Navigation
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2613
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-30 19:13:02

A session without muffing is like kissing your sister.
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 263
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-30 19:21:20

Each to their own I always say. Never muffled a WG never will. Personal preference
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4610
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-30 19:32:59

Bella P is absolutely right that it is a personal choice and like everything else on offer or not on offer within these purple walls, we must respect each other's choices.

I do however do not hink that muffing is souly responsible for the UTIs that some ladies experience. If muffing was the reason every single women that ever offers this service will struggle with UTIs. Some will get UTIs because of diet or even because they had to hold in a pee a bit longer than they had to.

Everyone's body is different a shorter uretha will also help that minor bacteria finding their way in faster and causing havoc. Maybe the UTI is because an allergy to spit or the brand off toothpaste or mouthwash a guys used. There so many reasons for it, it is impossible to be certain. Wearing the wrong underwear ( synthetic is a major cause it does not breath) or washing powered residue or even the soap I wash with can cause it.

The fact remains though she found a pattern to what causes her UTIs and therefor she is avoiding that, just like if I found out I am alergic to peanut I would stop eating peanuts;)

As like everything else in this purple world if muffing is your thing there are plenty other ladies that will accomodate. Let the lady be and respect her boundaries ;) like she would respect yours if you have any. ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-30 19:35:59

I once had the privilege of going down on a lady until she had an orgasm....... she clenched her legs so tightly around my head, i almost suffocated..... but by golly i was going to finish the 'job', with or without breathing!

Ahhhhhh...... the stuff awesome memories are made of..........
Bella Pink
Bella Pink - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-30 20:05:17
Edited: 2021-08-30 20:16:57

On 2021-08-30 19:32:59 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:

The fact remains though she found a pattern to what causes her UTIs and therefor she is avoiding that, just like if I found out I am alergic to peanut I would stop eating peanuts;)

Thank u Miss Red... i totally agree... but let me just add that with some ppl I don't get a uti... its only once in a while.

The first tym was with a girl who was drinking beer prior. Nd i didn't even know wat it was then... The 2nd nd last tym was wen the guy didn't have proper oral hygiene... he asked me over the fone if I recieve oral nd I said yes... little did I know that wen he arrived his mouth wud be in a certain state (to put it politely)... I didn't think I wud get it again, so I allowed it.

And the very next day I got it :(... that was the day I stopped allowing muffing in my sessions. Thankfully I don't anymore.

Please enjoy ur muff sessions... in the meantime i will be waiting for my Mr.Right who will give me pleasurable, endless multiple orgasms... I'm a patient girl :)
Bella Pink
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-30 20:07:20

On 2021-08-30 19:13:02 Kooni said:
A session without muffing is like kissing your sister.

Woooow, Kooni... isnt that a little bit of an exaggeration??.
Bella Pink
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-30 20:08:45

On 2021-08-30 19:21:20 Mike Hope said:
Each to their own I always say. Never muffled a WG never will. Personal preference

Yeah, each to their own... I've found that those that do it, reeeeeeally luuuurve it, they devour like a lion chowing a little springbok... Nd those that don't, simply don't like it.

Its like there's no middle ground.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1617
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-30 20:10:57

I really enjoy doing it, probably more than anything else, AND i'm pretty damn good at it

Jake
Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 349
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-30 20:21:27

For those of you who like outies, head on over to my personal gallery.
triton242
triton242 - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 183
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-30 20:22:22

On 2021-08-30 19:21:20 Mike Hope said:

Same here.
Problem is that it's not an option at home either Lol...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.