Navigation
Hotwired
Hotwired - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Feb 2010
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 12:59:54

On 2021-05-01 12:56:02 modnarmodnar said:
Yes Jake no debate there, I think you've just added a bit of nuance I glossed over for brevity. This is a basic principle in all commerce though, and it applies to everyone's income, including yours and mine. The benefits of demanding a higher rate come with the risk of only a few being able or willing to pay it, in all industries.



I like this guy
martinm
martinm - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Mar 2007
Posts to Date: 2089
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 14:01:00

My average punt works out at around R1500 - am prepared to go up to R2k if she is really good.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3910
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 14:12:21
Edited: 2021-05-01 14:14:40

On 2021-05-01 12:41:21 Jakeburns78 said:
These ladies wished they earned R500 an hour, think logically. A lady operates from 7 to 7. Her first client is 7 till 8, the next client is only at 9 that means if a client every 2 hours she wil have 6 in a day, that's 9000 a day or R750 an hour for a 12 hour day
Now every slot missed drops her hourly rate considerably and if she only has 1 client in a day then she earns R125 an hour, less than minimum wage
She still has rent, cleaning, lighting, food, clothes advert on websites, phone bill, data bill all to be paid

The list goes on and on

They provide a service we want, we will pay R200 for a steak, R60 for a drink and its gone in 60 seconds, I dont think the rates are unreasonable, if today I cant afford them then its NO, I then look which ladies are offering good deals (lots every day and change my choice) if I can afford this month I do the choice I want

Jake



On the first part, I'm real hoping the ladies understand that part. Some seem to be applying that type of principal say they need to make that money for that 12 available hours but only work 3 at 3k am hour. The client never gets to pay that R125 per hour unfortunately.

As for those dinners and steaks, honest truth is people save up the whole month for that treat to savour and enjoy. Likewise, many punters save up for that punting treat that needs to be savoured and enjoyed just like that steak. The expensive stuff is a luxury, not a need.
Harley Sins
Harley Sins - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Advertiser
Joined:
27 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 624
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-01 14:18:41

On 2021-04-30 22:17:48 Gretchen said:
[QUOTE;2869736;Grace] Here on the website i keep seeing high rates... some ppl that call me ask me for discounts at my already affordable rate... i kid u not, this afternoon i got someone that called me and asked if i can do 30mins for R25O, im not even joking...

Same here. The guy didn't even ask anything. He just said "I've got R300 what can you give me". Uhm, let me think buddy. I know, I can give you a pass....LOL.




I would have offered a blow and go for 20min .... Not everyone has that kind of money all the time...
.. every R300 adds up...
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3914
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 14:28:33
Edited: 2021-05-01 14:29:21

On 2021-05-01 14:18:41 Harley Sins said:
On 2021-04-30 22:17:48 Gretchen said: [QUOTE;2869736;Grace] Here on the website i keep seeing high rates... some ppl that call me ask me for discounts at my already affordable rate... i kid u not, this afternoon i got someone that called me and asked if i can do 30mins for R25O, im not even joking...

Same here. The guy didn't even ask anything. He just said "I've got R300 what can you give me". Uhm, let me think buddy. I know, I can give you a pass....LOL.


I would have offered a blow and go for 20min .... Not everyone has that kind of money all the time...
.. every R300 adds up...



Lol, so right. I think lot's of people will be giving her a hard pass now and from what Nadia said, that how much you got strat seems to be working.
Grace
Grace - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 495
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-01 15:10:56

On 2021-05-01 14:28:33 Need4Passion said:

Lol, so right. I think lot's of people will be giving her a hard pass now and from what Nadia said, that how much you got strat seems to be working.



Seems like the ppl who mention the R300 being ok never mention the 30mins... The 30mins is also very important bcoz the ppl that are calling are not willing to compromise on the 30mins

The girls that can offer 30mins of fh for R300 bigups to them, they are the Champs!
Grace
Grace - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 496
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-01 15:13:01

On 2021-05-01 14:28:33 Need4Passion said:

Lol, so right. I think lot's of people will be giving her a hard pass now and from what Nadia said, that how much you got strat seems to be working.



I think Nadia's situation is different coz the guy is there 10mins max
FMS
FMS - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Jan 2016
Posts to Date: 778
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 15:16:18

I do not have a maximum.
I do however have numerous kinks and fetishes which I adequately compensate the provider of.
dg319146
dg319146 - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Basic Member
Joined:
2 Jun 2008
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 15:19:20

Unfortunately whatever "Frikkie's" little head has me do - Most expensive ever R7500 for an 1.5 hours - this turned into almost 3 hours of pure bliss. This is for a strictly massage only girl. It did not stay with massage and I was treated to a full array of services. Will I do this again, hell yea if I had the cash.

I can only punt on Saturday mornings so the offerings are fairly limited.
More often it is about R1000 for the venue and between R500 and R1000 for the girl as these are the only short-notice type bookings available in my area at the time of the weak. I do consider this expensive and the result is that I am punting perhaps once a month. However I must add that all of these punts are worth the money I am paying. Really pretty and well kept ladies in pristine surroundings that go above and beyond with their service.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Nov 2020
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 15:37:24

I have paid 5k for an hour and it was lousy (pretty privilege days) There are some ladies out there that charge 10 percent of that and offer 1000 percent better service. I now punt between the 500 and 1500 range and when i just want a release i spend r150.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.