On 2021-01-14 21:19:21 you53 said:
I have tried it but thus far without any real success but will finish the remaining sachets. I can only hope future dosages will have the desired effect on me. I suppose the impact may vary from one person to the next. Since I never used something similar to it, I cannot make a comparison on the effect thereof. Can confirm that I did experienced only mild headaches. Hope it give a stiff one to all other users out there!
On 2020-03-23 18:58:26 Brooke said:
Clients have told me that Kamagra gives you one hellueva headache.
On 2021-01-14 21:27:39 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-01-14 21:19:21 you53 said: I have tried it but thus far without any real success but will finish the remaining sachets. I can only hope future dosages will have the desired effect on me. I suppose the impact may vary from one person to the next. Since I never used something similar to it, I cannot make a comparison on the effect thereof. Can confirm that I did experienced only mild headaches. Hope it give a stiff one to all other users out there!
I don't have a problem getting a stiff one but I have a problem getting a stiff one often. That's where this works for me. Puts me back in the game much more faster and for a longer time since it lasts about a weekend for me. Takes about 30 minutes to an hour to kick in.
Basically helps me fuck multiple times a day instead of my usual once a day needing a 24 hour recharge period.
I've had headache's and dry mouth when I forgot to drink enough water. Drink a big glass water when taking it and follow up with a few normal glasses for the hours after and you should be good.
On 2021-01-16 15:40:51 Masterpieces said:
Kamagra doesn't work.
On 2021-01-16 15:40:51 Masterpieces said:
Kamagra doesn't work.