Lol hahaha
WolfieX
WolfieX - Re: What happens.
Re: What happens.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-11 08:40:11

I'm actually loving this thread. My first and only experience with an overnight has almost ruined them for me, but these posts from the yummy ladies may just convince me to give it another go. ;)
MoeE
MoeE - Re: What happens.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-11 09:53:00

A good few years ago I was offered an all nighter by a new WG. She was young tight and definitely a looker. She came over to my place and we had many rounds, I had food ordered and we chatted over dinner. Its only then that reality set in about her drug use and her financial situation. It was the most paranoid night of my life.
I made had stuff locked away and hidden. I claimed that I was only house sitting and that the owner is clearing out in the week. My car was hidden and in the morning called her a taxi.

Apart from that it was actually a nice unrushed evening of sex and more sex.
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: What happens.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-11 10:32:23

I went into my first all night thinking it was going to be 700min in 700 positions.

Instead the first round went on way too long. Practically exhausted us both. SP only accepted payment for a normal booking.

So we cuddled and slept.

I don't think I'm an all night kinda guy
Smileyzn
Smileyzn - Re: What happens.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-11 11:58:10

The wife comes back home
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: What happens.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 277
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-11 20:07:28

Maybe not directly related to this thread, but always wanted to do an all nighter. My situation however doesn't really allow for this. When the opportunity arises tho I want to be ready.

What my main consideration would be is how to choose the right lady?

To me it would have to be someone that I have been with and have some connection with would be key. After all it will be a number of hours we'd be spending together.

The other fear I would have is that anything can happen when the other party is asleep so trust becomes important. Part of a solution for this for me would be a hotel or guesthouse as others are 'around if the need arises.

Would appreciate some thoughts or if previously discussed then a link to that thread.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What happens.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-14 04:46:29

Disclaimer: been following this thread the whole week.

I'm thinking that for me with all-nighters it would largely depend on our respective sleeping patterns. I'm a night owl (hence typing this now!). So it would have be sex, drinking, food, convo, sex, drinking, convo, movies, convo, sex, movies, drinking, sex, smoking a blunt, convo, sex, cuddles, nap, midnight sex, sleeping, morning sex and shit. So I'd need someone matching my sleep patterns.

That would be my perfect all-nighter.

I haven't had one yet (all-nighter), but I've had an all-day'er (booked from 09:00 AM till around 21:00 PM) and that's pretty much what we did. And it was the perfect GFE.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: What happens.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4523
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-14 06:59:44

Had many all nighters.

Not one had ever been the same even when it was with the same person.

One thing is for certain the general expectations is multiple rounds of sex. By both the clients and the ladies.

It is like drinking whiskey, millions of people drink it but what they enjoy to mix it with differs widely. Some will have it neat. Others will have it with water, others will have it with sprite or another type of softdrink.

Same goes for the sex during an all night. How it is enjoyed will differ widely.

Like having whiskey neat.

Some will have sex in the pool, in the jacuzzi, next to the braai on the grass, on the kitchen counter, in the lounge everywhere the whole night long. Multiple rounds. Sex is the main focus and not mixed with anything else.

Like drinking whiskey with mixers it will differ also.

Some will be cooking toghether, some will be going out for dinner some will have a braai, some will watch a movie or just chill and chat, some will swim if there is a pool or relax in a jacuzzi if there is one, some will opt for a massage in between.

But through this all the main ingredient sex and
foreplay will be there.

They will enjoy the build up, the foreplay and flirting while just doing all the things mentioned above and will be happy with this teasing and flirting till it is time to sleep. They will have one banging round and rest well and maybe have a good morning/goodbye round in the morning;)

So choose a partner that enjoys their whiskey(sex) the same way you do;)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What happens.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-14 07:02:50

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: What happens.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5950
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-14 07:55:23
Edited: 2021-08-14 07:57:24

I don't do all nights often but I agree with everything that has already been said.
One time I drank 2 energy drinks beforehand. It was a younger punter and I thought there will be no sleeping. We got started around 3/4pm. The chemistry was there. About 6pm we took a break for supper. I had cooked earlier. We had some wine. By 10 my guy was fast asleep and I was wide awake. Around 4 I thought wtf? Wake him up and get a morning fix. I had arranged airport transfer for 6am. I always talk about that buckle bones sex. And that's exactly what it was. In this case I was lucky that we clicked like long time lovers, considering we had never met before.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.