Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What happens.
Re: What happens.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-14 08:02:10
Edited: 2021-08-14 08:07:56

What happens at an all nighter with a "massage only" lady? Anyone thats been on one or any massage only ladies care to share. Or do all sp's switch to FH on over nights?
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: What happens.
Re: What happens.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4525
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-14 08:49:26

I think one of my easiest and also most awkward all nights was with a guy that had to work through the night.

He was sweet as pie dont get me wrong perfect gentleman. But very busy working on his laptop the whole night. While I just sat around. Could not fiddle or play or really talk while he was busy as he was on live video stream most of the time.

I knew he had to work during the night he told me that, but I did not expect it to be the whole night, if I knew this beforehand I would have taken a book with or my own laptop and gotten some reading in or some work done.

He took a break from the laptop had a blowjob and got straigh back to working. After work was done in the morning hours around 4 ish he went straight to sleep. I then thought ok and also snoozed till around 6, then tried to entise him into another round before I had to leave, but the poor guy was dead tired.

He been pulling the graveyard shift on that laptop for 3 weeks straight. I think the all night booking was more about having someone around for a bit than it was about sex. It must get lonely if your only interaction with people is via a PC for 3 weeks straight.

Saw him again for a hour booking few weeks later that I gave him on the house as he really did not get value out of the all-night booking. And he ended up working during that hour too;) He is a total workaholic!;)

Luckily we get along and he is a actually super chilled dude.

But the first time around that all nighter was a bit awkward for me, as I felt a bit lost.

If we did not click on some level via text and chats way before that all night it would have been super weird.

Can you imagine not having spoken to a guy at all except for giving fees and arranging time to be there, before such a booking. Not many girls will hang around they will bail! Lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.