Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why the rush?
Re: Why the rush?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-07-05 12:13:44

Personally, once I've cum I'm no longer horny so I wanna get outta there, but I'm sure there are dudes that are different
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Why the rush?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4291
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-05 12:56:06

On 2021-07-05 11:11:00 Ageless said:
Pre programmed I suppose.

How many of my 90 min sessions that are willingly accepted by the lady have ended after 30 mins with her stating "this is ridiculous, why haven't you cum yet".
"We can't do this for the full time you know!"
"I am not a machine, you guys just want it to last longer not caring that I might have another booking right after you, how am I supposed to do that".

Oh boy I could go on.

@Ageless...

Time to get reprogrammed;)

Many many lovely ladies that would love to spend the whole 90 minute session with you.

Hope you do find more accommodating ladies in future.

Nevlin
Nevlin - Re: Why the rush?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-05 13:31:18

If he is anything like me, conscience takes over (big brain). Then you start feeling kak about what just happened.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-05 13:45:20

On 2021-07-05 12:13:44 Bradley1995 said:
Personally, once I've cum I'm no longer horny so I wanna get outta there, but I'm sure there are dudes that are different

Ditto
2Horny
2Horny - Re: Why the rush?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-05 13:57:36

I've only ever had a second round once with Mandy from Menlyn. She certainly does it for me and it was a great experience.
Normally I leave after the first round unfortunately.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Why the rush?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1024
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-05 14:05:59

On 2021-07-03 21:21:32 Pierrewiet said:
On 2021-07-03 11:07:59 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said: So, the client arrives for a 60min booking. I don't plan my sessions as all clients are different so all sessions definitely don't turn out the same lol

After a quick shower, he is on my massage bed ready and waiting. I start and after some time of massaging, teasing and spoiling he flips over, very excited and 30min into the session he cums and wants to bolt for the shower!

I'm sorry kind sir! You booked for an hour and I refuse that you take playtime away from me #naughtygrin I mean there is still time for round 2 and 3 if you are "up" for it ;)

Question to all the gents... why oh why after the first explosion do you feel that the session has ended? #sadface xxx

The stuff that dreams are made of.....

Well done, ma'am!

Agree 100%
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Why the rush?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2329
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-05 14:06:49
Edited: 2021-07-05 14:43:45

Sex is like riding a horse

1. Getting ready to ride - foreplay
2. The physical ride - fcking
3. The cool down - cuddling after orgasm

Most guys skip the 3rd part in their personal life, and because of this "roll over and sleep" mentallity, it translate "to fuck and flight" while punting.

The "cuddling after orgasm" can also lead to "getting emotionnaly attach" and that is something most punters try and avoid.

I personally try and keep foreplay to the max, as my "riding" is more of a sprint than a marathon, and then limit the cool down period also to a few minutes.

Another reason could be "embarrasment". A "stud" that did not manage to live up to expectation, so need to make a quick gettaway.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-05 14:38:48

On 2021-07-05 13:31:18 Nevlin said:
If he is anything like me, conscience takes over (big brain). Then you start feeling kak about what just happened.

Yup, it's that "post-nut clarity". Luckily I've managed to get a handle on it over the years and now I'm more comfortable to enjoy the full allocated time in a session.
Ageless
Ageless - Re: Why the rush?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-05 15:22:47

Oddly enough I have a regular that offers a massage that starts off with a sexy sensual massage which ends up with you blowing your load to begin with.
Then with that out the way and a little clean up you can relax while she properly massages the rest of you.
At the end, she does "accidentally" brush those boobs over your face again and if you "react" she is up for another round or you can opt to shower and leave.
Have never left early yet!
(Insert evil grin)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-05 15:34:07

On 2021-07-05 15:22:47 Ageless said:
Oddly enough I have a regular that offers a massage that starts off with a sexy sensual massage which ends up with you blowing your load to begin with.
Then with that out the way and a little clean up you can relax while she properly massages the rest of you.
At the end, she does "accidentally" brush those boobs over your face again and if you "react" she is up for another round or you can opt to shower and leave.
Have never left early yet!
(Insert evil grin)

Don't be stingy now...who is this lovely lady?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.