name: Catherine

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Catherine's Full Profile]

I saw Cat a few weeks ago and I have to be honest, you all can try shoot me down as much as you like, I was disappointed! the shag felt mechanical and lacked energy, we did not click at all. she is also bigger than what her picture suggest and I wont be back.
I went back to check if I missed something and made a comment about overkill and got attacked by her fans and herself, not ladylike at all.
It is rather strange that all her reviews are good when I had such a crappy time????

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 974
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-28 14:04:22
Edited: 2015-07-28 14:05:39

Now we all know that you are in fact a liar Sir.
I have never seen you for you are in fact a TROLL.
And to put up a false review is in bad taste.
I am now asking you (lovelover) to kindly leave me alone.
Infact you are the one who started attacking other punters on their reviews, kindly back off
Mr Bond
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-28 17:49:40

Lovelover, I now have to take issue with your statement, "...got attacked by her fans...". Obviously, since this issue arose because of your "selfie" suggestion and because I am the "overkill" "dude", you are obviously including me in the group of fans who "attacked you". I did no such thing. I merely refuted your suggestion that my reviews could've been selfies by Catherine. Just three months ago, a very well known girl was banned for exactly that. Amongst other things, in addition to setting the record straight that I, the punter in question, had written my own reviews of the good lady Catherine, I wanted to make it very clear that she had no part in my decision to review her. Imagine if she'd been banned because of your misleading suggestion. Also, look at my previous post. In it, I addressed you as follows, "Lovelover, no hard feelings." Please explain how I attacked you. I was extending an olive branch to you. I don't attack people, unless my life is in danger or my livelihood or reputation is at stake and I have no other alternative. Please be man enough to own up to your error of judgement, rather than deflect blame onto others.
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 983
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-07 13:17:59

@ Mr Bond
@ MrKinx
@ A01clitlover
To you all thank you so much for all your kind words of my service.

But most of all to Mat @ ESA SUPPORT for dealing with this matter, Thank you so much.
It's not the most wonderful feeling in the world when someone lies on the review system about you and your service when never met that punter in the first place.
Let's hope that this will never happen again, let alone a punter attacking other punters on the review system.

@ lovelover, hope never to have our paths cross let alone meet.
Mr Bond
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-08 13:52:18

Cat, my darling. Only a pleasure. I did nothing except speak the truth. You warrant everything I've ever said about you. Stay well girl. Till next time.
Mr. BonaFide
Mr. BonaFide - Re: Review - Cat - East Rand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cat - East Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-12 13:20:52

Do you do interracial sex?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.