Navigation
andycon11
andycon11 - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Jul 2007
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2008-04-01 13:48:02

ARIZ YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!!! YOUR ANSWERS ABOVE COVER YOUR DEEP THOUGHTS AND I RESPECT THAT.
YOU WERE MERELY ASKING THE QUESTION, ITS A PERSONAL THING TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION.THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWER.

AS A SWINGER NEVER MIND A PUNTER WHATS THE DIFFERNCE IN THE END. IT DEPENDS PURELY ON THE RELATIONSHIP,NOTHING MORE OR LESS.

BEST REGARDS
ANDY
arizona
arizona - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
14 Feb 2008
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2008-04-02 14:05:12

With regards to my stopping work if I got married that would depend entirely on the situation at the time, but if push came to shove I would chose to continue working over marriage. As regards to my partner stopping punting once we were married, he wouldnt need to punt if he was married to me. I would want us to have an open enough relationship so that we could explore our sexuality together, I am swinger so that would be a given.
Garry
Garry - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Jul 2006
Posts to Date: 1141
View Profile
Posted: 2008-04-04 10:04:15

Hey Guys

Like Clits I have also poundered about having a relationship with a working girl. Working girls are like any other girls. If she's a real lady and a sweetie and really loves me and the feeling is mutual I would.

Cheers

Garry
dogman
dogman - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jul 2007
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2008-04-04 11:49:07

This is definately an interesting debate.......it would take two very open minded people to make it work through..but if there is a spark and the feeling is mutual..then why not...working girls are human, with human emotions..it would just take a very strong character to ask the wife 'Honey, how was your day?'..lol
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 243
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-21 20:38:24
Edited: 2016-09-21 20:44:54

Was just reading this old thread, and I am overwhelmed at how my view's and thought process has changed over the years. We are constantly evolving and who we were 10 years ago is not always who we are now? I look back on my life a year ago. And my perceptions have evolved just as much.

Cheers to growing, and learning to be a better ME! And hopefully to you all to!

Mwah

Arz
jotopper
jotopper - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-21 21:35:25

Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt.Where you find the love,never question the occupation.
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Gold Member
Joined:
8 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-21 21:44:20

I had a six-month relationship with a WG which ended when she moved to Durban. There was mutual attraction and of course I knew how she earned her living. WGs are people, too. They feel and love just like anybody else. Had I been single I would have gone to Durban with my girlfriend.
But I must say my life is less complicated now. I punt who I want when I want, although I am very attached to a couple of WGs. But that's as far as it goes. I was bruised when my WG GF left.
Nic111
Nic111 - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 10:19:05

As a generalisation there are some common virtuous personality traits from the ladies in this industry. They are sometimes more authentic and sincere than most ladies I know.
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Dec 2011
Posts to Date: 302
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 10:23:44

I'll marry Litisha.....if I wasn't already married LOL
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 1394
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-22 10:28:55

Thank u Nic for acknowledging. Many sadly miss the quality readily given or are they just frightened to do so?
I wonder....
Why?

Xxx
B.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.