Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Falling for a WG
Re: Falling for a WG
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-18 19:07:49

Do the ladies on this site actually realize how many aces they are holding?
I am sure that for every lady here there is at least 1 punter a month that proclaims his undying love for his lady.

I have been there once, but being single i think i am just more susceptible to 'falling in love' with any lady who is willing to give me the time of day.

I don't want to be a naysayer but i think that when push comes to shove you'll find that your lady has a very busy life outside of the industry.
You should also reconsider yourself as a human being (no offense). Do you really wish for your 'loved one' this twisted relationship of her 'loved one' being married? That not even considering your wife.

My advise would be to phone a friend, get pissed to the point of herrassy and then make some tough choices...

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-18 21:01:11

I have met some stunning ladies and hope to have formed a relationship with them that is beyond that of punter / SP and will slways respect them as women and never look down them.

If they see me just as an walking autobank then so be it, it is not going to change who and what I am. I wish them well as they will only be able to fake it for that long before loneliness catches up with them.

Sugar Xtreme Xxx
Sugar Xtreme Xxx - Re: Falling for a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2146
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-18 21:12:08

Not forgetting how the wg /MG will feel...
Yes it might be love for both parties but once all the moist settles the reality returns.
The guy will still be with his family the lady will be left picking up the pieces.. Healing a broken heart..
So guys also consider the lady feelings ...
We also get hurt emotionally and scars remain for a long time ...
Rather be open with her from the start...
Tell her how you feel and your marital situation.
Dont play games.
This only my opinion
Tappa Lot
Tappa Lot - Re: Falling for a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-18 21:48:01

On 2017-04-18 21:12:08 Sugar Xtreme Xxx said:
Not forgetting how the wg /MG will feel...
Yes it might be love for both parties but once all the moist settles the reality returns.
The guy will still be with his family the lady will be left picking up the pieces.. Healing a broken heart..
So guys also consider the lady feelings ...
We also get hurt emotionally and scars remain for a long time ...
Rather be open with her from the start...
Tell her how you feel and your marital situation.
Dont play games.
This only my opinion

Truth
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Falling for a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 592
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-18 22:38:12
Edited: 2017-04-18 23:05:04

Post Deleted!!! Sorry!

Arz
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Falling for a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-18 22:43:37

Lots of good points. Lots to think about. The last thing on my mind when I first booked this girl was falling for her. I don't think she did, either. She didn't make a play for me. We love being together. She has told me she doesn't want to know about my personal life and vice versa. But there is no denying the spark between us. It's not just a punt with her, it's a seduction.
There is no expectation on either side but, damnit, there is no getting away from the chemistry. I keep going back to her.
But that's the thing with many girls in the industry. Sure it's their job, but they are real people with real feelings. Many of the nicest people I know are WGs.
And before anyone accuses me of currying favour, no WG has any idea who I am. I use my real name when I make a booking. And I never tell anyone that I have done a review. Anonymity is the beauty of this forum. And the honesty of the punters and WGs and MGs.
I am not going to leave home for my girl and she doesn't expect it. I know in my heart that there is no long-term future in it for either of us. But it won't stop me from seeing her, for as long as the magic continues.
Someone asked about the other two WG GFs I had. They both left town, one to Durban and one overseas. And it didn't bother me what they did for a living. They had a job, just as I do. And I saw them outside working hours.
Meg
Meg - Re: Falling for a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3243
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-19 07:31:12

On 2017-04-18 22:43:37 mervhughes said:
Lots of good points. Lots to think about. The last thing on my mind when I first booked this girl was falling for her. I don't think she did, either. She didn't make a play for me. We love being together. She has told me she doesn't want to know about my personal life and vice versa. But there is no denying the spark between us. It's not just a punt with her, it's a seduction.
There is no expectation on either side but, damnit, there is no getting away from the chemistry. I keep going back to her.
But that's the thing with many girls in the industry. Sure it's their job, but they are real people with real feelings. Many of the nicest people I know are WGs.
And before anyone accuses me of currying favour, no WG has any idea who I am. I use my real name when I make a booking. And I never tell anyone that I have done a review. Anonymity is the beauty of this forum. And the honesty of the punters and WGs and MGs.
I am not going to leave home for my girl and she doesn't expect it. I know in my heart that there is no long-term future in it for either of us. But it won't stop me from seeing her, for as long as the magic continues.
Someone asked about the other two WG GFs I had. They both left town, one to Durban and one overseas. And it didn't bother me what they did for a living. They had a job, just as I do. And I saw them outside working hours.

It's still just chemistry(spark) sexual.
Take that all away and the money that's involved... what's left for her?
If she feels something she should go and see a head doctor... honestly we all know there's nothing more then just lust and sex for you.
Perhaps investing a little more of your time at home exploring your fantasies with your best friend, making it work?
It's easy to go and look for something that's already on the table, but not that easy to put in the effort to make your relationship work.
Sorry I think I'm a bit stupid when it comes to keeping your own grass green....

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-19 09:00:54

Not stupid at all, it is the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-19 09:55:48

On 2017-04-19 07:31:12 Meg said:
On 2017-04-18 22:43:37
Perhaps investing a little more of your time at home exploring your fantasies with your best friend, making it work?
It's easy to go and look for something that's already on the table, but not that easy to put in the effort to make your relationship work.
Sorry I think I'm a bit stupid when it comes to keeping your own grass green....

Meg nothing stupid about the advice given as it is what we as punters should do.

The downside to it is, the more punter that follow the advice and actually making it work at home, the fewer there will be available to ensure your income.

This is a double edge sword, but I admire you for being so selfless in giving such sound advice.
Meg
Meg - Re: Falling for a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3247
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-19 12:41:47

My sweetheart there will Always be horny people.
After so many years this industry won't just fade...it's like food for the hungry.
Men like different things, his not married to someone who gives it all but still the search for verity will always be there.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.