Navigation
mehappy
mehappy - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-14 22:36:22

I had contact with Erin and Aurora and both seem to be perfect service providers! Sadly neither were available when I had an opening.

So, I visited Kayla in Morningside! Indian girl (my first indian experience), very nice looking (face 4, body 4), low-mid 20's, service ok (3) (she said she was new to the game and that could have been true) but not outstanding in any way. Venue ok (3) but cold, safe parking and area felt ok. If I would have visited during a busier time the venue would probably have been less ok as privacy was not great.

Pricing scheme is very strange. When I called I was quoted 1200 rand to visit my hotel (!) and 300 for 1/2 hour and 400 for 1 hour if I would come there. I chose 1 hour there. As I arrived, I was led to a room. Kayla came in after a couple of minutes. Kayla asked for 500 for 1 hour, I paid. Then after half an hour she wanted another 300 to continue for the rest of the hour! 800 for 1 hour for a cum-more-than-once is not good value, but she was sweet and I was horny and I just couldn't bother to hassle. I do however share this warning here. ;-)

Would I repeat? Not at that venue, but I wouldn't have any problems spending another hour with Kayla - but naturally pay less than what I paid...

:-)
pregyzn
pregyzn - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-15 08:25:46

mehappy, u should change your name to me not happy. you have just been scammed by yet another indian girl in durban.you should name and shame this venue.
havata
havata - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 905
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-15 08:34:45

Mehappy, concur with preggyzn!
Zackjhono
Zackjhono - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-15 18:49:13

@ mehappy

You need to name and shame this wg and venue and if you dont know it already......... you've been scammed!!!

We've all been there dude, but unlike Kayla and her ilk we will still be punting happily in 5 years, where will she be?

Stomach in chest out!!!
mehappy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-15 22:58:20

Haha, scammed for peanuts? On the other hand I guess it is this kind of scam that is lucrative, small amounts from many guys?

I was once scammed in Shanghai, that was sort of a scary situation but I handled it well. There they wanted 6000 rmb (at that time about the same in rands) but after some hard negotiations with some rather unfriendly people I managed to get out of there having paid "only" 2000 rmb.

The promise there was fun for 400, then comes the bill for 6000... Chinese KTV.

Kaylas ad is found on EP, I don't know what else I should write? Watch out? ;-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2012-06-18 14:53:05

@MEHAPPY & other DBN punters - Here is a tip
go and find Kayla's profile.
take note of the floor (white tiles).
these scammers all work from Woodford Grove and have for years.
If you enter prepare to be scammed and abused.

When I look at a profile of Indians in Morningside . That other site that may not be named has plenty of warnings about that place too
saintjj
saintjj - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 948
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-18 15:16:46

Will be in Durbs on Friday afternoon... Any suggestions for a "Welcome Party"...will have about 3 Hrs to spare!
mehappy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-18 19:15:17

beachlife, haha you are fully correct about the address! :)

Regarding that other site I registered to be able to read comments but nothing has happened.
kumie
kumie - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-18 19:53:24

Hi guys

Anyone visited Alex - Westridge. Please shed some light.

Thanks
pregyzn
pregyzn - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-19 08:15:44

mehappy you chose her over aurora....u are insane.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.