Navigation
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Was who go bareback.
Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 832
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-25 16:27:09

@ Lundai, you are now playing with fire with the statements that you are now making on an open forum, I hope for your sake you have solid proof to back it up with. If not best to shut up until ESA can prove your statements are true.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 812
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-25 16:35:06

Acis1 condom breakage depends on a lot of things such as what products u use with the condoms, etc Stay away from oils or lubes with oils I prefer a water based lube and u do get very good water based lubes.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1672
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-25 16:53:33

There's no oil based lube... They're either silicone or water based both safe to use with latex
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Was who go bareback.
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-25 17:08:21

@Naledi, some WG's have tried to use Petroleum Jelly, Baby Oil, etc etc as lube... personally I travel with a bottle of Durex Play and my own fresh box of Durex. Why would I leave my safety in the hands of a stranger is my attitude..
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 167
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-25 17:22:40

Lol, I was waiting for this. Thought maybe this idiot actually would have moved on and let me be. I think the reason the second girl was not mentioned is because she was banned but we have 1 person in common.

I have abstained from the forum because of this type of BS. Mr 'Tinhead', your nickname gives you away as well as the stupidity you display in your writing style.

I'm stronger these days and no longer the weak, broken person that you took advantage of. I also have a few tricks up my sleeve but I will not take forum bait again.

Let's play!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-25 18:03:39

Eish Lundai, you are playing with fire with these kinds of statements... in the way you couched your non-identifying but deliberately leading identification that leads to only one person is seriously dodgy... on your part. I might not be a big commentator on here but dude, even with my screwed up moral compass I can see that you are very very clearly in the wrong here.

Just my 2c, and you know what they say about opinions and arseholes...
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 833
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-25 18:14:37

@ lundai swinging bat, duck when you hear the pinging sound of reason.lol
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-25 18:36:49

@lundai.. I just smoked a joint and was thinking.. "Lundai".. That's a real shit nickname..
landy
landy - Re: Was who go bareback.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 125
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-25 18:37:21

And this is why I am a gold member..... go V ????
lebaropa
lebaropa - Re: Was who go bareback.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-25 19:34:21

@Naledi, great post. Which condoms you think are good and which Lube is the best to use.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.