Navigation
Gherkin
Gherkin - Re: Falling for a WG
Re: Falling for a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-19 13:10:45

As an aside, I wish all married punters who say they love they wives can tell their wives that they punt. Im 99.999% certain that every wife will consider punting as cheating and an act of severe betrayal.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Falling for a WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-19 13:24:46

Gherkin you just been promoted to a cucumber and you now allowed to vote!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Falling for a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1767
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-19 13:38:36

Firstly, i am happyly married for over 30 years, great sex life and try to convince to partake in some of my fantasies with no great success ... I respect her to much to inforce such fantasies.

Secondly, after 30 years i decided to make these fantasies come true by visiting some gorgeous ladies on ESA and after a couple of visits started to get attached to them.

In the beginning it felt like I was falling for these ladies .. we are only human after all ... but luckily got to my senses ... these relationships can become a disaster and i made a decision to rather move on before becoming too attached.

Currently i am addicted to this fantasy world that we created for ourselves ... hopefully i will get out of it before it is to late but this hornyness is a big bugger !!!
Meg
Meg - Re: Falling for a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3250
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-19 14:05:41
Edited: 2017-04-19 14:07:11

On 2017-04-19 13:24:46 daporra said:
Gherkin you just been promoted to a cucumber and you now allowed to vote!

Do you think gherkin is a suur komkommertjie?
Or a lady?
I know I say things that sometimes I shouldn't, but that's my view.
No one has to agree.
I won't shit where I eat... for that I've been to long in this industry.

Honestly keep your wives and GF/ BF and WG in separated sentences and don't mix them together....
PS unless you have a open minded wife!
None compares to the other.
Each and every one of these ladies full a gentleman needs or plays a role it doesn't matter how big or small.

I think that's what saved a lot of people ending up in a divorce court.
I for one can't live without the attention/ love of a partner .

So here's my answer... if you have got the perfect ( there's no such thing)partner that satisfy all your needs you don't have to be in a predicament where you have to choose between 2/3 ladies.

I'll rather keep one happy in a million ways then keep a million happy... it takes the same effort.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-19 14:08:25

Ahh Meg so you saying Gherkin is a sourpoes!

I concur
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-19 14:34:58

Meg

You have got the know-how to keep a thousand happy in a thousand different ways. Why waste that knowledge and skills on one man that might try and be with a thousand ladies.

No one is perfect but some people are lucky enough to find there perfect match no matter how many faults that person may have.
Gherkin
Gherkin - Re: Falling for a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-19 14:39:10

@Meg, you missed my comment entirely. I concur that OBVIOUSLY wgs fill a void in all punters lives.

My question simply was what would the wives reactions be should they find out their husbands pay for sex in secret.

Maybe I shoud ask how many punters would be happy to find out that their wives have been paying for sex with several rent boys behind their backs. Sucking multiple dicks and tossing their salad?
BOOBS53
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1769
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-19 14:52:33

Most probably won't be happy to find out that your wife is paying for sex ... can be a mother of all f@ckups if it does happen !!!
Meg
Meg - Re: Falling for a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3251
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-19 14:57:49
Edited: 2017-04-19 14:59:45

On 2017-04-19 14:34:58 yewrev said:
Meg

You have got the know-how to keep a thousand happy in a thousand different ways. Why waste that knowledge and skills on one man that might try and be with a thousand ladies.

No one is perfect but some people are lucky enough to find there perfect match no matter how many faults that person may have.

Honestly I can't say that the man I will see someday will do something like that.
Not all men are the same and you do get gentleman that give attention to THE ONE lady in his life.
If I do everything my BF wants .. like phone sex...sending naughty pics, being his lingerie model, a naughty lover, experiment all things, being open minded with me in his fantasies. And mine with him..exploring our bodies and ways... having 3 somes( not him punting alone), playing with toys, go the nudes camps, walking around naked if he likes?
Doing something to make me attractive to him, always look after Him and myself...
Being his best friend, listen to his needs and feelings and understanding him as a man...
All I ask is that he sees the effort I put in to make it work.
Why would anyone want to jump the fence?
You can only expect a 100% input if you willing to GIVE it 100%!
BOOBS53
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1770
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-19 15:07:13

So true what you are saying Meg but if she is not so open minded as you wish her to be .. what then ... being faithfull for 30 years ... my fantasies got the better of me ... is is really so wrong ... lust is a bliksem !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.