Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Natasha - Mountain View Pretoria
Re: Review - Natasha - Mountain View Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-12-14 00:17:01

Given that she is busy, did you guys bump into other punters while visiting?
brassel
brassel - Re: Review - Natasha - Mountain View Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-14 07:47:29

I called her yesterday and she answered the phone sounding like she was either sleepy or high on drugs. I asked politely as I always do for her to give me more information about what she offers,rates, etc. She then informed me and I asked if I can make a booking asap. She then put the phone down on me. Makes me wonder about all her raving reviews. Pitty cause she does look hot.
Gat Naaier
Gat Naaier - Re: Review - Natasha - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-18 00:53:03

Most of the girls take drugs...if I had horny men men bumping up and down on me all day long...I would also be high all day long!
jockjock2
jockjock2 - Re: Review - Natasha - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-19 21:21:01

Hi DaneJ - I've been to this venue a number of times. Never bumped into anyone else.
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Natasha - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-30 20:13:38

Name: Natasha

City: Pretoria

Area: Mountain View

Full Profile: [View Natasha's Full Profile]

OMG. Now this young lady is gorgeous.!!! When you have her standing naked in front of you, you will definitely realize her photos do not do her justice. Very delectable firm and perky breasts. She has an amazing body and best of all, clean and sweet smelling , tight, soft and gentle. Beautiful Face.
She is very friendly and talkative, makes one feel relaxed from the onset. Well groomed and VERY sexy!
The room and shower facilities where satisfactory. No aircon in the room, so this time of the year, it can get very stuffy in the room which makes the session uncomfortable.
She had to physically open and close the driveway sliding gate when I arrived and left, which was a bit of a problem. So the car parking is in the driveway but not secure.
To cash in on her popularity, at the moment, Natasha offers only 30min bookings .
My advise.....go see her before she moves to a more upmarket establishment and charges twice the price….

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Matobetsa
Matobetsa - Re: Review - Natasha - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-30 23:14:23

Is she " right of admission reserved"? With such raving reviews Ian temped to join in the Q.
disso
disso - Re: Review - Natasha - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-31 11:36:39

She was not very good on the phone or the "madam" answered the phone. I also got the very blubbery explanation about services and rates. Could not make out half of what she tried to say. I did however hear she only does 30 minute bookings and I would have to hurry if I wanted to book as she is very busy(so much for GFE) The rates I were quoted is VERY high for 30minutes. The ladies at HOE is less costly for an hour booking
LoveFucking
LoveFucking - Re: Review - Natasha - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-01 16:18:40

If Natasha chose the route of Ash and got too big a head to charge exhorbitant fees then it is a real pity. I should be grateful that I had her a couple of times for R500 an hour.
Alecia or Nikita usually answers the phone and fuck appointments up with double bookings on many occassions
pjg2k
pjg2k - Re: Review - Natasha - Mountain View Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-18 00:39:51

Hey Disso, I spoke to Natasha about her bookings and rates. Although she officially only takes 30min bookings, the actual time allowed is 45 min. Her fee compared to the rest of the girls who give a service compared to her quality is market related.

She is exquisitely beautiful and smokin hot. Go and treat yourself.
Tower333
Tower333 - Re: Review - Natasha - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-12 19:49:38

I was at HOE last week paying for my drink, saw Natasha (Amy) next to the bar and went WOW!

My visit is booked!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.