Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Ivermectin
Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 840
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 07:18:01
Edited: 2021-01-15 07:34:20

So go put your head in the sand and stay there please!!

[/QUOTE]

A quote oft used and directed at these "conspiracy theorists" (at least you asked nicely).
Now we just need to find a suitable quote for the "complicity theorists".
Might also be a good time for a worldwide conference and NOT invite the politicians, the pharmaceutical industry (WHO included), the "billionaire club", the telecom companies, the WEF and the like, to discover what is really going on and put an end to it.
In the meantime keep believing the politicians, the mainstream media, telecoms and the pharmaceutical industry as you wish (and at your peril, if i may be bold enough to add)..
Stress yourself out, get hysterical, get sick, lose your job, your business and your humanity and keep shouting at the heavens, blaming these darn "conspiracy theorists" for all your problems.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2230
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 08:00:13

On 2021-01-15 07:18:01 Johnny English said:
So go put your head in the sand and stay there please!!

A quote oft used and directed at these "conspiracy theorists" (at least you asked nicely).
Now we just need to find a suitable quote for the "complicity theorists".
Might also be a good time for a worldwide conference and NOT invite the politicians, the pharmaceutical industry (WHO included), the "billionaire club", the telecom companies, the WEF and the like, to discover what is really going on and put an end to it.
In the meantime keep believing the politicians, the mainstream media, telecoms and the pharmaceutical industry as you wish (and at your peril, if i may be bold enough to add)..
Stress yourself out, get hysterical, get sick, lose your job, your business and your humanity and keep shouting at the heavens, blaming these darn "conspiracy theorists" for all your problems.
[/QUOTE]

Okay, I succumb. You are correct. It is a hoax, a lie, a conspiracy. There is no such thing as Covid.

Now can I miraculously have my job and lost family back please since this doesn't exist. That is what you're saying right? Or did I not lose those in the first place. It's all an illusion or better yet, a lie. Billions of liars in this world and your 2 profiles are the only clever truthful being
Johnny English
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 841
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 08:10:37

Not liars but victims.
Churchill
Churchill - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 08:21:46

It's not Covid-19 that has caused the disaster it is the reaction to it.
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 640
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 08:35:23

@N4P if we were the only ones I wouldn't have said anything , but NOBODY in my community of 6000 people believe this horse shit

and we are not the only community that believes that , so you have a problem because the lies are not working
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 641
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 08:50:54

when I try to explain why I believe "covid" doesn't exist and that deaths from other causes are being used to "create" this pandemic

I find it strange that people either act stupid , I can only assume that is because they are part of the people who make money out of this scam or they truly are so stupid that they have no common sense at all

in which case I feel that perhaps prince charles and bill gates are correct , nobody is going to miss you

so go ahead and get the vaccine before you die of this virus with the lowest death rate of almost all diseases

most of you deserve to win the darwin award
TheConnoisseur
TheConnoisseur - Re: Ivermectin
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 370
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 09:29:29

Sorry I got this only in Afrikaans (Google Translate)
My parents got Covid and used the product, they were out of the woods within 5 days.
Before using the product the doctor told me that I must prepare for the worst my mother definitely not going to make it and my dad got a 50/50 change.
Unfortunately there are lots of miss information out there.
Every person must make the call for themselves.
I am on it preventative.

VRAE & ANTWOORDE omtrent die gebruik van Ivermektien as voorkomende sowel as behandelende middel teen Covid-19

V - Waar kan die middel gekoop word?
A - Ivermektien is nie in SA geregistreer vir menslike gebruik nie en is net te koop as anti-parasitiese middel vir veeboerdery by landbou koperasies en veeartse.

V - Watter Ivermektien diere produkte is veilig vir menslike gebruik?
A - Middels wat slegs 1% Ivermektien bevat as aktiewe bestanddeel is veilig - NB! bly weg van middels wat ander aktiewe middels bevat of 'n hor as 1% ivermektien inhoud het - gewoonlik aangedui met "Super" of "Gold" op die vepakking. Sien foto's van geskikte middels op hierdie groep.

V - Hoe duur is Ivermektien middels?
A - Pryse wissel baie na gelang van die handelaar se wins marge. Groter verpakkings (tot soveel as 1Liter) werk goedkoper uit per dosis as kleiner verpakkings (so min as 50ml) - jy kyk na tussen R1 en R2 tot soveel as R5 per 2ml volwasse dosis.

V - Die verpakking s "inspuitbaar", sommige mense se dit word gedrink/gesluk - wat is die beste manier om dit te neem?
A - MOENIE dit probeer inspuit nie! Dit word geformuleer om te vesprei deur die vet laag onder die vel. Die middel is bitter en word nie effektief deur die maagwand opgeneem nie. Die beste aanwending is deur dit in te vryf op die vel van die bo-arms en bo-bene.

V - Wat is die aanbevole dosis?
A - Kinders onder 50kg: 1ml, volwassenes 50kg - 100kg : 2ml, 100 - 120kg: 2,5ml, 120kg - 150kg: 3ml.

V - Hoe gereeld moet dit toegedien word voorkomend en behandelend onderskeidelik?
A - Voorkomend: vryf weekliks in en neem anti-histamien middel daarmee saam. Wanneer jy reeds simptome het: vryf daagliks in vir 5 dae na mekaar met anti-histamien. (Nie nodig om vir die toets te gaan nie - hanteer dit asof jy positief is - sal jou net goed doen en spaar die R850!)

V - Waarom moet anti-histamien middels saam met ivermektien geneem word?
A - Gebruik een van die volgende middels elke keer as jy ivermektien gebruik: Dazit, Loratadine, Desloratadine of Allergex (nie-lomerige een!) Dit is nie vir 'n teen allergiese aksie nie, maar word aanbeveel vir die beheer van mikro parasiete wat in groot getalle vrygestel word in die liggaam wanneer normale parasiete vernietig word deur die ivermektien werking.

V - Is daar 'n gevaar om ivermektien saam met ander middels te gebruik?
A - 'n Geringe effek kan waargeneem word by mense wat Warfarin of Xeralto gebruik weens ivermektien se eie bloed verdunning eienskap.

V - Is dit veilig om ivermektien te gebruik tydens swangesrskap?
A - Daar is geen negatiewe effek opgemerk by swanger vroue elders in Afrika wat die produk al vir jare gebruik nie, maar daar bestaan nog geen wetenskaplike toets uitslae nie. Swanger vroue kan oorweeg om die middel eenmalig in te vryf as 'n voorkomende maatrel en dan liewer dit net verder gebruik indien hulle wel covid simptome waarneem.

Johnny English
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 842
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 09:47:51

Anything rather than "a vaccine so safe that you have to be intimidated and threatened to take it for a disease so deadly you have to take a test to know you have it" !

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.