Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-05 19:55:10

Name: Azora @ Sensual Paradise

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Full Profile: [View Azora @ Sensual Paradise's Full Profile]

Azora is drop dead gorzjus and delivers an impeccable classy sexy service and indeed therapeutic bliss. 10/10
I will need some more soon xox

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-18 12:42:37

So I am clearly not used to all the action around the massage bed 🤩 and need to take magnesium fizzies before next session to avoid the calve cramps
Useless info that was 😂 Sessions with this beautiful lady are magic and special 😎

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Azora @ Sensual Paradise
Azora @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 254
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-18 13:26:00

@refined thank you again for such a phenomenal time. I always have the best time with you and you always make me laugh;) can't wait to see you again.
Old Nick
Old Nick - Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-24 11:41:23

Dear Lowd, this gal is heaven on earth.

Do yourself a favour and go and visit her in Muldersdrift. She is mist definitely worth the trip.

Super sexy, polite, energetic, fully committed to all your needs and Oh so darn HOT.

Visited her on the spur of the moment and she was more than willing to entertain me.

Azora, thanks for a great time. See you again in the near future. 😁👀

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Azora @ Sensual Paradise
Azora @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 255
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-28 07:52:11

Nick!!! Thank you so much for coming to visit me. I had really missed you so much..... I always have the best time with you baby;)
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Review - Azora @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1370
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-28 08:07:26

How did I miss this profile, wow
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-07-24 06:27:45

This woman is one of the best i have every encountered. In a sense her photos tell a story i couldn't hope to improve on. She really is that beautiful! But there is a lot more.
When i arrived i felt quickly at ease as she has a delightful smile and warm personality. I admit that I was very nervous arriving but that soon went away. She invited me to get ready for a massage and she changed into some beautiful lingerie. Her massage style was deeply relaxing and we chatted easily, but not too much. Every now and then she whispered seductively into my ear, and i could find myself getting more and more aroused just by the sound of her voice.
She slipped out of her lingerie and gave me a mind-blowing body slide massage, using her remarkable curves all over my now trembling body.
She has mastered the art of edging, bringing me close to edge of exploding several times and then slowing things down. She uses her hands, lips, breasts, legs and voice with amazing effect.
As we moved into deeper levels of intimacy, i was amazed at how wet she was. We moved from her control the flow of the experience to me taking control. Sliding inside her remarkable pussy was something i won't forget in a hurry. She enjoys being passive and our fucking became quite heated. All of her skilful edging resulted in the most mind blowing orgasm i have had in a very long time.
Azora, my darling, I am counting the days til i return to Joburg and we meet again!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-24 16:37:40

She dared me to finally “come and visit all this incredibleness in person”, and I decided that’s it, no more excuses.
Azora’s been on my radar since she first popped up in this purple world - and even then I got absolutely sizzling GFE vibes from her entire profile. Her sexiness and confidence, the fun and vibrancy of her engagement on the forum, and the effort and pride that goes into her eye-catching photos - not just the exceptional photo shoots but the GRR in the private gallery as well.
Everything said “my kinda girl!”, but “why does she have to be so far away???” - I’d whine to myself.

My instincts proved to be spot on, and that universal acclaim in previous reviews comes with good reason. Azora was SO easy to get along with, and IF she was even slightly annoyed with my late arrival then she did a stellar job of not making me notice. I gave her a slightly tricky assignment: 2 hour (first time) booking that I arranged only via reception. I could have spoken to her directly, but I think this introduced an element of surprise and I felt safe enough to go ahead with the gamble when it comes to her.

I wanted all the magic and chemistry to come from the face-to-face itself, and she made it incredibly easy with her bubbly, outgoing personality. She’s lively, engaged, and present - immediate ticks for a top class GFE. She greeted me with quite a bit of excitement…looking oh so sexy. Seeing her all dolled up in person, and seeing the main two assets that grab my attention the most - the twins, and the lips - that felt a little bit unreal. The twins are all natural and irresistible to a touchy-feely gent such as myself…and the lips…the lips are what made sparks fly when we hopped into the shower.

I had showered right before seeing her, but I would have been okay with a quick “formality” rinse just before diving into action. She however offered to join me, so the shower inevitably took a little longer than usual. That’s where we really started to connect with some passionate kissing - those are some of the softest juiciest lips. Mmm! Couldn’t stop there…it just got hotter and hotter, and before we knew it we were having one of the most intense body-to-bodies you could dream of.

This felt so ridiculously good, and it’s just what I’ve been lusting for this whole week. Mind you all of this was just rhythm - we weren’t directing each other or telling each other what to do. Just action and reaction, and a LOT of steamy action I must say…the moans were just sneaking out of both of us. Sensuals like these are even better than a lot of FH in my opinion.

The venue is very upmarket and impressive. (Didn’t know they had such nice things in these parts of the world :P)
It was so fun to play around with some hot oil - I’ve been missing this. That plinth is quite large too, and the shower is spacious and modern. You really feel like the world’s coolest man here, and the views are so calming and refreshing.

I was really really well accommodated, and made to feel quite special on my first visit. Azora’s a top top top class girl, and I’m so glad I finally took the plunge. She’s pure passion and GFE, and she’s picked up a fair bit about the industry in a very short time - outclassing girls who’ve been doing this for years. Enjoyed the chatter as well, she’s more than good looks, she’s really solid company, and she has a wicked sense of humour. Another A+ punt!

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Azora @ Sensual Paradise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 257
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-25 07:22:39

Modnarmodnar, where do I even begin..... let me start of by saying, thank you so much for coming to visit me!! We have been chatting on this site and I always wondered when you would come and see me.

I love the fact that you went through reception and actually surprised me. It made it much more easy and fun.

I won't lie, I was very worried about this 2hr booking. You definitely threw me off my game but as soon as I met you, I knew 2hrs would go by like 2 minutes. You are so friendly and have such an amazing personality. I immediately knew that we would get along like a house on fire.

Onto our session..... I'm sweating just thinking about it. I don't think I will say to much but I will say, it has been a long time since I have felt so much passion from someone. I think you should create an account on here cause I definitely book you;)

Thank you again for such an amazing time!!! I definitely hope to see you again Mr M;)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-25 10:52:06

I am hooked on Miss A’s gorzjus ways - perfect mistress.
It was my pleasure to return the favor and spoil her a bit on her birthday and will never forget her soft purring 😻
Every time I leave her classy boudoir I already look forward to our next hour together - thank you for excellent service !
xox

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.