Fantacy Dolls
Fantacy Dolls - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 480
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-13 18:13:09
Edited: 2024-04-13 18:15:46

Just4licks can you maybe eleborate on that where i poke fun at others expense. So i can defend the accusations against me
Fantacy Dolls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 481
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-13 19:39:52

Just4licks why are you so quiet now. I asked u nicely to point out where i made fun of people on the forum.

Unlike you who openly bodyshame girls on the forum who openly tells everyone what fucked up bastard of a guy you are. Who has never since 2007 even reviewed a girl. Im so glad im not like you. Now i realise why u dont review cause then the ladies wil know who u are. And that wont be good for you.
Sorry i didnt think again before i wrote this. I was just quoting what i read on the past forum posts that u wrote. Sorry i forgot to ad u saying u are cheap aswell.
And here i wanted to give u a venue for you to come have fun in. Goodluck finding a place. Here is an idea. Why dont you just use your own house for the party. Oh u cant. Dont throw stones if u live in a glass house.
Just remember this just4licks u a goldmember, it doesnt make u perfect or build the economy of this business. You not the only goldmember here and there are far more decent goldmembers on this site than you. U say gold members are not active on esa. They are very active on esa. This business has been going since before u were even born.

You describe working girls as just a piece of ass and u can treat them anyway you want to. Not my words but urs. Sorry dude I come up for the girls from people like you and maybe u dont like that.
I also give punters the best girls i can find. That fits exactly what they are looking for. So even if some punters dont like me thats ok. They not coming to book me. They coming to see a girl that i recommended for them to make sure they gets there monies worth. How he treats the girl in the room is not my concern.

So to all i have aparently made fun of and to those who cant take a joke and whos feelings I've hurt by being honest even if it was meant as a joke. i appologise sincerely

Im out of here. Have a nice evening all

Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1303
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-13 19:57:24
Edited: 2024-04-13 19:59:02

Just4licks
Sounds like your going to have such a great time & all the ladies wishing you a fun time playing.

Life is fleeting enjoy every day, tomorrow is never promised to anyone.

Enjoy all your milestone celebrations.

Hope you find an amazing venue
Jess
Jess - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2076
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-13 21:21:18

I think your budget is a bit low for an overnight for 8. I don't think anyone would give up their entire home for that amount. Am I wrong for thinking so?
Fantacy Dolls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 482
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-13 21:24:30
Edited: 2024-04-13 21:31:34

U are completely right jess.
More around 8k to 10k
Josephine
Josephine - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 342
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-13 23:04:44

Please take photo's!!!!!!
just4licks
just4licks - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-14 08:43:41

A venue that fits our parameters has been secured.
Thank you to all in here who took time out to assist.
If this event is successful,we are making it a quarterly event,and those who sent me recommendations will be invited to join(no pressure,all within your boundaries,pay and comfort levels).

Punter Kommerq,looking forward to meeting one of the OG-s of this lifestyle.See you month end.
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2310
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 07:26:47

Just4 dont fuck around ok I'm in if you're serious, happy to pay my own way too btw. Seems contrary to the naysayers on here I actually know of a few 4 star places for well under R5k in jhb N, let's do this
just4licks
just4licks - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 11:30:00

All taken care of,no worries.
Any questions or concerns,we have each others details now.
Communicate there in whatapp or on this post,We've collectively booked another lady for you already,and we all love sharing.....if you catch my drift.
See you on the 27th.
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5398
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 11:38:19

My wife works with me in my office, so my work colleague is not co-operative enough for this kind of an outing :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.