On 2017-01-17 17:10:13 micExp said:
First off let me just say that I am 200% for clean shaven and I am not trying to argue for the bush. Just want to share a little something interesting from a different bush perspective...
It is found that men with beards are more hygienic than those without (I do not have a beard). The beard contains bacteria that acts like antibiotics.
This topic just made me wonder if this is relevant to the bush down under as well... I still prefer clean shaven though :-)
On 2017-01-17 16:55:20 Veronica Franco said:
Orgyking, you don't pay for sex, so why push your tastes on an industry you don't utilise?
On 2017-01-17 17:15:31 Veronica Franco said:
Yes Mic, we have hair in certain places for a reason. Nature is a wonderful provider of all that is needed for the human body to function in a healthy manner. But according to what is acceptable or trendy, we go with what is required. Should we in that instance start growing our armpit and leg hair too? Fuck, it'll save me in time, razors and shaving cream. When I was in art school, I went through a kind of hippi phase and I never shaved any part of me....it was heaven...
On 2017-01-17 17:29:54 Veronica Franco said:
You guys are clueles as to where the clit is to start with! Imagine a bush covering it too? You'll get completely lost!
On 2017-01-17 17:36:53 jasimo said:
On 2017-01-17 17:29:54 Veronica Franco said: You guys are clueles as to where the clit is to start with! Imagine a bush covering it too? You'll get completely lost!
I guess I need to come for a lesson or 6 ;-)
On 2017-01-17 17:29:54 Veronica Franco said:
You guys are clueles as to where the clit is to start with! Imagine a bush covering it too? You'll get completely lost!
On 2017-01-17 17:42:02 I am who I am said:
On 2017-01-17 17:29:54 Veronica Franco said: You guys are clueles as to where the clit is to start with! Imagine a bush covering it too? You'll get completely lost!
Now, now Ms V, don't generalise....I'll have to show you that real man know exactly where it is and how to handle it ;)