Navigation
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1071
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-27 10:31:05

On 2019-12-27 08:57:00 BigBennyBen said:
Even a simple hello does not create an obligation for a response. If you are a regular client maybe this is one of the things to talk about during a session, "do you mind being greeted in public?"

Agree totally..

..communication about a possible situation before it might arise is a good way to prevent uncalled for behaviour.

Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3759
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-27 10:45:18
Edited: 2019-12-27 10:51:14

In my case... I think I lost it the moment he bumped into my trolley with his... there are better ways to get someone's attention... Just a hello and walk on would've changed the whole situation... He was childish!!!... He acted like a little school boy...

Now that I calmed down and read the replies, I still wonder if I will greet a client in public if he says hi in a nice and decent manner?... Friendliness cost nothing, so I think a smile would be in order... but nothing more...

I find it unprofessional mixing with clients outside the workspace, but that's my opinion...

When I go to town, I'm just a normal human being doing my own thing away from the Purple world...
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1072
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-27 11:08:37

I hardly go to shops(love online shopping) as I hate crowded spaces..and if i do i do the no make up..hair in a pony and sunglasses, to be less unrecognizable.

I avoid mainstream shopping malls like the plaque and the "in" places when going out with friends and family.

The extremes we go too, to stay low key and under the radar is sometimes unbelievable.

There was one little place that I use to love to go to with my kids both young adults we use to go there once a month, eat play pool and just listen the band.

Then I realized it is a hangout spot for quiet a few punters too. I stopped going there;)

Silly maybe. But keeping your private life private is a good way to keep balance in your life. Anyway that is my opinion.

Ms Paige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3760
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-27 11:22:47

On 2019-12-27 11:08:37 Louise ( Miss Red) said:

Silly maybe. But keeping your private life private is a good way to keep balance in your life. Anyway that is my opinion.

And my opinion... I agree 100%...
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 880
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-05 18:10:38

Just saw a very popular young lady at the store in Rivonia about 15 minutes ago, and guess what? I didn't greet her. So that settles it then. Totally unnecessary.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1572
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-05 21:53:20

On 2019-12-27 10:45:18 Ms Paige said:
In my case... I think I lost it the moment he bumped into my trolley with his... there are better ways to get someone's attention... Just a hello and walk on would've changed the whole situation... He was childish!!!... He acted like a little school boy...

Now that I calmed down and read the replies, I still wonder if I will greet a client in public if he says hi in a nice and decent manner?... Friendliness cost nothing, so I think a smile would be in order... but nothing more...

I find it unprofessional mixing with clients outside the workspace, but that's my opinion...

When I go to town, I'm just a normal human being doing my own thing away from the Purple world...

Ms Paige a nod in your direction, acceptable?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-01-05 22:02:09

On 2019-12-26 11:02:43 Ms Paige said:
I need to share this with you...

This morning I went to the mall to do some grocery shopping...
Minding my own business...
Suddenly a trolley bumped into me... like SERIOUSLY!!!!

I looked up and saw that it was one of my regular clients 2 years ago, before I moved to Pretoria...

I forced a smiled and pushed my trolley away... In a load voice he said...
"Hi Paige, how are you"...

I looked at him and said...
"Hi, I'm not on duty right now, I'm shopping, do you mind?"...
and I quickly pushed my trolley to the next row...

This man come running after me and said...
"Paige, WAIT... don't run away from me... it's me, S..... I just want to talk to you"

I couldn't believe this... I turned to him and said...

"I know who you are... I'm SHOPPING!!!! I'm not working!!!! call me when I'm on duty. By the way, I will NEVER do this to ANY of my clients or gentlemen who greet me in public place as Ms. Paige... so please respect me as well okay?"

He looked at me and said...
"You could at least said hello"...

Things like this really upsets me... Never ever will I do this to any man in public... it was embarrassing... When I'm in a public place, then I'm obviously NOT working... neither am I Ms. Paige...

Have a great day...

He is a real poes.
Ms Paige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3870
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-06 07:19:44

On 2020-01-05 21:53:20 Tegwane said:

Ms Paige a nod in your direction, acceptable?

Sure... I have no problem with that...
Ms Paige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3871
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-06 07:21:00

[QUOTE;2167228;Loyal

He is a real poes.[/QUOTE]

I kinda think so toooooo... ;)))
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 557
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-06 07:51:24

On 2020-01-06 07:21:00 Ms Paige said:
[QUOTE;2167228;Loyal

He is a real poes.

I kinda think so toooooo... ;)))[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree. A "P@#$" is a useful thing, and his is not.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.