Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-25 21:58:35

On 2021-02-25 15:41:19 Kim Foxx said:
I'm tight as fuck. I don't know who told you that nonsense. Is it true that if you do a lot of massages, your hands fall off??? It's got me and the other girls I work with thinking. Twat



That's an unnecessary rude response.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 2485
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 22:06:00

On 2021-02-25 21:58:35 Rhaegal said:
On 2021-02-25 15:41:19 Kim Foxx said: I'm tight as fuck. I don't know who told you that nonsense. Is it true that if you do a lot of massages, your hands fall off??? It's got me and the other girls I work with thinking. Twat

That's an unnecessary rude response.



Not if you're a wg. Not if an mg that's been around for long enough posting on the forum enough to know better decides to take a dig at ya. If you going to dish it out, be prepared to eat it later.
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 2238
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-25 22:54:38

On 2021-02-25 21:48:35 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-02-25 19:41:14 Georgebendsit said: Dads will tell u, childbirth loosens it up and I've noticed it with WG's that have kids.

Out of curiosity, how many wgs have you met that don't have kids? I don't think I've met any and I've met a lot. Even the very young ones have kids, it's usually the reason they are doing this, to provide for those kids or they'd be doing something else so so many more options as a young beautiful woman with no baggage.



I have no children, those who know me well get upset when I say I'm anti children. Never going to have any.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 10220
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-25 23:07:33
Edited: 2021-02-25 23:08:08

On 2021-02-25 21:48:35 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-02-25 19:41:14 Georgebendsit said: Dads will tell u, childbirth loosens it up and I've noticed it with WG's that have kids.

Out of curiosity, how many wgs have you met that don't have kids? I don't think I've met any and I've met a lot. Even the very young ones have kids, it's usually the reason they are doing this, to provide for those kids or they'd be doing something else so so many more options as a young beautiful woman with no baggage.



I have none and some clients always find it wired that i do not have kids,i wish i could but i can't have kids:)i would have loved to have quadruplet:) then i will be done,but unfortunately that would never happen
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Sep 2007
Posts to Date: 1314
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 23:17:51

I remember a guy who always complained that the girls were to loose and he could not cum.... Oh yeah good old Pencil Dick.
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 1822
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-26 00:24:38
Edited: 2021-02-26 00:25:59

...........
eldridge
eldridge - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Basic Member
Joined:
2 Jul 2014
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-26 01:02:44

I'll confirm I can feel the difference between a tight and a loose girl down there.

The inner vagina is backed with connective tissue and smooth muscles. And where there is muscle, there's a way to keep it tight longer. However, for those who don't care and treat their vaginas like a stuffed animal, the vagina walls will stretch and get user loose.

And there's also no escaping the test of time. We can work out and do whatever the hell we want, but just as sure as I will one day be afraid to step on my balls, all vaginas shall loosen up, and maybe even prolapse
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 92
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-26 01:23:11

Whenever a punter asks if I do anal, I reply "I'm so tight down there, there's no need for anal". And I can squeeze it even tighter. There has been two or three punters that I had to refuse entry because it was simply to large.
Gabrielle
Gabrielle - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
21 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 150
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-26 02:57:22

On 2021-02-25 15:41:19 Kim Foxx said:
I'm tight as fuck. I don't know who told you that nonsense. Is it true that if you do a lot of massages, your hands fall off??? It's got me and the other girls I work with thinking. Twat



I'm as tight as fuck too.
Shame about having ones hands fall off from massaging to much, lol. Thanks for the laugh you made my week
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 956
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-26 10:09:24

On 2021-02-25 16:37:17 WillGrey said:
From what I have read over the years and experienced with ladies when you get her really aroused and warmed up and she nice and wet then the muscles in the vagina relax and it stretches. So a loose pussy means you've warmed her up good and proper and she wants that man sausage in there. If she feels tight then continue the foreplay. Lots more soft kisses and licking and sucking on her neck, thighs heck anywhere that gets her engine going. Kegel exercises are good so she can grab that cock with her vagina and hold it tight as she cums. Fun for both of us.

My 2 cents worth on that



I can vouch for this having experienced it.
She gets so wet and loose you think your cock went from rock hard to limp, but to her your cock is absolutely fine and is doing it's job of giving her pleasure.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.