Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is punting a phase?
Re: Is punting a phase?
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-03-29 12:37:33
Edited: 2021-03-29 12:38:05

Been addicted to any vice is not good. It should just be a bit of fun or relaxation but should not be anything more. If it is then it is masking other things in your life that are missing which your vice covers up or distracts you from.
raul28
raul28 - Re: Is punting a phase?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 411
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 13:36:05

On 2021-03-29 12:37:33 Good2bbad said:
Been addicted to any vice is not good. It should just be a bit of fun or relaxation but should not be anything more. If it is then it is masking other things in your life that are missing which your vice covers up or distracts you from.

I'm with you on this one @Good2bbad
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Is punting a phase?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 254
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-29 19:37:10

On 2021-03-29 09:48:32 BOOBS53 said:
If it's regard as a phase .. what an awesome phase indeed .. I just love the naughty fun with the beautiful ladies ;)

Exactly. What a wonderful phase.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Is punting a phase?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 20:28:56

And keep going with this lekker phase.
Don't be phased by those who think you should move on :))
Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge
Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Is punting a phase?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-30 19:28:44

On 2021-03-25 20:27:25 Need4Passion said:
It's life once you get in here. The ease of paid sex makes it addictive as fuck.

Why work so hard and risk so much once you learn how easy it to get guaranteed punani for a fee.

This will probably be a life long addiction once you step into it in anything more than an occasional random ride. If you've created a profile here, it might already be too late.

Love your honesty here, I think you are 100% spot on here.
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Is punting a phase?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 302
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 13:27:09

More like a series of phases.
An on off thing.
Johnboi
Johnboi - Re: Is punting a phase?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 14:31:09

I hope it is. I just went to watch Godzilla vs Kong and it was better entertainment than any punt. And it only cost R200 bucks for two hours.
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Is punting a phase?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 404
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 16:10:51

On 2021-03-31 14:31:09 Johnboi said:
I hope it is. I just went to watch Godzilla vs Kong and it was better entertainment than any punt. And it only cost R200 bucks for two hours.

You must have had some kak punts then.

It's certainly not a phase. I've tried many times to quit without success. I think it's easier to quit smoking ;)
T2T
T2T - Re: Is punting a phase?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 16:23:03

I think life circumstance dictate punting. No time, but plenty money, then punting is just easier than trying to hook dates. A bad marriage and the need for discretion, a side chick being too much effort or too risky, then punting provides a nice distraction to make everything easier to deal with. I left the punting scene for a while, went and got married, now I'm divorced and still dealing with the emotional baggage so I returned to punting as it provides the fun without any strings while I work through this phase in my life and handle the after divorce woes. I doubt I'd get married again, punting is the best. A variety of gorgeous ladies, many of who are just a pleasure to spend time with, and none of the baggage and bullshit relationships have, punting has got me hooked. Gives me everything I need, at a monetary cost, sure, but it's a cost I'm far more willing to pay than the stress, time and emotional cost relationships come at. I get the best parts of a relationship and skip the worst. Granted some punting experiences leave a lot to be desired, but I just move on and eventually find someone awesome. Besides, the ladies on this site need support, so don't let it just be a phase, they have bills to pay, they need recurring clients, often for a number of years. We gotta support them, with a smile on our faces and a pair of trousers that are suddenly too tight when they walk into a room in lingerie...
Cake Lover
Cake Lover - Re: Is punting a phase?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 242
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 17:15:39

Yes punting is a phase. When the moon is full the wolves come out.

Ah..ah...ahwooooo!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.