786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Port Elizabeth - TOP 10
Re: Port Elizabeth - TOP 10
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1977
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-14 12:11:28

On 2023-11-13 12:09:36 786dadzn said:
Looking for a young petite colored or white WG this week Wednesday, anyone deciding to visit sleepy hollow? LOL

Tomorrow night or Thursday night...
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Port Elizabeth - TOP 10
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11801
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-14 12:18:06

On 2023-11-03 08:37:13 Angie said:
On 2023-11-01 13:33:35 Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) said:

I think what cleo was wanting to say is this:

When we take on expenses because people encourage us to visit, and we loose not only financially but our time gets wasted too... We tend to not want to necessarily repeat shooting ourselves in the foot.

So good luck, but unfortunately, I do not think east London will be hosting any top end lady any time soon.

Sorry, but you guys need to start taking responsibility for your own actions at some point hey.

Try booking and paying for a lady privately. Up front.

I've been to EL and I never took any up front payment and I honestly have to come up for these guys I don't stay for long but they keep me busy.

786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Port Elizabeth - TOP 10
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1978
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-15 19:32:40

On 2023-11-13 12:09:36 786dadzn said:
Looking for a young petite colored or white WG this week Wednesday, anyone deciding to visit sleepy hollow? LOL

Tomorrow night perhaps??
Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair)
Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Re: Port Elizabeth - TOP 10
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1598
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-15 20:04:58

On 2023-11-14 12:18:06 Arhwen said:

I've been to EL and I never took any up front payment and I honestly have to come up for these guys I don't stay for long but they keep me busy.

Bonsoir Arhwen,
an orgasmic day I hope?
Personally I do take upfront (50%) payment for outcalls/overnight, to avoid time wasters and scams etc...
I however don't take upfront for incalls, I have been to EL twice (once last year and this recent one this year) and both times I was at a loss.
Last year I paid everything myself, this year I only went because a kind gentleman from EL offered to pay for my travel expenses because he really wanted to see (I did not ask for it). I made a decision not to visit EL for work again because although my travel expenses were covered I was still at a loss because I sat that week, of which I could have been working if I was in PE (thankfully though I was balanced out on my last night with an overnight with a wonderful gentleman).
It is wonderful to know that EL has worked out for you, which is great (I guess the EL gentlemen have a type and I'm just not her...).
Anywho, hope you have a wonderful evening further.
Gros bisous
Cleopatra (Your Royal Affair)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11828
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-15 20:22:03

On 2023-11-15 20:04:58 Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) said:
On 2023-11-14 12:18:06 Arhwen said:

Bonsoir Arhwen,
an orgasmic day I hope?
Personally I do take upfront (50%) payment for outcalls/overnight, to avoid time wasters and scams etc...
I however don't take upfront for incalls, I have been to EL twice (once last year and this recent one this year) and both times I was at a loss.
Last year I paid everything myself, this year I only went because a kind gentleman from EL offered to pay for my travel expenses because he really wanted to see (I did not ask for it). I made a decision not to visit EL for work again because although my travel expenses were covered I was still at a loss because I sat that week, of which I could have been working if I was in PE (thankfully though I was balanced out on my last night with an overnight with a wonderful gentleman).
It is wonderful to know that EL has worked out for you, which is great (I guess the EL gentlemen have a type and I'm just not her...).
Gros bisous

Sorry to hear about your experience perhaps you just went down at the wrong time. Perhaps your stay was a bit too long I never stay for a week 3 days max.

Though I couldn't watch the attack on these gents when they have been nothing but good to me.

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1599
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-15 20:36:04

On 2023-11-15 20:22:03 Arhwen said:
On 2023-11-15 20:04:58 Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) said: On 2023-11-14 12:18:06 Arhwen said:

Bonsoir Arhwen,
an orgasmic day I hope?
Gros bisous

Sorry to hear about your experience perhaps you just went down at the wrong time. Perhaps your stay was a bit too long I never stay for a week 3 days max.

Though I couldn't watch the attack on these gents when they have been nothing but good to me.

That's what I told myself, perhaps it was just wrong timing on both times or perhaps I'm just not their type of lady.
Thanks for the tip will be sure to apply it for future travels to other cities, BTW your photoset is hot!
Gros bisous
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11829
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-16 06:32:24

On 2023-11-15 20:36:04 Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) said:

That's what I told myself, perhaps it was just wrong timing on both times or perhaps I'm just not their type of lady.
Thanks for the tip will be sure to apply it for future travels to other cities, BTW your photoset is hot!
Gros bisous

Thank you for Your kid words my lady. Enjoy PE As they too are just amazing as you know but only once you have weeded out the gunk.

Have an amazing blessed day and wishing you a prosperous stay in PE.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1600
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-16 08:15:37

On 2023-11-16 06:32:24 Arhwen said:

Thank you for Your kid words my lady. Enjoy PE As they too are just amazing as you know but only once you have weeded out the gunk.

It's a pleasure and thank you,wish you a blessed&orgasmic day!
PE gents have been amazing, except for the occasional chancers...
Gros bisous
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11841
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-16 09:56:27

On 2023-11-16 08:15:37 Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) said:
On 2023-11-16 06:32:24 Arhwen said:

It's a pleasure and thank you,wish you a blessed&orgasmic day!
PE gents have been amazing, except for the occasional chancers...
Gros bisous

Thank you milady chancers are unfortunately part of the package but I am sure you handled them like the pro you are.
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Port Elizabeth - TOP 10
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3610
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-17 10:09:31

Mmmm shall add this destination to my list for december even if it's just 4 days

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.