Navigation
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 204
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-01 06:45:18

On 2021-03-31 22:57:34 Davistarr said:

But u just did...first time clients will be short changed now...

No I do not read it that way. Where I buy my car spares they now serve me with a bigger smile as a known client. I get a discount.
When I worked out of town and regularly ate at the same restaurant, I got my beer of choice for free as they brought the menu.
Not a case of cheating first timers but reciprocating return business. Same here. Keep it up Racbel.
Cunilinkiss
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-01 06:52:53

Asash:

Yeah I get you! and some punters think the SP's are their GF's ...[/QUOTE]

So you want a great but she must not make me feel like she is my gf? Uhmmm...No! I like to think my regulars think of as a "yay, Cunni is coming." I like her to send me the odd pic and note of anticipation in-between. I want a great and she provides that. At no stage did either party think I am ever going to marry her, but I enjoy her acting the gf and enjoy "caring" for her as well.
If gfe to you is fine including touch and kiss, great for you, but to .e that is plan fh. Penetration without play is pse and kink is kink.
Gfe is a fantasy in its own right
Cunilinkiss
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 206
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-01 06:58:30

On 2021-03-31 09:46:40 Ziske said:
... no need to mention she was a great kisser (yes it's a compliment, but not if it is not a service she offers)

True story. I had a lady i visited a number of times and there were lots of great things to her, but when I wanted a kiss, it was A very short cold one. Then I read a review where a first timer raved about her passionate kissing and I thought wtf!!
I have not returned since as I read it that my visits were tolerance only on her part and therefore I rather went to where I felt appreciated.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1289
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-01 07:06:54

On 2021-04-01 06:45:18 Cunilinkiss said:
On 2021-03-31 22:57:34 Davistarr said:
But u just did...first time clients will be short changed now...

No I do not read it that way. Where I buy my car spares they now serve me with a bigger smile as a known client. I get a discount.
When I worked out of town and regularly ate at the same restaurant, I got my beer of choice for free as they brought the menu.
Not a case of cheating first timers but reciprocating return business. Same here. Keep it up Racbel.

U missed the point of this statement...
My regulars get big discounts and "special services" and I would be really unhappy if they went and shared that with the public... This is a public for and its just been shared?

Does 1 not get reciprocating business by adding a touch of difference whatever it is, something that differs to the 'normal' or in ur case, it seems u just use trial and error by going to a place a few times hoping to score a freebie beer...something did take u back there?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-01 07:39:51

The last review I wrote (not on the purple site) had a lot of oversharing... the SP gave me a lot of shit for it, although I think that was largely because a family member read the review and gave her shit... haven't been back to her...

But it was a good opportunity to reflect on my reviews, and honestly they're all horribly. I see a lot of guys making the same mistakes like writing overly poetic reviews with too much colourful language, or low-key (and not so low-key) trying to brag about how they got laid. Nether is too useful for other punters.
At this point I'm more putting merit in the number of reviews and a their rough ratings (although even that I just dumb down to good or bad). You do get the punters who writes a review for the same girl every second week (so inflating the number a bit), but they're relatively few and far between.
Cunilinkiss
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 208
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-01 07:43:44

On 2021-04-01 07:06:54 Davistarr said:
On 2021-04-01 06:45:18

Does 1 not get reciprocating business by adding a touch of difference whatever it is, something that differs to the 'normal' or in ur case, it seems u just use trial and error by going to a place a few times hoping to score a freebie beer...something did take u back there?

Mutual miss:)
Yes the first visit was trial and error but the return was based on good experience in the past. Indeed. I think we are then saying the same thing
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-01 08:05:10

I only review if it was a bad experience so that I can warn fellow punters. With good experiences I rarely review, and when I do I don't go in to detail because the ladies I generally have good experiences tend to spoil me more than I think they do most of their clients. You don't like that? Too bad because I don't give a shit.
WolfieX
WolfieX - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-01 14:17:59

From a punters perspective, and my own... I don't think too much detail is a good thing. Some of the ladies have hit it on the head... The service or extras you are getting may not be what the next guy gets based on many factors. And fees do change based on location or personal preference.

I believe in honest, fair and simple reviews, whether good or bad, and should a fellow punter have a specific question for you, they can send a PM.

Awoo.
temporaryuser210616
temporaryuser210616 - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-01 14:25:48

As proper gentlemen, and not simply some horny unappreciative dick, I believe reviews should only reflect the experience, not the specifics.

Times change, people change, circumstances change... it's completely understandable if a girl changes her rates and/or services depending on the day. I can imagine on some days, a girl might simply not be in the right mood for certain things. It wouldn't be fun for either party if everything was always on the table in exactly the same way. That's unnatural really, and takes away from a proper personal encounter.
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 280
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-01 17:10:32

On 2021-04-01 14:25:48 temporaryuser210616 said:
As proper gentlemen, and not simply some horny unappreciative dick, I believe reviews should only reflect the experience, not the specifics.

Times change, people change, circumstances change... it's completely understandable if a girl changes her rates and/or services depending on the day. I can imagine on some days, a girl might simply not be in the right mood for certain things. It wouldn't be fun for either party if everything was always on the table in exactly the same way. That's unnatural really, and takes away from a proper personal encounter.

You got it so right :) we are all human. The only constant is change.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.