And if only they knew these parties really do happen.ne Kommerq
sircumsized
sircumsized - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2348
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 18:01:24

U can fly to the moon if your finances are in place kicky its all about the buckaroo ne
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2346
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-30 07:01:31

On 2024-04-29 17:28:52 KICKASS said:
And if only they knew these parties really do happen.ne Kommerq

Oh trust me they know, it's just the knowledge that they will never experience it that makes them bitter
Pluglife420
Pluglife420 - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-30 07:08:03

There are a bunch of bitter old bitches on this site hey. Menopause probably kicking in, always fuckin negative.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2024-04-30 08:47:51

I'm looking to plan something very similar.

Can one of the guys or even ladies that attended please send me details of the ladies that went. Looks like you guys got a nice butch of ladies and I would like the same. Thanks
YamamotoKirasha
YamamotoKirasha - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-30 12:25:15

Sounds like an entire higher level of Epicness.
Wish I was there...
Harry_B
Harry_B - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-01 12:32:07

I was fortunate enough to be part of this amazing get-together and it exceeded all my expectations in the most delightful way.

A fantastic group of laidback guys who all shared the only goal of having fun; a bunch of sexy, open minded and playful ladies who completely understood and embraced the spirit of the day (and night, and morning) and delivered all kinds of debauchery in the most spectacular way; a fantastic venue where we had the privacy and facilities to do just about anything anywhere in complete comfort; and just the most incredible vibe all around from beginning to end.

It was everything I hoped for and then some. Undoubtedly one of my biggest highlights ever. Just so many boxes ticked.

And this was only the first one! I cannot wait for Mayhem II to take an already epic experience to the next level. There's so much more adventure that awaits.

Let's go!!
just4licks
just4licks - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-01 15:59:43

Legend HarryB!
It was fantastic meeting up.
Awesome trust level to fly down from CT to meet guys and girls for the 1st time in person.
From the moment I collected you at Lanseria airport,I knew we were in for a helluva ride.
I am honoured that you placed trust in me to repay your faith in setting the whole shebang, in the best way I know how..
By making fantasies come alive,because tomorrow we're all gonna be dust right?

But that night,WE WAZ MUTHAFUKKIN' GODS!!!!!

End of July is when Mayhem II is on,you in?
(Dumb question, of course you are).
sircumsized
sircumsized - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2357
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-01 16:13:44

This is fuck funny lololol
Harry_B
Harry_B - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-01 17:32:01

On 2024-05-01 16:13:44 sircumsized said:
This is fuck funny lololol

I promised myself I wasn't going to feed the trolls, desperately holding thumbs that this particular one might just have something better or more meaningful to do than obsessively stalk (for reasons completely and utterly incomprehensible to me) a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with her. A thread about a group of people who managed to pull off something amazing and magical and got to spend a period of almost 24 hours turning so many fantasies into reality.

But no. It wasn't to be. And I only have myself to blame for thinking that someone as bitter and negative as your own attention-seeking self would be so unwilling as to allow anyone basically anything. It's all so very sad to me and makes me thankful that I don't live my life like that. I also blessed to not be surrounded by people who want nothing else than to suck the life out of everything. It must be so tiring to dedicate so much of your life to taking joy from others.

For fuck's sake, lady. Please answer me this: Why are you even here? What exactly is your purpose on ESA? I can tell you what I'm doing here. I want to have fun and play in Fantasy Land every so often and forget about the mundane shit in the real world for a little while. That's it. Simple really, isn't it? And the best part is that more often than not, that's exactly the kind of breakaway moments I get. I have had the most wonderful experiences with some of the most welcoming, friendly and warm people who understands and are sensitive to my wants and needs and who happen to possess the tools to put a smile on my face and a spring in my step. That's why I'm here.

Now it's your turn to enlighten me, please. What exactly are you doing here? Because I honestly cannot understand your overall vibe, your general demeanour or the way you seem to go out of your way to try and sour so many discussions, comments or requests on this forum and belittle the people here who are all looking for an escape. Why have you chosen this as the place to spread your vile bitterness and sadness? Of all places, why here?

Has it always been your fantasy to just kill good times wherever you go? Why? For the love of all that is holy, please tell me why? Who hurt you?

I'm honestly dumbfounded by every aspect of your ESA persona. I don't understand the logic of your actions. It simply does not compute.

What a sad existence that must be. Please try to be better. If not for all us pleasure seekers here, do it for you.

HarryB

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.