Navigation
sinker69
sinker69 - Re: For the WGs. Monthly arrangement.
Re: For the WGs. Monthly arrangement.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 378
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-30 11:34:56

Thanks Kaycee
Raven
Raven - Re: For the WGs. Monthly arrangement.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 442
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-30 11:50:31

Is anyone looking for a slim but curvaceous ebony arrangement? Beautiful face, pretty smile, pretty body and beautiful heart. I'm looking for a monthly arrangement before varsity opens, with an honest, kind, genuine and freaky hunk of a man. Hit me up if you fit the description ;)
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: For the WGs. Monthly arrangement.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12471
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-30 11:51:39

On 2023-12-30 11:34:56 sinker69 said:
Thanks Kaycee

My pleasure hun
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: For the WGs. Monthly arrangement.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-12-30 11:55:07

On 2023-12-29 20:30:19 JHB22 said:
I'm assuming the incentive here for the punter is that in return for a steady income that the lady can rely on, he gets some sort it discount?

Still trying to understand the incentive for a punter in these arrangements over and above just being someone's regular. Can anyone shed some light?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-12-31 02:23:18

On 2023-12-30 11:55:07 JHB22 said:
On 2023-12-29 20:30:19 JHB22 said: I'm assuming the incentive here for the punter is that in return for a steady income that the lady can rely on, he gets some sort it discount?

Still trying to understand the incentive for a punter in these arrangements over and above just being someone's regular. Can anyone shed some light?

Ok, so I've asked twice and no response. I was being sincere in trying to understand if such an arrangement could work for me. It seems then that is just paying the lady's current rate in advance and building some sort of a connection or relationship.
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: For the WGs. Monthly arrangement.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-31 07:07:47

On 2023-12-31 02:23:18 JHB22 said:
On 2023-12-30 11:55:07 JHB22 said: On 2023-12-29 20:30:19 JHB22 said: I'm assuming the incentive here for the punter is that in return for a steady income that the lady can rely on, he gets some sort it discount?

Ok, so I've asked twice and no response. I was being sincere in trying to understand if such an arrangement could work for me. It seems then that is just paying the lady's current rate in advance and building some sort of a connection or relationship.

You're spot on mate; I would certainly negotiate for a reduced rate if entering into such an arrangement. And in the past I've seen ladies that advertise this doing so at discounted rates. It's just a sensible approach for both parties.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: For the WGs. Monthly arrangement.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9385
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-31 10:59:13

My question....

If a monthly arrangement is agreed upon, do the dynamics,between punter and SP not change?

Do expectations arise/ change?

Do boundaries get pushed?

Is the 'sexy' on another level?

I have been asked to be a sort of "gf" on many occasions.

When u ask for details and how it would work and what the remuneration would be....then the silence sets in.

Thus....is it to get as much for as little as possible ?

RB
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-12-31 11:17:39

On 2023-12-31 10:59:13 Russian Bridgitte said:
My question....

If a monthly arrangement is agreed upon, do the dynamics,between punter and SP not change?

When u ask for details and how it would work and what the remuneration would be....then the silence sets in.

RB

Good questions. There had to be some sort of quid pro quo. A guaranteed steady income in return for a reduced fee. Otherwise what's the point. But ultimately both parties should be happy with the arrangement and not feel ripped off.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: For the WGs. Monthly arrangement.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9386
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-31 11:55:17

Hear! Hear!....JHB22

But the going trend seems to be that a SP must give more than than the punter is willing to give.

And if she doesn't then she is labeled a money grabber or some shit like that.

And thus better to have a girlfriend/ be a girlfriend and then it all seems legit no matter how much money might be spent....sigggghhhh....even if she fucks you once in a blue moon.

Thus...to put it bluntly....is the "fuck" the reason for the monthly arrangement at a discounted rate?

Yep....just being RB shooting from the hip as sircumsized, the elusive one, has labeled me....GRIN.

RB.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: For the WGs. Monthly arrangement.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2507
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-31 11:58:25

On 2023-12-31 10:59:13 Russian Bridgitte said:
My question....

RB

There are slight changes.
Mostly all for the better.

With the right people the balance remains.
With the wrong ones, there are indeed complacency and greed.

But while it lasts, there is very little better!!

As to the detail...I'm glad to hear folks honour the sanctity of a private arrangement. It is after all, private

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.