Navigation
Melina
Melina - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 397
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-23 15:59:38
Edited: 2017-01-23 16:10:22

On 2017-01-23 15:41:57 undercoverpta said:
With due respect to all participants and ESA. Is this not a topic that should be aired on the girl's private forum?



I know I will probably get flack for this but here goes.

With all due respect sir this topic is more relevant to the purple site than the topic that belongs in the obituary but I don't see you complaining about that ;)

No disrespect to the deceased.

# Just saying;)
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 442
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-23 16:30:47

@ Melina. Fortunately we hold different opinions and are both entitled to our views.
Melina
Melina - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 400
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-23 16:46:53

All I'm saying is if one that is closely related to this industry doesn't belong on the public forum. Then neither does the other. I don't have a problem with either of the threads but clearly you do.

Thank heavens we have different opinions imagine how boring life would be if we all had to have the same view point you didn't like what you were reading. It's quite simple since you have the right to choose ;)
Eazy1
Eazy1 - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-23 17:07:09

On 2017-01-23 14:33:20 Meg said:
On 2017-01-22 22:51:35



Easy it's easy to say but honestly Sir you not I'm my shoes...the day the shoe is on the other foot you will understand that it isn't really something to be proud of. .it a work..a income. .there's statistics shows 33% of South Africa people without jobs? We do what we have to do to survive.

I think you misunderstood me when I said.. I go for my test every 4 moths (STDS... HIV test). And yes in my opinion I'm am very careful in what I do and what I let people do to me...

I need to go every year..going for checkups and doing what I need to do to keep me first of all and my personal people (family, friends, loved ones) clients safe.



Well, I must be all kinds of fucked in the head because I see nothing shameful or wrong about what a working girl does for a living. I'd only have a problem with a woman doing it when she hates or even dislikes what she's doing...

..which is probably half the women on the site...

And that's the reason I've met so many working girl's yet slept with only one.
So, yes, with heavy heart, I see your point. I was hoping it wasnt so.

I'm glad you've decided to tell your doctor. Good luck.


Ps. As for the shoe being on the other foot, gorgeous Meg, if I were to charge for companionship, I'd probably be broke..and celibate.
Meg
Meg - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 2831
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-23 18:58:32

On 2017-01-23 15:41:57 undercoverpta said:
With due respect to all participants and ESA. Is this not a topic that should be aired on the girl's private forum?



No it isn't.This is the right place ..perhaps it's one way of looking to us in what you people see as normal just going to doctors. ..and what we go through just to get a checkup.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Gold Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2005
Posts to Date: 4059
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-23 19:06:13

Gini ?
gynaecologist I think you mean.
Meg
Meg - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 2832
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-23 19:09:12
Edited: 2017-01-23 19:12:17

Eazy1:


Ps. As for the shoe being on the other foot, gorgeous Meg, if I were to charge for companionship, I'd probably be broke..and celibate.[/QUOTE]

We all do what we have to.lol
Remember I didn't ever say I don't like sex...now that would be a total lie..
I'm a mom..a sister; a child to someone . I've got responsibility to my people..some counting on me more the others.
Sir even if you just a car gard...Atleast tonight you can put a peace of bread in your hungry kids mouths.
Over the years you build a sexual relationship with half your clients...some stay...some fly by night...it the people who stayed in my life I enjoy entertaining. ;-)
Ps thank you for having respect to our ladies. We really appreciate gentleman like you and Mini.
Meg
Meg - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 2833
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-23 19:10:16
Edited: 2017-01-23 19:10:40

On 2017-01-23 19:06:13 Ben Layden said:
Gini ?
gynaecologist I think you mean.



Thank you babe...s### and I was looking for the correct spelling for it whaha. ..glad you understood ;-)
Eazy1
Eazy1 - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-23 23:45:12

@Meg. I'm glad it's not all bad. Btw, I didn't think that you disliked sex, per say, but rather that you disliked being forced by circumstance to have sex in order to make ends meet.

Respect for you is not something that needs thanks. It is something that should be expected. To be honest, I have more respect for responsible, intelligent, respectable working girls than for those who do generally "acceptable" day jobs. It's a lot harder to be a working girl and keep your sanity than any other job, especially when you consider that you still strive to be a good mother, sister, daughter...
So it's easy to see why you ladies deserve more than just respect. Women like you are an inspiration. Never let societal small mindedness make you look at yourself as anything less. Never accept anything less from anyone. Especially punters.
Eazy1
Eazy1 - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-23 23:52:32

I know it's easier said than done, but it starts with how you look at yourself, how you speak to yourself and what you say to yourself.. Look at and recognise how amazing you truly are and you'll began to realise why you should be proud of who you are and not be ashamed of what you do.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.