Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What drives a sp to join this industry?
Re: What drives a sp to join this industry?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-30 17:53:00
Edited: 2021-06-30 17:59:47

On 2021-06-30 17:25:03 loverofpunt said:
On 2021-06-30 17:20:52 Frank White said: The official stats for unemployment in South Africa is currently 43%. The unofficial statistics are probably higher. Inflation is also out of control. The average salary that the average person can earn is not enough. Unless you are highly qualified with significant experience you are fighting with thousands of people with a matric or maybe some diploma for the same few admin or sales jobs in the R7k to R15k per month before tax bracket. If you have dependants on top of that it's difficult to live on a salary like that.

This industry doesn't ask for qualifications and experience. You can start tomorrow with nothing and earn a means to look after yourself and your dependents. And ultimately that is the attraction.

The median salary in South Africa is far less than 4000.

That is true. The picture is a lot bleaker than what I've painted.

This is also the reason why ladies get stuck in the industry. We adjust their standard of living to our income. And if what you can earn outside the industry is less than what you can earn in the industry it is very difficult to leave because you have bills to pay. The reality is every day spent industry makes it more difficult to get out. You are not busy obtaining relevant work experience and you are creating gaps in your CV. That is unless you are studying or gaining relevant work experience on the side thereby lifting yourself up above where you were before you joined the industry and leaving with a better chance out there in the job market.
golf123
golf123 - Re: What drives a sp to join this industry?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-30 17:53:19

Good Afternoon, I believe that everyone has a story to tell, some good others not.
From all the wg's that that I have been with, all have been wonderful and caring, and are only trying to make a living and providing for loved ones.
I salute you lovely ladies.
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: What drives a sp to join this industry?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 366
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-30 18:27:01

My story is short and simple. No job, can't find work. Lost both parents by the time I was 20. Its not like I could just "go home" when there's no rent money. Through the years I've held jobs in the hospitality industry and the last stretch was 10 years. Then came Covid and swept the rug out under my feet. After a while, UIF and savings runs out. Hospitality is the only industry I know and LOVE, at my age its difficult to start a different career. So here I am... I enjoy having sex, rightfully so - not all the time and with everyone. The best part IS the interaction with clients. As for the money...what money? In the past, yes it was a top earner but of late, people have far less money plus the new wave of Covid. Its not so easy as it used to be. I'm trying a few things on the side to supplement my income, currently its just suffice but when one needs new glasses or tyres etc,the money is not enough.
Grace
Grace - Re: What drives a sp to join this industry?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 867
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-30 18:41:27
Edited: 2021-06-30 19:10:41

On 2021-06-30 14:49:07 IOverflow said:
I would not suck 20 dicks to only get 30k....

If that's how u seeing it then u setting urself up for failure or u will completely burnout.

Wen doing this, one must just take it one client at a time. Give ur best nd be nice to just one client at a time... nd next thing u know u have a community of ppl that u were nice to nd gave good service to, ppl that wud vouch for ur services.

It's like running a marathon... if u think about the whole 50km u will give up or not even start... But wat u CAN do is take just 1 step and another and another.

...And that's how we have the Tishas, the Lizas and the LauraLove's etc etc...

By giving good service to just 1 client, not running a marathon.hehe. :)
Grace
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 868
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-30 18:49:26

On 2021-06-30 16:59:21 Georgebendsit said:

Working means sitting in a room / flat/ all day having sex with whatever walks through the door even if it is the exact "turnoff" type of person you dread. But you do it with a smile and politeness and make the twit feel like a jackpot winner.
Take a short break and do it again.
Then the next and next day, again and agan and......

You ladies are amazing.

It's good to see some positivity for a change... Thanks Georgebendsit! :)
Grace
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 869
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-30 18:53:31

On 2021-06-30 15:03:08 Vrik said:

I think, without a degree, you probably looking at R10-R15k pm...Jip, that is terrible. Try renting a house, pay a car and still have money for food and clothes...

And that is why once here, it is difficult to go back.

Yes... I totally totally agree with this... if it was easy to leave there wud probably be less than 10 ladies here.
Grace
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 870
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-30 18:58:57

On 2021-06-30 17:11:20 SuperFuck said:

I've seen punters with my own two eyes and they are not bad looking and im 100% straight and i tell you that you guys are handsome tjo so it can't be that bad.

Very true... it's really not bad... and a lot of punters look good... it's really not bad at all!
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: What drives a sp to join this industry?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8560
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-30 19:10:01

On 2021-06-30 18:41:27 Grace said:
...Wen doing this, one must just take it one client at a time. Give ur best nd be nice to just one client at a time... nd next thing u know u have a community of ppl that u were nice to nd gave good service.
It's like running a marathon... if u think about the whole 50km u will give up or not even start... But wat u CAN do is take just 1 step and another and another.
...And that's how we have the Tishas, the Lizas and the LauraLove's etc etc... By giving good service to just 1 client, not running a marathon.hehe. :)

Well said ,Grace...really well said!
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: What drives a sp to join this industry?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8561
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-30 19:12:28
Edited: 2021-06-30 19:12:50

Some ladies are here because they just love to pomp and have orgasms....
...and they get paid for it in the process.
Grace
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 871
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-30 19:15:12

On 2021-06-30 19:10:01 semensquirter said:

Well said ,Grace...really well said!

Thank u, SS... I tried :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.