Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-16 17:51:47

Name: Anastacia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Fourways

Full Profile: [View Anastacia's Full Profile]

She is the worst by far never felt so un-welcome in my life. Her attitude stinks. Her service terrible. Not worth the money!
And agree she needs to update her pictures. Will also advise all my friends to skip her services!!!
If you don't like your work don't do it look for another profession.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Anastacia - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Anastacia - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2014-01-05 09:45:19

Guys, I have been with Anastacia on more than one occasion and I'm always left looking forward to our next session. Unlike many others her photos are 100% up to date. She does have a preference towards cleanliness which is really appreciated. If you need to then have a shower at her place as she is very welcome to this and may even respond better in the sack. I have always found her to be extremely friendly and cannot believe how others can state otherwise. My meets generally involve a bit of a strip tease, some DFK, moving to those lovely tits which I enjoy sucking while playing with her pussy. She always returns the favor with thee most amazing blowjob. She loves to use her tongue on the shaft of your dick and suck on your balls until you're completely hard and ready for her. With a cover, she proceeds with a nice long sloppy BJ. A few times i've almost shot my load in her mouth :) It's really that great (8/10). Her amazing BJ is followed by some cowgirl action, one hand on her ass, other on her tits while gently kissing her or getting more tongue on those tits. She's not mechanical at all and lets you fck the way you want to. So when you're in be sure to go for it. She unfortunately doesn't do too many positions (wish there was more like some doggy and missionary) but then again whatever she does do she does well. When i'm ready to blow my load I just let it go in the condom so that I can get a few more minutes of pumping action or let her know that i'm ready...she loves taking a load on those beautiful tits and my hard on is prolonged just watching her take that load. I've always been offered an extra ball and unfortunately always declined as I simply didnt have the energy to go again! In spite of saying no, she still loves to chat and is even kind enough to offer me a massage while we chat (prob hoping that i'm hard again soon). All in all, she's been one of my best punts in 2013 and will definitely see her in 2014. Wanted to keep this one a secret but just couldn't handle anyone rating her badly.

Hope to see you soon babe!
XXX
neilwilliams
neilwilliams - Re: Review - Anastacia - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-09 17:51:12

Hey Anastacia - you were fantastic when we met last month with Alexa - you made up for her inexperience and your tightness never ceases to amaze and delight me and is rivaled only by the firmness of those marvelous breasts. You have the ability and experience to drive a man to the heights of pleasure and I look forward to our next encounter!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
gmuller
gmuller - Re: Review - Anastacia - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-05 14:29:34

One of the best visits I have had in some time. To start off this girl has the most gorgeous body with a matching face and personality. A fantastic GFE experience! She goes to some trouble to make sure you are unlikely to forget her.. Thanks Anastacia

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

frosty81
frosty81 - Re: Review - Anastacia - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-10 01:08:54

Have wanted to go and visit Ana for a while and finally did just that. Her attention to hygiene should be respected and practiced by all.

She has an incredible body,soft smooth skin and tight in all the right places. Her boobs are perky and round off the perfect body.

Started with a quick strip show but couldn't wait to any longer for skin on skin action. Bj was awesome as well,got me growing harder and longer to her surprise. Finally gave me the pleasure of a slow,sensual yet erotic cowgirl style shag until climax.

Overall fun,yet naughty & playful time spent with this beauty. Will book an hour next time and shower as I get there to ensure cleanliness. So much more to explore with this fine lady. Be respectful and clean and prepare to get dirty in a good way.

Thanks for an amazing encounter today.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Review - Anastacia - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 436
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-10 07:37:06

Many false review indicators.
neilwilliams
neilwilliams - Re: Review - Anastacia - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-08 11:15:37

Once again had the privilege of being all over and inside Anastacia - I can confirm that those breasts are the most wonderfully formed and firm that my tongue has had the pleasure of sensing - I am also always aroused when I think of that tight sensation that she so willingly allows me to enjoy! You are an absolute jewel, Dear!

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

guyimlimbo
guyimlimbo - Re: Review - Anastacia - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-03 23:38:03

Truly a wonderful experience! From the first moment that her breasts eagerly display themselves in all their glory to the last moment that her willing slit milks one past the point of explosion. The mirrors in the room definitely make for an interesting view while busy enjoying the fruits on offer... till next time!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

smo89
smo89 - Re: Review - Anastacia - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-21 07:27:06

Was with Ana in late 2013. Super anal with regards to hygiene yet rather safe than sorry. And very wild in bed. And let me not forget to mention. Thos TITS!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Anastacia - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2014-05-07 11:50:15

Ana is a stunning woman....from her exquisite body to her beautiful face. On of my fav's. Sticky with the hygiene aspect but get over that hurdle and it's plain sailing from there. Will put plenty younger woman to shame.... A must do if you like Eastern European woman.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.