Navigation
deane
deane - Re: Falling in love with wg
Re: Falling in love with wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 227
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-12 05:59:45

Just be carefull.....I fall in love with all the girls I go with.......IF they pretty and funny and sexy......Seriously ...there has to be a little bit of love given when you make love to a beautiful woman....to me anyway....its not all wham bam... I still love a few.....Clubview ...aaaahh. Big sigh...HOE too
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Falling in love with wg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-05-12 06:08:22

Hi ladies and gents, I feel a part of the esa family as I have met most of you or been acquainted.. but for those who do not know me I've been dating a wg for nearly a year.. I will not name the girl as I have the upmost respect for what u ladies do and actually go through. Sad to say I didn't always have this opinion, flat on it back, u love cock u must love cock. u all the same just the price tag that differs. yes, those of you I've just offended I do apologise. but I would also like to apologise for the ladies I've stood up time and time agen. I am that prick. I am the prick that use to rock up and 5 min leave. and depending on your reaction to me wanting to leave and still pay a cancellation fee but demand full payment u received nothing. we not just a business transaction.. we also have feelings and needs. we come to u ladies cause well some oaks just love a good shag and to meet new people and live new experiences.. others just seek that company, that outsider who doesn't care what problems he has at home or at the gym or fuck knows what. and after that we leave. yes some oaks have a regular and fall for u only to end up broken at the end. and for no particular reason. it's not because u screwed around or he did or he wasn't able to satisfy ur high sexdrive. it all comes down to communication.. you girls are afraid that once u fallen for the guy u have to become this classy braud.. pillow princess cause no he can't think I'm a skank.. wake up cupcake, u are a skank, my skank. and thats why I love u. most working girls are broken, don't pity them, they have gone through what the normal oak wouldn't have to in 5 life terms, look up to her and respect her. don't fear of the unknown.. there no blank spots on any map my friend, pick up one another's broken pieces and mould ur own masterpiece.. don't hold her past against her, don't think she's still doing this or that, cause buddy accuse any lady of something she is not, my god she will make a Quinton surritino film look like winni the pooh. don't be that guy, trust me. but ladies, u can't expect us guys to be just ok with it. especially if we took you out the industry. due to unfortunate events my lady returned for what was suppose to be temporary, one month two months eventually I was taxi, screamed ignored, so what do we do. log on to Esa and snoop. not once have I made a public post till now. cause I have nothing left to lose. this industry makes u girls alot harder than u realise. fyi folks I dated a girl for 3 years and one day she said well babe I can't get a job to cover my current expenses so I'm going to strip at the grand, there I was in rush hour traffic already sweating wanting to throttle a taxi . and before It sunk in she was here call u after my interview.. I was sick to my stomach, longest 10 hours of my life. 4 am smelling to high heaven of all the guys colons. I walked out of the relationship same day. we remained friends and dropped her only to fetch her at 4 agen every nyt till one nyt I saw life itself as if it was a false memory. how it cannot be, 6 months I died a very slow death. and then, used the tip of my cock and wallet to make sure I was a VIP and what she did to me I took out on every poor girl after that, emotionally bulldozing them giving not even half a rat's ass: one day just like that met a girl that put me in my place, amazing girl, but 3 years later the lies btw us both was causing more fyts than u should imagine. then after my bday waking up with a huge black eye after being smacked with a pot stumbled upon heaven itself. and under a tree she found me. the rest well it explains itself. the past 3 months since she left agen we have been fighting more than ever before. eventually she told me she's in love with someone else but can't have him due to complications, as a macho Man was a hard pill to swallow (excuse the pun) but funny enuf I knew the oak. spoke to him and he was like bud she's batshit crazy run. only to find out he lied to me for obvious reasons. now as much as I wanted to kick his ass, I pity u bud for looking down on a soul worth ten times urs. glad u didn't end up with her, she deserves nothing but happiness, and buddy, I got the wrath of ur doing the past few weeks. Now u all must think why this, what is this wanka trying to achieve. well simple really, ladies, stop trying to screw the oaks out of their money, and take out ur insecurities from one client out on the innocent easy targets. makes u no better than what I did, making appointments with the interest of hoping to prove it's my gf cause haven't heard from her in 3 days and her friends don't know where she is either. the few wg who I have met, were all lovely, pity u had to listen to me speak about her the entire booking or watch me walk out. so to the gentleman who asked if he should tell the wg how u feel.. I leave u with this.. shoot for the moon, cause even if you miss, you will find yourself amongst the stars. and you ladies truly are gems. not one of u are the same. and that's what it's all about. I still love you more every day, your closest friends turned on u but not once did I even flinch. but last nyt I saw a side of u that I don't wish upon my worst enemy. you ha've been blinded by greed for money, wrapped up in a blanket of rage cause u were waiting for something that didn't seem to work out, hey chicken, I was waiting on u while he led u on. excuse my language and spelling Mr b ha ha, haven't slept in two days. found out she's pregnant and yes having it taken care of screaming it as I drove off. no man deserves that. and every time I did see u ladies I told her. I have a gf whom I offered 2000 to just sspend 1.5 hours with me and she's like ok but I'm sleeping. really. u can't force anyone to be with u so as I asked u November already, should of told me and let me walk instead of causing hurricane.. cheers ladies and gents. oh and baby xx u do suit ur white tt
BlackSea
BlackSea - Re: Falling in love with wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-12 06:20:05

