Hardmoves
Hardmoves - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-01 18:13:02
Edited: 2013-03-01 18:21:49

I have seen her about 4 times and always have a good time. The 1st time took her a few minutes to loosen up but was a great session. The 2nd time, I was quite pissed off at first as she made me wait and venue was not ready, but she made up for it big time. Last couple of times went great and there's no clock watching. You need to encourage this one to bring all the nastiness out of her but it's good when she does and the pussy is tight. I'll do a review on the next visit while fresh in the memory.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Blue - Morningside Durban
Re: Review - Blue - Morningside Durban
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-04-06 20:05:51

Name: Blue

City: Durban

Area: Morningside

Full Profile: [View Blue's Full Profile]

well i've got to say that at 1st i got really pisd off at the fact that i told her that i was on ma way in but when i got to her hotel room i found her with a friend which is a complete turn off. strike 1

demanded payment 1st before anytn which i really hate. strike 2

then she spent close to 15 minutes just going up and nd down non stop while i waited on the bed. strike 3

then she tells me she only does blow with a condom. strike 4

AND WORST OFF THEM ALL "STRIKE 5" THE BITCH KNEW VERY WELL THAT SHE WAS ON HER FUKEN PERIODS AND DDNT EVEN SAY SHIT!!!! ONLY TO FIND MYSELF IN DEEP SHIT OF BLOOD AT THE END THEN SHE PRETENDS SHE THOUGHT HER PERIODS ARE OVER......LYK WAT THE FUK. FUKK!!!!!!

SHOULD HAVE JUST USED THAT R200 TO BUY MYSELF A BEER...

SHE SHOULDNT HAVE LISTED HER AD UNTIL SHE WAS FULLY SETTLED IN HER ROOM AND DONE WITH HER FUKEN PERIODS.

WELL I HAVE TO SAY THAT BEFORE I REALISED THE BITCH WAS LICKING BLOOD I DID FIND THE SEX A LIL INTERESTING APART FROM THE FACT THAT SHE DDNT WANA EVEN KISS AT ALL.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Matobetsa
Matobetsa - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-06 20:23:06

Hey MT ... Sad to hear that...Iam disappointed in her then...especially after my full written review and plea to the punters to give her a chance...in Midrand.

Hey Blue ... You better make up for ya mess up with MT..it's not nice to do this...the next thing you will be crying foul again on the forum ..complaining about Punters who treat yu bad. It's just not on girl..fix this mess give MT. What he deserves ....gud fucken service.
Blue
Blue - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 23
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-06 21:08:13

Miktee..if u can't respect a woman means ur mom is a fucken HOE..I apologies 4 being on my periods n u seemed happy...ur just a cheap guy who grew up being abused that's y u disrespecting women..#honest thruth#
Blue
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-06 21:18:39

Matobetsa..I came 2 durban today n just settled n the guy called I did him n didn't ask 4 GFE n I asked him if he was in a hurry n he said NO while I was looking 4 my things..as for body n face ratings LOL at u Sir T...u r pure rude..I hav seen guys rate girls bad but calling them BITCHES is uncall for..or n u can come get a kiss n bring listerine as well
Blue
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-06 21:21:48

Matobetsa..I came 2 durban today n just settled n the guy called I did him n didn't ask 4 GFE n I asked him if he was in a hurry n he said NO while I was looking 4 my things..as for body n face ratings LOL at u Sir T...u r pure rude..I hav seen guys rate girls bad but calling them BITCHES is uncall for..or n u can come get a kiss n bring listerine as well
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-04-07 15:22:12

well there u hav it people...i got nothing else to say. her full personality is well shown on her respond.

dnt knw if ya'll wana be treated dis way as well but if u want to then u r welcome to go n try.

fortunately she ddnt disagree with anytn i said on ma review so u do knw that i wasnt lying.......

i also dnt knw hw a person that was abused while growing up can be matched to the scenario i just explained up there?????

ATLEAST YA'LL DID SEE HOW SHE'LL RESPOND TO U AFTER SHE GAVE U A FUKD UP SERVICE....SHE'LL SIMPLY COME HERE N CALL U CHEAP THEN SAY YOUR MOM IS A HOE THEN SAY U WERE ABUSED WHILE GROWING UP.

DNT 4GET TO TAKE LISTERINE WITH U WHEN U VISIT HER.......
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-04-07 15:30:06

DO U REALLY THINK BY COMIN HERE AND WRITING A FUKD UP RESPOND TO MY REVIEW IS GON MAKE PPL THINK U R A KWL GAL THEN CUM N VISIT U MORE?????? LETS C HW WELL EVERY1 WILL REACT WHEN THEY READ UR RESPOND
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 677
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-07 18:17:39

I zought Inglis was akthualy a easi langwitch... or zould dat B in capitols?
Blue
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-07 19:59:18

MT that's ur problem suit urself I don't deny n I apologies..u call me a bitch n u disrespectfull SON OF A GUN..n if they didn't tell u well I won't leave u run ur month..nway can't please every1 but I'm trying my best..that's wat u get for paying R200 shitting service n girl on her periods cheers

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.