Liza
Liza - Re: Horny but covid
Re: Horny but covid
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2433
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 21:23:45

On 2021-06-23 20:56:12 Hotwired said:
On 2021-06-23 16:55:11 Liza said: Ok .. Covid is 24/7 in our faces.. now hear me out, with this corruption taking place that we all knew about isn't it possible that a normal head cold or flu now also be stamped as Covid? People die from heart attack and the cause of death ruled to be Covid. Someone committed suicide, cause of death Covid... But they very clever, read between the lines... It's ALWAYS COVID related, NOT JUST COVID. It's a technical point to be save by saying "Covid Related".

Person died from suicide... Outcome: Covid related... Why ? He committed suicide, wasn't sick with Covid. Answer: It was Covid related that this person commited suicide because Covid made the person depressed and he committed suicide. Cause of death COVID RELATED! (Face in Palm)

So I'm gonna respond to this since not many punters would.

I, personally, get the feeling that you think Covid is a scam or whatever it is.

Either you are trying to brush it off due to loss of your business... Or alternatively you are dillusional to think Covid doesn't exist.

Now this response is not directly related to this post but more so the post on a previous thread where u agreed that Covid was a scam or scamdemic or whatever.

Countries around the world wouldn't have crashed their economies, pushed unemployment to an all time high and most importantly subject their citizens to so much loss of life... Just to scam everyone.

Now that this third wave is here.... People are clearly still defending themselves, that it is OK to have contact or should I say... Intimate contact with people.
You see these numbers today... 17000 or thereabout? ....
You SP's and punters alike are a large contributing factor to it.

Please understand that this is not a rant.... This is me saying that... Purely out of the greed for money and pleasure, you are willing to put yourself and others at risk and then brush it off as if it's the same thing as going to the shop.

You people shouldn't ever speak about morals and respect on this forum when you will gladly be a carrier or knowingly put yourself at risk and others, when you could potentially kill someone.

Think about it

I respect everyone's opinion as I always do. I mearly say that they relate so many death's to Covid. Not hearsay but actually happend. A Woman's mother was ill of cancer.... For many years, long story short, she died of Cancer but the doctor ask if they can put on the death certificate "Cause of death COVID". As she would get some compensation from whetever... She played along, excuse herself to go to the bathroom, came back and record the conversation as she got them to repeat it again. She took it to the media and they told her she's lying. But the proof is on recording... Now how sad is that...

Then also greed for money?? Do you think any lady would work if they had another option... It's not greed.. it's either work and put food on the table, and roof over head, providing for our families and maybe get Covid, or don't work, no roof and starve and potentially also get Covid...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Horny but covid
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-23 21:33:22

100% lovely Liza, what I have been saying all along. They will drag it out as long as they can. Just live your lives people, its all bullshit.

As for the title HORNY? Yess!!!
A mindless pawn for government to manipulate? No!!
MSfun
MSfun - Re: Horny but covid
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 225
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 21:33:23

On 2021-06-23 21:23:45 Liza said:

Then also greed for money?? Do you think any lady would work if they had another option... It's not greed.. it's either work and put food on the table, and roof over head, providing for our families and maybe get Covid, or don't work, no roof and starve and potentially also get Covid...

Well said, Liza. I think many people forget that SPs have the same fears as anybody else, including Covid.

Many of us have to go to work too - we don't have a choice. Why should it be any different for ladies in this industry? In fact, it's even worse for you, since you have to have close physical contact with many different people, without knowing if they will be honest enough to tell you if they're not feeling well.

I wouldn't like to be in your shoes at the moment.

oldtoppie
oldtoppie - Re: Horny but covid
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 21:34:42

@Liza, some good news for a change. In a few weeks, us old toppies will be fully vaccinated & will be able to visit you without any fear of infecting you.

In the meantime, I will buy some of your videos to help with my daily 'exercises' - I need to get into shape.

