Navigation
pynedew
pynedew - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Oct 2010
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 22:13:36

al least you can sleep well now
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-29 23:27:31

Maybe you should get the real Police involved to deal with these assholes
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-30 00:53:09

Yes, i was just about to say the same thing. Go to a "meeting" tomorrow with your lawyer and the real police, in a sting operation!
DropKick
DropKick - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
26 Jan 2018
Posts to Date: 225
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-30 04:49:31

But why are you all not sceptical of the WG: I'd lie too if I reported it to the police, and now you calling me to find out if I reported it.

Seems like this is more than just 'my phone got stolen' situation. Almost all smart phones information cannot be accessed when behind a lock screen or pin- only a factory reset can be done.

Its an elaborate scheme involving everyone but you.

Throw your phone away, then go run your id number at a police station, and see if there are charges against you.

And maybe pay your traffic fines too while you there :)
Celia
Celia - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 572
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-30 07:46:59

My ten cents worth

The only reason why this was resolved as quickly as it was, is because we communicated openly with each other. We stopped this before it potentially ruined peoples lives.

ESA should have a warning category for punters. Be it known scammers, fake cops or girls with hidden agendas.

If esa can give ladies a way to communicate and potentially protect ourselves the men who support and love us should have the same basic system. Even if it's just for GMs (I'm sure regular punters will opt to pay the fee to be safe).

Nothing detours a scrum bag more then knowing people are aware of him. If we can instill the fear of being found out or caught it may save lives. Not only the lives of girls but families friends and sweet gents alike.

Meg
Meg - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 5520
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-30 09:30:41
Edited: 2019-01-30 09:45:12

On 2019-01-29 19:52:42 Bad boy1976 said:
I was on my way to the police station when I decided to rather first contact a lawyer thus they expected me and I did not pitch. The lawyer spoke to the captain and we agreed to meet tomorrow at 8am at the police station to be charges and then do a formal bail hearing so all info says it's 100%



1: Did you do bareback for her to prove you visited her?
Say you want test results from the hospital to give to the person that represents you.

2: If not you can say she borrowed money from you or she's a friend in need and you offered to help.

3: She won't be this stupid exposing herself and her trade unless she has her finger in someone's pocket at that station.

4: Deny deny until proven guilty.

5: You can say you didn't know she was a working girl and she was only available at that time for you to come and see her.

6: What was said in the msgs?
Anything mentioned about FH?

If NOT it was a tribute to her household because she's a friend.

7: If it's fake notes where did you get it from?

8:And why didn't she mention Anyting about it and speak about it with esa or to warn other ladies about it?

THIS is a scam!
Expose the ladies in question.
Celia
Celia - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 575
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-30 09:36:25

@meg its already been resolved love.
Meg
Meg - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 5521
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-30 09:41:08

On 2019-01-29 21:50:11 Bad boy1976 said:
Hello all. What an afternoon .... I cannot believe what I have been through but most importantly I cannot believe how the network on ESA came to my rescue. To everyone who sent words of encouragement and the angels that provided me with the proof that these scum bags are con artists who try and exploit money out of punters and girls. I will provide feedback after "meeting" with them tomorrow, I assume they will not pitch as their cell number is listed as spam amongst other things. I am so glad I did not name the girl as once I had the information, against all the legal advise I received, I contacted her and she has no idea of what I'm on about. She send the details I required in writing stating that she did not lay any charges. Her phone was stolen and clearly these thugs used her call history to target me and others. Once again thank you to the angels who provided me with the details I require to sleep tonight



Well done!

Now ladies hide your phone's when in a booking.
Don't let clients slip around and leave them alone for to long.
Same goes to the gentleman.
Rather keep your phone in your car or a safe place.
Glad it's sorted.
Scammers are our to make money in every way.
Be safe.
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
27 May 2011
Posts to Date: 1797
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-30 09:51:15

Dear Bad boy1976

We are still awaiting your email with the information regarding this situation.

Regards
Claire
ESA Admin
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-30 10:56:13

making immediate plans 2 book Celia....she's a keeper

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.