triton242 - Re: Horny but covid
Re: Horny but covid
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 23:13:28

On 2021-06-23 22:50:42 oldtoppie said:
On 2021-06-23 21:53:18 triton242 said:
You do realise that the vaccine won't stop you from getting covid or passing it on to others??

Yes - there are no gurantees in this life. The chances, however are considerably reduced 10 days after the 2nd jab. That's the reason that airlines and some countries are allowing fully vaccinated people to enter.

But I agree, you can never be 100% guaranteed....

Best protection is still to wear a mask at all times, avoid kissing & ffs if you feeling sick, rather cancel the booking.

Well said.
Jynx24
Jynx24 - Re: Horny but covid
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 411
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 23:19:05

On 2021-06-23 22:24:08 Jazmine said:
On 2021-06-23 21:58:33 Liza said: ,

Just today I told a client/ friend I wish I can win the lotto.. small talk but so much wish for it. Firstly to help myself, family, friends then who comes along.

@ liza No need to play lotto. Our chances are low. Just find an ambitious hard working man that can uplift nd assist you...husband material, there are ones just looking in wrong places.

Uhm with you, no thank you. Multiple personality disorder and I prefer my significant other, intellectual
Jazmine
Jazmine - Re: Horny but covid
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 23:44:39

On 2021-06-23 23:19:05 Jynx24 said:
On 2021-06-23 22:24:08 Jazmine said:

Uhm with you, no thank you. Multiple personality disorder and I prefer my significant other, intellectual

Who even said I wanted you. Lmao no guy shame, dont look for game. A forum guy like you is an example of looking in the wrong place. Imagine being with a guy that's spending on other women. Sis so get over yourself lmao bcz you not even an option
oldtoppie
oldtoppie - Re: Horny but covid
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 23:46:14

On 2021-06-23 22:57:28 Liza said:

Ahhh... Please come visit once you feel comfortable. We ladies need the support. I fear a higher level lockdown and that will put strain on all of our ladies. But we are STRONG AND POSITIVE!

Thank you for the invite sexy Liza - will definitely visit you.

I been a punter for a long time, met a lot of ladies & know what you all are going through - it's not an easy life. Please stay as strong and positive as always!! One day this disaster will be over & will remain in our memories as bad dream.

Take care.
pizzaboyza
pizzaboyza - Re: Horny but covid
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-24 00:18:19

On 2021-06-23 20:37:46 Jakeburns78 said:
The WHO has no say in COVID deaths or how to battle it, they advise and its up to the individual country
the fact you claim I have no knowledge of
The government is not doing the tests pvt companies like ampath are
I know somebody who works for ampath and they are not estimating results
just exactly who do you think is paying doctors to put COVID on death certificates, it cant make money for anyone, just think about it

if the death certificates are wrong why was SA excess deaths up over 150,000 last year (similar figures in a lot of other countries around the world) what caused it?

lastly every single country in the world is reporting this exactly the same, therefore by your understanding every single country got together to concoct this

you may not want to believe this disease is real and that's your prerogative, but I know its real as I had first hand experience

that being said all you have to do is be a reasonable human being, wearing a mask, keeping distance, sanitising does you no harm, and may save someones life, so don't believe I don't care but at least be a decent human being and do things to help all of us who do believe

stay safe but more importantly allow others to stay safe

Jake

Absolutely brilliant response.
Curvy Vixen
Curvy Vixen - Re: Horny but covid
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 40
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-24 04:39:51

On 2021-06-23 20:38:14 MSfun said:
I haven't punted in two months.

This Covid is a nightmare at the moment.

I to believe that it is a scam, something to control the masses with, fear. I hope it ends soon
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Horny but covid
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1174
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-24 05:53:14
Edited: 2021-06-24 05:57:22

On 2021-06-24 04:39:51 Curvy Vixen said:
On 2021-06-23 20:38:14 MSfun said: I haven't punted in two months.

This Covid is a nightmare at the moment.
I to believe that it is a scam, something to control the masses with, fear. I hope it ends soon

It might end once the objective has been reached ie. to vaccinate the vast majority of its citizens with an experimental vaccine and ostracizing the rest. And even then, that may not be enough.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Horny but covid
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1018
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-24 07:45:51

On 2021-06-23 14:29:18 Deepzr31 said:
Who else is feeling ridiculously horny but to scared to visit a lady?

This 3rd wave needs to go!

I have list to see
Tita
Storm
K
Tisha

Not that horny but I miss the thrill of a punt.
It's like going on a secret mission especially if you are married and only punt during office hours, that adrenalin rush together with the thought of that encounter with the SP you been wanting to book for a while, and the stars finally align.

However, I will not risk a booking after my last experience in January this year when a SP failed to inform me that she was not well prior to me confirming a booking.
Only after the session when I noticed that she had a slight cough and some white stuff was on the outside of the condom we used, did she admit that she was recovering from a whole host of flu like symptoms and was on antibiotics and that her BF and child were also sick but its not COVID.
Roxy
Roxy - Re: Horny but covid
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-24 08:31:19
Edited: 2021-06-24 08:31:18

On 2021-06-23 16:55:11 Liza said:
Ok .. Covid is 24/7 in our faces.. now hear me out, with this corruption taking place that we all knew about isn't it possible that a normal head cold or flu now also be stamped as Covid? People die from heart attack and the cause of death ruled to be Covid. Someone committed suicide, cause of death Covid... But they very clever, read between the lines... It's ALWAYS COVID related, NOT JUST COVID. It's a technical point to be save by saying "Covid Related".

Person died from suicide... Outcome: Covid related... Why ? He committed suicide, wasn't sick with Covid. Answer: It was Covid related that this person commited suicide because Covid made the person depressed and he committed suicide. Cause of death COVID RELATED! (Face in Palm)

AGREED 100000%
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Horny but covid
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4251
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-24 08:39:33

On 2021-06-23 17:36:32 Tizz said:
Word out on the streets is that Uncle Cyril might call another meeting,most probably tomorrow night to announce stricter measures & most likely implement the dreaded level 5 lockdown in response to the spiking covid infection numbers.
Yes...
Dry booze taps for the next 21 days/beyond.
Limited & restricted movements or worse,"house arrest" for most of us...
I just hope it isn't true...

And maybe he will update us on if they found his IPad ;) When even the president is not safe from common theft you know you are in SA... This country...you got to love it!:)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.