Why spoil a good thing. You have are in love/have a crush on the girl, and no sex is as great as with someone you have that sort of feeling for. Bang her when you have the bucks. Trust me it will still be cheaper than marrying her.

By telling her, you are opening yourself to be taken advantage off, not that I say everybody will do it. The other thing is, once you profess your love, would you expect the girl to quit? You will always wonder if she is not still seeing some special customer on the side. I know, I was one of the special customers for a WG that ended up in a serious relationship.
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Falling in love with wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 312
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-12 07:10:39

Anything can work pm me I'lle give u a personal example. Agreed what most people said communication is key. Also take somepeople non objective close to u and get opinions and advise. Last thing only u can decide what to do after you given it proper thought and analysis of your feelings. Gud luck and best of luck to u and wg.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-12 08:23:19

WTF easy on the Prozac superman!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-12 08:52:56

I just want to undersand how a relationship with a WG works. Do you still pay her for her time and then still do the normal boyfriend thing.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-12 08:57:29

On 2015-05-12 08:52:56 Wors13 said:
I just want to undersand how a relationship with a WG works. Do you still pay her for her time and then still do the normal boyfriend thing.

If you are still paying her then you are a punter and not her boyfriend.
Sadmax
Sadmax - Re: Falling in love with wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-12 12:49:06

Thanks I am who I am
Laura
Laura - Re: Falling in love with wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-12 13:35:37

Superman ek stem nie saam nie. Ek belowe jou ek het nie probleme nie. En ek het dalk meer grade agter my naam as van die normale vrou in die wereld. Ek is glad nie Laura in my normale lewe nie. Meeste van die girls het n baie goeie rede hoekom sy hier is. En elke aand vra ek ons Vader dat iemand gered kan word. Al beteken dit dat ek laaste op die lys is is ek n sterk persoon met morele waardes. Die gewone salaris gaan nie die girls se lewe dek nie. Sys n ma en n vrou wat dalk haar gesin aan die lewe hou. Soms is ons werk lekker soms nie. So as daai klient nie gaan waag nie sal hul nooit weet. Al glo ek nie aan trou nie want n mens kan nie liefde respek en waarde vasstel op n papier nie dit bly n keuse. So trou is nie op my lys van belang nie. Maar as jy n dame se lewe kan verander doen dit maar jy en sy moet die verlede kan begrawe.
frankt
frankt - Re: Falling in love with wg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-12 13:59:05

Ek stem volkoome saam jou Laura, solank hulle net mekaar n kans gee en altwee se verlede kan begrawe is daar net so goeie kans as wat daar in enige verhouding is. Ek haal my hoet af vir julle want ek dink nie daar is n man wat verstaan wat n vrou alles deurgaan of sal deurgaan vir haar famielie nie. Ek stem ook saam oor trou, jy kan getroue wees aan mekaar sonder die papier. n Verhouding gaan meer oor om saam te wil wees en daar te wees vir mekaar en mekaar by te staan hoe ook al. Wat ons as mens moet weet is moet nie neer kyk op ander nie of beoordeel nie want in n wink van n oog kan ons dalk die wees wat onder is.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.