Navigation
Eliana
Eliana - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-07 21:31:44

MT dude.....dude.....like really now!! U have energy to run ur lip on da forum for I2klipa nohh maaan nohhhh!! Mfana R200 and huhhhhh commmon wat u expected vele haiboo wena plzzz
[email protected] - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-08 07:51:09

WTF - "R200 shitting service n girl on her periods cheers" -

Blue once again you have done yourself no favours. I have no idea what your arrangement was with MT, however you accepted cash therefore should give the service. I doubt he paid for periods and a shit service. If the money is not right rather say NO instead of doing yourself in like this. After Matobetsa's review I really thought you would be ready for the taking. I am a bit of a sceptic so I just wanted to wait for one more review. Clearly you back to your ways. You back on the STAY AWAY LIST. What a waste of a good looking WG. Goodluck!! Will never see you unfortunately.
Blue
Blue - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-08 08:01:22

So Kevym u telling this guy is rite by calling me a bitch?wat happened 2 respect???so a girl who is doing this job deserve everything that's coming her way cause she is getting paid?? I apologised 2 MT n it hav neva happed 2 me before..the time he came 2 the hotel I just settled n I didn't rush him I asked if he is ok..n he said yes..its life if u think I'm a arrogant bitch...#get over it#
[email protected] - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-08 12:11:21

Like I said, I have no idea what actually transpired between the two of you. One thing for sure is that you admit to giving a "shitty service" etc. That's your admission. Should he have called you names - probably not. However, putting it in context -this all started with the bad service.

Respect people and they will respect you back. Starts with you.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-04-08 20:23:14

MT that's ur problem suit urself I don't deny n I apologies..u call me a bitch n u disrespectfull SON OF A GUN..n if they didn't tell u well I won't leave u run ur month..nway can't please every1 but I'm trying my best..that's wat u get for paying R200 shitting service n girl on her periods cheers

LOL....SHITTING SERVICE AND A GIRL ON HER PERIODS!!! NYC. USIN UR OWN WORDS AGAINST U I C...LETS WHO REALLY WANTS TO VISIT U AFTER THIS READING UR RESPONSE
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2013-04-08 20:25:13

kevym............dnt rather c sm1 else. trust me 'u dnt want shitting service and a gal on her periods'
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2013-04-08 20:27:40

Y THE FUK DID U BOTHER ACCEPTING THE MONEY IF U DDNT WANT IT??????????? LYK I SAID.......could have probably used it to buy myself a beer if u ddnt want it
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2013-04-08 20:35:12

i recomed Chantelle under 'NORTH BEACH' thats where u'll have the tym of your life with no 'shitting service and a gal on her periods'
rhee
rhee - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-15 22:56:36

Blue, this is my first time writing something on this site, but I have to say that I am really disappointed in you.

Firstly, we are your customers and we deserve to be treated that way...You should have switched off your phone ot told whoever who is calling that you are not available as nature called.

Defending yourself like this won't get you anywhere in this industry as you will be history in the blink of an eye...From now onwards focus on getting yourself in order so as to win respect from us Punters back. Whether the guy paid R200 or not, the fact is, he paid and expected good service. So please do yourself a huge favor and stop acting childish as we do not have the time to fight with you, but we just critisizing you contructively..
Eliana
Eliana - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-15 23:33:53

Hay Miktee does Chantelle also except iR200

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.