Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WG orgasm
Re: WG orgasm
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-24 18:43:46

On 2017-01-24 16:21:11 Veronica Franco said:
An orgasm is only as good as your last lover was and not all men are capable of it,



Diesel price increase...and now this!!! Ordering my copy of "Women orgasm for Dummies" right now!
Sarah
Sarah - Re: WG orgasm
Re: WG orgasm
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 139
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-24 23:35:29

[QUOTE;633270;Minime007] On 2017-01-24 00:08:44 TosKoppie said: As a man, if I had sex 5 to 10 times daily, I would struggle to orgasm. Sadly, it's rather complicated for a man to fake. Even more sadly, I never need to fake an orgasm since I'm under laid. ### Not true, turn her around for doggie and spit on her back! Voila! Fake male orgasm.

But, 99% of the time, all punting gents are viewing a fake orgasm. Often, they orgasm the same time you do. Other times they 'orgasm' intensely hoping that would boost your hormones into cumming quicker. ### Some times, unfortunately, it needs to be faked. One of the few reasons for faking it is when a guy wont cum himself if the lady doesn't cum first. Honourable, but with that much pressure from a punter to cum, it never happens, so the best thing to end everyones' misery (because it does become miserable in this scenario) is to just fake it. Such a shame because it just ruins what could be a pleasurable time for both.

Edit: Enjoy the time with the lovely ladies guys. They don't need you for an orgasm, trust me on this one :-) ### Wish this could be downloaded to every punter.

Melina
Melina - Re: WG orgasm
Re: WG orgasm
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 428
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-25 03:04:40
Edited: 2017-01-25 03:14:20

On 2017-01-24 23:35:29 Sarah said:
[QUOTE;633270;Minime007] On 2017-01-24 00:08:44 TosKoppie said: As a man, if I had sex 5 to 10 times daily, I would struggle to orgasm. Sadly, it's rather complicated for a man to fake. Even more sadly, I never need to fake an orgasm since I'm under laid. ### Not true, turn her around for doggie and spit on her back! Voila! Fake male orgasm.

But, 99% of the time, all punting gents are viewing a fake orgasm. Often, they orgasm the same time you do. Other times they 'orgasm' intensely hoping that would boost your hormones into cumming quicker. ### Some times, unfortunately, it needs to be faked. One of the few reasons for faking it is when a guy wont cum himself if the lady doesn't cum first. Honourable, but with that much pressure from a punter to cum, it never happens, so the best thing to end everyones' misery (because it does become miserable in this scenario) is to just fake it. Such a shame because it just ruins what could be a pleasurable time for both.

Edit: Enjoy the time with the lovely ladies guys. They don't need you for an orgasm, trust me on this one :-) ### Wish this could be downloaded to every punter.



Maybe to all your punter's. However There are some ladies that do Cum for their clients and some even go as far as to guide steamers to show them how too Cum.

Believe it or not there are ladies that are addicted to this business, some to the ridiculous amounts of money that can be made, others the sex and climaxes some to the compliments some the lavish gifts and others to all of the above.

The beauty of life different strokes for different folk's. It takes all sorts to make the world go around ;)

I love mutual pleasure and if a client is not going to make me cum throughout treatment the following is bound to happen.


www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

for the guys that enjoy a woman cumming even if you don't have the know how. I would make myself cum for you if you can't do the job. ;)

Trust me non of this is one sided.




Sarah
Sarah - Re: WG orgasm
Re: WG orgasm
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 140
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-25 13:21:38
Edited: 2017-01-25 13:28:06

Hence I said "some times" Melina ;-)

For myself, you can't just push a button. It depends on chemistry, time, what's happening in the session, frame of mind and whatever else makes a woman so deliciously complicated. I have had a ton of orgasms with my clients, my comments refers to occasions where an orgasm is just not going to happen for whatever reason, and a client does not comprehend this and the booking is going South because of this, then I will fake it. Client is happy and so am I.

I always only refer to myself when posting comments, so no need for anyone to get flustered and think I am speaking for the whole SP community.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WG orgasm
Re: WG orgasm
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-25 13:38:18

Sarah

They say a man is like a light. Once the switch is flicked it is all systems going. A woman is like a kettle it does take a lot of energy to get it to boiling point.

Unfortunately for the ladies loadshedding is a reality and some punters "shed" their load before the ladies reach her "boiling point"

Sarah
Sarah - Re: WG orgasm
Re: WG orgasm
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-25 13:47:48

Yewrev, I probably go about this business in the wrong manner in that I put a high level of my real self in this. Yes it is mainly for the money, but a session for me is really like a session with a lover. No, it can't always be like that with everyone, and that is why I very rarely see new clients and stick with my regulars. And even with my regulars... some times I cum and some times I dont. I won't apologise for not being able to explode every time. I am not a programmed machine. And it is no reflection on the client at all if I dont. It is what it is.

The times when I fake it is when I feel it is absolutely necessary to for the clients enjoyment. And usually, I never see that client again. Anyway...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WG orgasm
Re: WG orgasm
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-25 13:58:03

Sarah

I understand there are a lot of factors that does influence what happens. Although I accccept the fact that the lady will not always have an orgasm, I see this as a personal failure.

When there is no chemistry between myself and the lady, I would rather end the session early, pay the fee and leave than waste everybodies time.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WG orgasm
Re: WG orgasm
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-25 13:58:43

Sarah

I understand there are a lot of factors that does influence what happens. Although I accccept the fact that the lady will not always have an orgasm, I see this as a personal failure.

When there is no chemistry between myself and the lady, I would rather end the session early, pay the fee and leave than waste everybodies time.
Sarah
Sarah - Re: WG orgasm
Re: WG orgasm
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-25 14:07:00

Ag no ways! I can understand that you and maybe most men would see it as a personal failure, but this is really so not the case. A womans orgasm is heavily reliant on what's going on in her head. No matter how good you are.

I have had sheet grippingly good sessions where I have not cum, made no difference to my enjoyment of the session. And had my partner been too focussed on trying to make me cum (because it's a personal achievement for him), it would have spoiled the session. Maybe take your ego out of the equation and just focus on the pleasure.
Melina
Melina - Re: WG orgasm
Re: WG orgasm
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 448
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-25 14:07:51

On 2017-01-24 23:35:29 Sarah said:
[QUOTE;633270;Minime007]

Edit: Enjoy the time with the lovely ladies guys. They don't need you for an orgasm, trust me on this one :-) ### Wish this could be downloaded to every punter.



ma'am my posted was solely based on your last words as I am well aware that this differs from individual to individual.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.