Navigation
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Gold Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2005
Posts to Date: 5986
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-23 11:02:51

What!
Called you at 3am?
He's a very inferior being.

Raven
Raven - Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 1150
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-23 11:05:14

On 2020-04-23 11:02:51 Ben Layden said:
What!
Called you at 3am?
He's a very inferior being.



Hun if I could show you my call history and the times guys call me, it's ridiculous.

I just think to myself, how would a punter enjoy getting calls from SP's at ridiculous times of night /morning. They wouldn't like it at all.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Gold Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2005
Posts to Date: 5988
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-23 11:11:14

There is a degree of uncivilized behavior which boggles the mind.

My neighbor's gardener started vacuuming the leaves at 6am this morning. It's offices.

When I remonstrated with him for the noice he said.
"Seh, there's no wind".

What an asshole !
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-04-23 11:19:53

I usually write my best stuff at 3 in the morning

UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 650
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-23 11:42:16

Comes with the territory I am afraid. And I doubt the guys doing the above are reading the forum.
Raven
Raven - Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 1151
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-23 11:55:50
Edited: 2020-04-23 11:57:31

On 2020-04-23 11:42:16 UnlikelySuspect said:
Comes with the territory I am afraid. And I doubt the guys doing the above are reading the forum.



No it doesn't come with the territory. Our working hours are literally directly under our numbers on our profiles. So they can see the times. And mustn't say they never saw it. 3am is unacceptable. I'll call them at 3am and see what shit they could get into. (I won't but you get what I'm saying)
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 652
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-23 12:00:00
Edited: 2020-04-23 12:00:26

I understand it is annoying, but it will never stop due to the nature of this business, no matter how many times you ask them to stop on the forum. You either have to live with it, or put your phone off, or get another phone number.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-04-23 12:17:08

On 2020-04-23 11:11:14 Ben Layden said:
There is a degree of uncivilized behavior which boggles the mind.

My neighbor's gardener started vacuuming the leaves at 6am this morning. It's offices.

When I remonstrated with him for the noice he said.
"Seh, there's no wind".

What an asshole !



Just give me a packet of cheese curl chips and I'll give him some wind!!!
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 393
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-23 12:54:11

On 2020-04-23 12:00:00 UnlikelySuspect said:
I understand it is annoying, but it will never stop due to the nature of this business, no matter how many times you ask them to stop on the forum. You either have to live with it, or put your phone off, or get another phone number.




LUCKLY my cell is NEVER on loud. NOT EVEN ON VIBRATE. ALWAYS ON SILENT!SO... PROBLEM SOLVED. If it really gives them the satisfaction of acting like a naughty little boy that's got Mommy issues, ahh let him then phone me that hours. Come to think of it. He doesn't want to do business, otherwise he would have respected the lady,

and just maybe send a message to or whatsup at that time, saying... "Are you still awake?".. If I am, well I will reply. Some of us are awake, but the rest of the family are sleeping.

Oh also, they DO read EVERYTHING! IT'S JUST IN THEIR NATURE TO CRAVE ON THE FEEDBACK THEY GET! IT'S LIKE BLOOD PUMPING THROUGH THEIR VEINS. NO BLOOD, NO PURPOSE!

NAUGHTY little boy hiding behind the tree with a cookie out of the cookie jar.
kobusv
kobusv - Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Re: Liza Regret No phone calls
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Sep 2016
Posts to Date: 159
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-23 12:59:08

It irritates me to the extreme when many, many, WG's talk down to the universe of potential clients, as if they are from kindergarten.

And then to top it off they sign of with the sarcasm of 'wishing all a great fantastic day!'

WTF. Lisa, are all men such stupid cunts as you seem to think they are, requiring you schoolmadam education???

Sick of it, quite frankly.

For my mind, suffer and starve in this lockdown and beyond. Many of you arrogant women deserve it!!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.