Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Why the rush?
Re: Why the rush?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4616
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-05 15:50:19

On 2021-07-05 13:45:20 Frank White said:
On 2021-07-05 12:13:44 Bradley1995 said: Personally, once I've cum I'm no longer horny so I wanna get outta there, but I'm sure there are dudes that are different

Ditto

Yip, it happens. Go in there with the expectation of a long grand rendezvous, hence the longer booking and then once you blow your load, you realize you did what you came to do and and you're not horny amymore. You could be doing something more productive than making small talk for another 30 minutes to an hour so off you go to get it done.

N4P
ReturnSoldier
ReturnSoldier - Re: Why the rush?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-05 16:19:17
Edited: 2021-07-05 16:21:37

On 2021-07-03 12:36:21 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
There is few reasons why men do this.

1) Visited way to many wgs that kick them out once they ejaculated. In a sense they got programmed to think thats how it's supposed to be.

2) The moment the need is taken care of their minds automatically switch back to other things like food, work, ect.

3) Good old primal instinct. Similar to fight or flight mode. And most cases flight is the winner as fighting another round needs a reset time that will have to be filled with conversation most likely and a lot of guys do not want the pillow talk scenario happening, as they realise when a man is sexually drain he often lets his guard down and reveals personal info.

4) That nagging guilt feeling that a lot of gentlemen still have afterwards regardless whether it is the first or hundreth time he has punted.( and that guilt feeling might be because he slipped away from work, went out side his relationship, or because although he is paying he still feels like he took advantage)

For some it gets better the more they get to know a lady and the more comfortable they get and for others it is just how they are wired and it will never change.

Definitely number4 for me. Thats why i hadly ever do 1hour bookings and whenever i do..the foreplay should last as long as possible...as soon as i bust, i just want to get out of there. On a few occassions ive been offered seconds and actually taken them.

Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: Why the rush?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1501
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 10:09:49

Thank you so much for all the responses! I really appreciate all your input lol and @SirWilliam, I'm glad I passed with flying colours lol I will never say something on the forum that I don't mean ;) I am the same person in the room and on the forum.

@Vicky... as long as you take over with flirting and having fun, I don't mind at all #naughtygrin maybe we must get together and invite Cunilinkiss to join? he he
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why the rush?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-06 10:27:14

I once came across a SP who did this (she left industry and migrated).

I was her last booking, had booked my usual half hour after work drive through but my stress level interfered with the session so just could not cum. She told me I was NOT leaving her place until I came.

We easily got to an hour switching around I eventually came a flood.
We then spoke at the car for another half an hour (very intelligent young student) so total time was easily 1.5hrs yet had arrived for a 30min booking.

I brought her favourite chocolates and paid her full balance on my next visit. She never expected it/or asked for it but she earned it 100%.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Why the rush?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 560
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 11:10:09

On 2021-07-06 10:09:49 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said:
Thank you so much for all the responses! I really appreciate all your input lol and @SirWilliam, I'm glad I passed with flying colours lol I will never say something on the forum that I don't mean ;) I am the same person in the room and on the forum.

@Vicky... as long as you take over with flirting and having fun, I don't mind at all #naughtygrin maybe we must get together and invite Cunilinkiss to join? he he

Thank you for the invite, but I will need to pass on medical grounds.
My hart can hardly survive you! How will I take 2?
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Why the rush?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1906
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 11:17:00

On 2021-07-06 10:09:49 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said:

Hehe now that sounds like a awsome plan! LOL...
Vicky
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1907
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 11:18:42

On 2021-07-06 11:10:09 Cunilinkiss said:
On 2021-07-06 10:09:49 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said: Thank you so much for all the responses! I really appreciate all your input lol and @SirWilliam, I'm glad I passed with flying colours lol I will never say something on the forum that I don't mean ;) I am the same person in the room and on the forum.

Aaaww hun! We will be gentle....*naughty grin*
Cunilinkiss
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 561
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 11:27:51

On 2021-07-06 11:18:42 Vicky said:
On 2021-07-06 11:10:09 Cunilinkiss said: On 2021-07-06 10:09:49 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said: Thank you so much for all the responses! I really appreciate all your input lol and @SirWilliam, I'm glad I passed with flying colours lol I will never say something on the forum that I don't mean ;) I am the same person in the room and on the forum.

My imagination may run away with me, but maybe we should ask Galaxy if she has first aid training. May be a general sensible precaution :)
Vicky
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1909
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 11:32:31

On 2021-07-06 11:27:51 Cunilinkiss said:

My imagination may run away with me, but maybe we should ask Galaxy if she has first aid training. May be a general sensible precaution :)

Hehe we could do that...but I am sure we will be able to revive you...*wink
Cunilinkiss
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 563
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 11:42:24

On 2021-07-06 11:32:31 Vicky said:
On 2021-07-06 11:27:51 Cunilinkiss said:

Hehe we could do that...but I am sure we will be able to revive you...*wink

Ok, you got me. I'm out of excuses :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.