Navigation
Crave
Crave - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 1756
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-25 10:39:54

I'm a sex machine ready to reload, like an atom bomb, I'm gonna wo wo wowo wo explode...
Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1706
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-25 11:27:43

:) Crave

I feel alive
And the world is turning inside out
Yeah!
I'm floating around in ecstasy

So don't stop me now
Crave
Crave - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 1758
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-25 13:12:45

Sage is the absolute definition of fantasy
Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1707
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-26 10:30:40

Come on boys please support your Aunty Sage too.

A big thank you to those that already have.
I'm really looking forward to seeing you after lockdown.
Let_me_in
Let_me_in - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Basic Member
Joined:
8 May 2017
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-26 15:20:14

please pop me the details on how I get me hands on them videos and pics... [Send Message]
Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1708
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-27 09:16:02

Good morning
I'm sorry for missing your messages had a power outage phone died

For those who haven't met me yet....
Do buy a video and just maybe you'll get an idea of what you're in for after lockdown.

xox
Loverboy_SA
Loverboy_SA - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Basic Member
Joined:
5 Dec 2006
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-27 12:14:54

Can't wait for the latest addition. The power outage knocked our more that just your phone...but now you can power up that machine of yours and hit record.
Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1710
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-27 12:55:34

On 2020-04-27 12:14:54 Loverboy_SA said:
Can't wait for the latest addition. The power outage knocked our more that just your phone...but now you can power up that machine of yours and hit record.



Yes the machine!
Planning on taking the ride of a lifetime
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Sep 2017
Posts to Date: 295
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-27 17:00:32

On 2020-04-18 09:43:38 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
Now here is a lady that truly has all the tools to make you bust a nut!!

Hope the guys that have been so generous in supporting me buying my videos and pics all support you as well.

I know for fact that this lady have not closed her heart or hand to others during this time. She deserves the support.

She is also on Ystervark's "I guarantee"list with good reason;)

Good luck Sage..xxx L



Kind words from another hottie!
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2534
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-27 17:40:28

@Staal.... Not being kind.. Being truthful...;) If u know Sage and ever been to visit her you will know she is a awesome lady and on top of it has a whole little studio full of toys to cater for every fantasy.

And I am pretty sure she will find all kinds of ways to make your toes curl with online content even if you on the other side of the world!;)




Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.