The youngsters will have to wait for their turn - let the old toppies look after the ladies for now... :)) :))

Take care everyone.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Horny but covid
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1170
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 21:45:11
Edited: 2021-06-23 21:53:20

And now paying advertisers are being told by non-paying/ non/participating punters how they should think and how they shouldn't make a living. What next ? You going to ask to have them banned or reported? The last time I checked, this forum was essentially there for advertisers to showcase their attributes and availability in order to conduct business and to make a living. Why are punters who are no longer punting coming here in their increasing numbers to directly or indirectly try and take away their livelihood ? While we are all entitled to our opinions we are not entitled to restrict anyone's right to making a living a living.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Horny but covid
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 191
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 21:48:12

So I'm not part of the elders yet but getting there lol. I got my JnJ jab a good few weeks ago. Thank God covid never hit me. A few friends in the same boat got covid since the jab but not hospitalized but sick. So dont think the jab will save you. You can still get sick. I lost 4 friends today to covid and have 13 close people I know positive thus far. This shyt is real till it hits home. I'm taking a short break from punting. Precaution is better than cure. Once on a ventilator if you get one, there's no turning back.
triton242
triton242 - Re: Horny but covid
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 21:53:18

On 2021-06-23 21:34:42 oldtoppie said:
@Liza, some good news for a change. In a few weeks, us old toppies will be fully vaccinated & will be able to visit you without any fear of infecting you.

In the meantime, I will buy some of your videos to help with my daily 'exercises' - I need to get into shape.

The youngsters will have to wait for their turn - let the old toppies look after the ladies for now... :)) :))

Take care everyone.

You do realise that the vaccine won't stop you from getting covid or passing it on to others??
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Horny but covid
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1171
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 21:57:04

On 2021-06-23 21:53:18 triton242 said:
On 2021-06-23 21:34:42 oldtoppie said: @Liza, some good news for a change. In a few weeks, us old toppies will be fully vaccinated & will be able to visit you without any fear of infecting you.

Take care everyone.
You do realise that the vaccine won't stop you from getting covid or passing it on to others??

Check out the covid numbers in correlation with the vaccine numbers.
triton242
triton242 - Re: Horny but covid
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 21:57:11

On 2021-06-23 21:45:11 Johnny English said:
And now paying advertisers are being told by non-paying/ non/participating punters how they should think and how they shouldn't make a living. What next ? You going to ask to have them banned or reported? The last time I checked, this forum was essentially there for advertisers to showcase their attributes and availability in order to conduct business and to make a living. Why are punters who are no longer punting coming here in their increasing numbers to directly or indirectly try and take away their livelihood ? While we are all entitled to our opinions we are not entitled to restrict anyone's right to making a living a living.

Exactly JE!
This is the kind of environment where the fearful start reporting others for not doing something that they feel should be.
There must be 50+ murders in this dump every day, but how much time do people think about that? Personally, none. I'd go insane. So you try live as best as you can.
Liza
Liza - Re: Horny but covid
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2434
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 21:58:33

@Hotwired,

It break my heart and have me in tears now that you've said it's greed. Yes, I can also be emotional as I know it's not greed. ITS SURVIVAL. Let me tell you something,and I DON'T WANT PITTY!

I have a heart condition, and high risk for an infection. So actually by MEDICAL ADVISE I'm NOT supposed to work. Could never do sports in school, bla, bla, bla.. was in hospital in 1985 for the whole year. I have rumatic fever in my legs. The worse for me is winter. I struggle to work. But again I don't want any pitty. My point is it's not greed , it's providing for myself and my family.

Just today I told a client/ friend I wish I can win the lotto.. small talk but so much wish for it. Firstly to help myself, family, friends then who comes along. Now I've realised I will NEVER win the lotto... Reason is as I would help all others and do more harm than good because I would make them lazy to help themselves. Maybe that's the reason I'm not to win the lotto. So that means my strength and dedication will be tested EVERYDAY by getting up and do the best I can that day for that day. I can be a SP, but I also have feelings.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.