Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-16 16:15:11

Name: Bria

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

Full Profile: [View Bria's Full Profile]

I visited this women of excellence today, I went there expecting a lot because of the wonderful reviews, now that I have been there all I can say is that I am in love with a working girl. At some stage I forgot it was a punt and it felt like I was having amazing sex with a girl I love... Bright bubbly personality as she greeted me at the door in a short gown. We spoke easily and she gave me a wonderful sensual massage and played with my cock till i thought i would come in her expert hands. She then gave me a covered blow and again it was a battle to stop myself from exploding. I went down on her and she seemed to enjoy it a lot i know I did. She then rode me reverse cowgirl again wonderfully done before we went to doggy. I had no chance I dont think lasted 2minutes in that position before shamefully waving the white flag. Gents dont laugh but I found myself wanting to hold Bria and tell her I love her. My best punt so far this year. I will be back soon my sexy pocket rocket thank you!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
blkguynew
blkguynew - Re: Review - Bria - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bria - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-23 22:28:01

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Thank you for breaking my "virginity" - will call you up for sure. You and your friend gave me an awesome experience. I will come hungry when i come again :)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Bria
Bria - Re: Review - Bria - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bria - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 32
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-26 15:18:14

Lol glad you enjoyed yourself darling. I am however offline for now. Will see my new contact numbers when I'm sorted again.

Xx
B
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Review - Bria - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-28 00:28:10

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

My little pocket rocket.
What a lovelly girl. Beautiful smile and very good oral skills.

Glad to see you are back in Midrand cutie pie.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Bria
Bria - Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/CBD Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/CBD Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-28 10:20:59

u using my name,why gal?
IamaDalek
IamaDalek - Re: Review - Bria - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 163
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-28 20:14:17

As far as I know Bria (the petite 1.48m tall one) has been using that name since she came onto the ESA website two years back. There was no other Bria then. Sometime this year another Bria popped up and this Bria is accusing the former of using her name. There is no monopoly on names as demonstrated by the numerous Kims. All I know is that there is a Bria with a 64 rating and another with a 0 rating and I know which one I'd rather visit.
Orgasmo
Orgasmo - Re: Review - Bria - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-01 21:26:50

Ouch!!! That's cold,lol but she is rather cute this Bria 2.0 - why gal?
IamaDalek
IamaDalek - Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-15 10:21:06

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

This is coming to my 5th I'm coming to my fifth year in punting but Bria never fails to deliver. First of all she respects her clients and I have never got to her door to find that her cellphone is off because some other punter has made it there before me or hear that dreaded "Sorry I'm double booked, can you come back later?" Secondly she always dresses exquisitely. She takes care with her choice of lingerie and will put on matching numbers as much as possible. This with her sexy stilletos, low silky voice, GFE treatment and one of the prettiest faces in the business makes her a knockout in my books! She's highly intelligent and you can tell from the way she speaks on a variety of subjects. She's well educated and not from the moraka (cattle post). She's also highly imaginative. My last session with her started with the Automobile Association man starting to take a jack out of her car to change a flat tyre as I was on the way to her door. She then suggested that for a change we try and beat the AA man to it on the bed before the tyre change was complete. What ensued was a hectic and steamy no holds barred Usain Bolt charge to the chequered flag. I felt like a cross between a teenager again frantically making out in the backseat of a car and Lewis Hamilton doing a F1 pitstop. She's recently hinted she might want to retire in a year or so and therefore I have to see her as much a possible before I will never be able to grab that firm and ample bum of hers and taste those sweet lips. I will be accused of being biased and I understand her petite frame may not be to other punters liking but I don't give my compliments easily unless they are fully justified.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

WingoWango
WingoWango - Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-16 10:46:46

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

After reading the reviews on this lady I spent yesterday trying to get through to her (she wasn't at work) I finally managed to get a booking this early morning and it was worth the effort. The venue is a lodge in Ferndale on a quiet road with very few people about so privacy is good. There is no guard at the gate which she opens for you by remote. The room is clean and pleasant with an ensuite toilet. She doesn't share the room so there was no rush during the session to be out of their promptly before the hour was up. She is very friendly and has a beautifully mischievous look. Her oral skills are exceptional and if you treat her with respect you will rewarded with a sensual experience. She's really pretty with mesmerising eyes and her boobs may not be the largest around but they are firm, sag free and able to fill a B cup. She's also got beautiful legs even though she's petite. We did it missionary, doggie, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl as well as a version of reverse cowgirl not in the book! She exuberates class and confidence that may be the reason why she hardly ever comments on her reviews. Definitely worth a second visit soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

byron101
byron101 - Re: Review - Bria - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-16 12:02:43

She's such a down to earth girl, never will she makes a guy feel like she's doing him a favor

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.