Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Looting has started
Re: Looting has started
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-09 17:42:14
Edited: 2019-09-09 17:44:32

Unfortunately super heroes are fictional and thats why sometimes I wish I was Micheal Cordileone "The Godfather" ...

...I mean its not like our creator will let there be another prophet...

We just have to keep our faith...

...Some day soon we will have a president with the greatest vision and power emotionally magnificently selfless and courageous if not brave...hopefully in the next decade.

Things are bad but its not the end of the world or is it...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-09 18:48:11

On 2019-09-09 17:27:05 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2019-09-09 15:53:00 Thor the Viking said: This thread will end in tears.

Should I get tissues??

Nah, bring wet wipes, its gonna get messy!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-09 20:11:00

On 2019-09-09 15:04:04 Tegwane said:
On 2019-09-09 15:01:31 ystervark said: On 2019-09-09 14:56:28 Tegwane said: On 2019-09-09 14:53:36 ystervark said: trump cant be good at math. looking at birth rates of the various demographic, he will soon have a white minority. cant the world ever learn!!! exclusion is not sustainable ( not even talking about fair/moral etc)

'White minority' the white population in the USA is 60,7% so won't change in our lifetimes

fact remains its coming and selfish to rule only for the current generation

So are you trying to make a case for the illegal foreigners in the US?

not dictating an outcome but know that no hardline solution to either side can work.
read history folks! this is nothing new
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Looting has started
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5303
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-09 21:00:59

"Read history" quoth ystervark.

Fact is : Most people in the modern age have no sense of history. They cannot think back further than their earliest childhood. They have become mindless zombies who blindly follow what is fed to them in the newspaper, and TV.

I consider myself an exception.

People do not read.

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-09 21:12:16

This country is fucked because of bad leadership and rotten governance, period. Doesn't matter from which angle you analyze it...

This is why there are so many problems : incompetent officials, corruption, fraud, corruption, fraud, and even more corruption.... There is no accountability, just opportunism, greed and vulgar gorging of state owned assets...

And all this festering pus infections go all the way to luthuli house....

We have bloated cabinet that is literally obese... All living off their fat salaries... A drumstick in one hand and a iPhone in the other hand...

Crimes against women and children are the highest in the world... Because some men believe they are exercising their culturally imbued right to mistreat women and children...

Teachers have been caught raping students..... Policemen are abusing and killing their spouses and children.....

A dysfunctional justice system and gutter laws, mean that a guy gets 15 years for stealing polony to feed his hungry stomach.... While another guy get 12 months for murder....

Babies are found discarded like rubbish because some women feel they made a mistake because of their self induced pregnancies....

Just look at traffic cops and the police.... They have competitions to see whose stomach is bigger...
South Africa is a country that celebrates obesity... Big is beautiful and fat and fit is the norm... This mentality is disgusting.... Fat overweight people is not cool. It's sending the wrong message to the youth... It encourages people to be lazy, and sit on their fat arses, instead of working to help transform this beautiful country into a safe, happy place for all....

Look at other countries that are making massive strides in development, and improving the lives of its citizens...

Japan is a country that was blown to bits by two nuclear bombs... Today they lead the world with innovation and technology... Japan is also one of the safest, cleanest countries.... Unless you're a sumo wrestler, you have no excuse for being fat and lazy... For raping and abiding women... These people have respect for many things... They find harmony in all they do...
Japan craftsmen and woodworkers are the best in the world. I can attest to this.. I've been there...

What about Rwanda... Leading development in Africa, after so much conflict... What about Germany...destroyed by a war and a dictator, but rose up to become great...

None of the people in these coutries sit on their arses and point the blame at others...

Not in South Africa.... Because it's become very convenient to blame verwoered for everything.... Even the young whites being born today are being blamed for the social ills and problems of this country... And by the looks of things, whites will continued to be blamed for the next 500 years...

Let's look at the facts. Racism, hatred and division is being promoted and supported by The EFF, BLK and numerous other individuals.... The SAHRC has downplayed all the hatred and racism spewed by these idiots, but when whites use the k-word, they are heinous criminals...? These vulgar parties consistently call for whites to return to Europe, Australia and elsewhere.... Why has the SAHRC never denounced this rhetoric...? The fact of the matter is that ALL South African whites born in SA, are as much south African, as the next black person..

How many people have seen pics of farm murders and rapes...?? Why don't they show these pics...?
Why has the government never acted on this scourge..?

The dysfunctional laws in this country has allowed the drug trade to proliferate.... Border and immigration controls are non existent...

South Africa is not even a banana republic... Not because of the monkeys running it, but because It has a lower status....

Since the dawn of our democracy and a new constitution, there has been a lot of progress... Attitudes of many black and whites have changed... Many are committed to help building a better country.... It can be seen in many different areas of societies.. Hospitals, schools, etc...

BUT there are those, who are instead, committed in ensuring chaos, corruption and lawlessness prevail...

The sum total of the energy consumption of far too many people, far out numbers their energy expenditure.... This is one problem... The other problem is the backward mentality... You cannot have one foot in the bush and try to move forward... Modernisation does not mean westernization... Eurocentrism.... It simply means improving...

muffman69
muffman69 - Re: Looting has started
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1231
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-09 21:56:45

I'm watching all this shit unfold from overseas and inside me I cry. This is one of the reasons I wouldn't want to go back, even if I could. I'd be back in a flash, if there were some semblance of normality in S.A. All I feel is sadness, impotent rage and anger when I look at what South Africa is becoming.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-09 22:16:26

Thankyou Gordon Freeman - I couldn't have said it better.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Looting has started
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1177
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-09 22:23:53

On 2019-09-09 21:56:45 muffman69 said:
I'm watching all this shit unfold from overseas and inside me I cry. This is one of the reasons I wouldn't want to go back, even if I could. I'd be back in a flash, if there were some semblance of normality in S.A. All I feel is sadness, impotent rage and anger when I look at what South Africa is becoming.

The difference is, I would love to go back, but there has to be a semblance of law and order

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.