Navigation
Azora @ Sensual Paradise
Azora @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Liza- What do you enjoy doing to relax?
Re: Liza- What do you enjoy doing to relax?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 256
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-04 09:16:30

Binge watching Netflix;) I find that I hardly watch tv or anything cause I'm always busy but when I get time. I enjoy just laying on the coach and watching Netflix!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Liza- What do you enjoy domhing to relax?
Re: Liza- What do you enjoy domhing to relax?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5756
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-04 09:48:14
Edited: 2021-07-04 10:23:08

On 2021-07-04 08:20:27 Cunilinkiss said:
@ Nadia:
Glad to see you don't let the sad sack brigade intimidate you!! Those are great skills to have. Appart from the artistic, it takes patience and dedication. Both traits scarce to find these days.

Back in the day I was a teacher and my mother knited me 2 pull overs with cables on the back as well since she insisted people see my back and I need to look good working on the blackboard. Dear old girl. Such labour of love

And on the purple side we know there are plenty AMAZING gilfs here, so that G only stands for gorgeous, generous and great!

I was gonna make a vid for mom's 80th party which was summarily cancelled by level 4. And I was gonna open my vid saying 'I always judged other kids' moms by what their moms made for them. I viewed so many of my friends' moms as useless cos they couldnt knit jerseys or make their dresses'.
Ja, being able to knit was a big thing in our family. I made my first jersey when I was 10, in the June holidays. My nieces' friends' moms are all into handicrafts these days and handmade good is the in thing in their circles. So when they learnt their new found aunty could do these things, they flooded my whatsapp with photos and orders. I love doing it. I don't have my own kids to make things for.
On the back end I actually made a recommendation to ladies to make sure they have am outlet outside of the purple world, something wholesome to do in off time beside sleep and jol
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Liza- What do you enjoy doing to relax?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1407
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-04 10:10:39

On 2021-07-04 09:48:14 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-07-04 08:20:27 Cunilinkiss said: @ Nadia:
Glad to see you don't let the sad sack brigade intimidate you!! Those are great skills to have. Appart from the artistic, it takes patience and dedication. Both traits scarce to find these days.

Back in the day I was a teacher and my mother knited me 2 pull overs with cables on the back as well since she insisted people see my back and I need to look good working on the blackboard. Dear old girl. Such labour of love

And on the purple side we know there are plenty AMAZING gilfs here, so that G only stands for gorgeous, generous and great!
I was gonna make a vid for mom's 80th party which was summarily cancelled by level 4. And I was gonna open my vid saying 'I always judged other kids' moms by what their moms made for them. I viewed so many of my friends' moms as useless cos they couldnt knit jerseys or make their dresses'.
Ja, being able to knit was a big thing in our family. I made my first jersey when I was 10, in the June holidays. My nieces' friends' moms are all into handicrafts these days and handmade good is the in thing in their circles. So when thy learnt their new found aunty could do these things, they flooded my whatsapp

My mother taught me to knit and crochet when I was about 7 years old, one of the last things she taught me before she got sick, and when my kids were little I taught them.

Skills like knitting, sewing cooking should be taught and generally aren't, today we look at it as beneath us. But the pleasure from finishing something you have made from scratch is immeasurable

Jake
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Liza- What do you enjoy doing to relax?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 540
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-04 11:00:46

@ hear hear Jake. Regardless of the medium "creation" is very rewarding
Massage By Carmen-lex
Massage By Carmen-lex - Re: Liza- What do you enjoy doing to relax?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1511
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-04 16:04:18

Being a true cancerian I definitely love gardening (those that know me know this lol) ,baking, cooking and yoga on top of my list which I absolutely love doing :) hardly ever leave home ...
gunts
gunts - Re: Liza- What do you enjoy doing to relax?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 510
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-04 16:09:58

If and when I do get time (sadly not often)....
Leatherwork, woodwork, model building and RC crawler cars.
On holiday it would also include flyfishing and reading.
Transgender Raph @ Sensual Spa
Transgender Raph @ Sensual Spa - Re: Liza- What do you enjoy doing to relax?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 64
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-04 16:27:10

I write, I go hiking and mountain biking, I usually get caught up in other friend's projects... but I also do weird hippie shit - like burn sage.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Liza- What do you enjoy doing to relax?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1414
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-04 16:38:23

On 2021-07-04 16:27:10 Transgender Raph @ Sensual Spa said:
I write, I go hiking and mountain biking, I usually get caught up in other friend's projects... but I also do weird hippie shit - like burn sage.

Hey don't do that I like @Sage she is a wonderful lady LOL

Jake :)
Transgender Raph @ Sensual Spa
Transgender Raph @ Sensual Spa - Re: Liza- What do you enjoy doing to relax?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 65
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-04 16:47:58

On 2021-07-04 16:38:23 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-07-04 16:27:10
Hey don't do that I like @Sage she is a wonderful lady LOL

Jake :)

LOL ;) I would never do that to her... unless she asks me to. It's all about consent.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Liza- What do you enjoy doing to relax?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 543
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-04 17:12:57

Knowing her she may even light it for you :)))
She is always up for fun

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.