whoremonger - Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-03 14:38:10
Edited: 2015-08-03 14:43:28

On 2015-07-31 11:16:38 adrianhimmer said:
Excuse me for the confusion of my post I should have clarified...I have seen her twice, but only been with her once. Visited the house before and saw her in an argument while booking another WG.

I have not know Bria to work with other girls in a venue.I've always known her to be a private worker from a guest house or even the HF venues.

Adrian...please confirm which "venue" you saw her at?
Just-Ice
Just-Ice - Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-05 14:46:26

Name: Bria

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Blairgowrie

Full Profile: [View Bria's Full Profile]

Damn, this was an awesome punt. Got to the place easy, just that there were people standing outside the guesthouse but hey it's a guest house at the end of the day.
Walked into her room we started kissing as we stripped down. Gave me an awesome long BJ OWO. We got to doing the deed, changed positions and I shot my load off. She immediately gave me another blow and I rose again which has never happened to me and went straight for a second round.
Took a shower together as she washed me. Back to the room and she asked me if I wanted to go again...? And damn I was finished, I wished I was younger right there I would have jumped at the opportunity.

All in all, great punt. I will definitely revisit this WG.
Babe you are awesome!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Benoni1
Benoni1 - Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-06 03:08:27
Edited: 2015-08-06 03:09:28

Pity you had a negative experience Adrian. While your experience was real, it's also plausible that the other punters experiences were also real so there's no need to attack the reviews.
I maintain I found her to be very passionate and her BJ is one of the best.
But hey, to each his own
whoremonger
whoremonger - Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-06 11:39:03
Edited: 2015-08-06 11:49:33

On 2015-08-05 14:46:26 Just-Ice said:
She immediately gave me another blow and I rose again

Immediately?...lucky guy...if it was 3 days later, we would all be comparing you to...hehehe

IamaDalek
IamaDalek - Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-09 21:51:30

This was my fourth visit to Bria and it gets better all the time. She has the firmest body that I've come across and that turns me on. Her blow jobs are beautifully slow and incredibly long; no hurried going through the motions licking. She takes her time with me and gets herself really worked up when riding me gripping me hard at the right places. No fake moans as far as I can tell. I always have a 69 with her and she always knows the right moment when to put the condom on as if she's reading my mind. Definitely on my favourite list. And contrary to Adrian who suspects she's giving us punters discounts to write good things about her, I always give her a tip to show my appreciation of the efforts she puts in.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Bria
Bria - Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-11 19:29:04

Lol omg this is so hilarious.
Anyway thank you for the review. Omg I too thought this is someone too scared of good competition. I'm so glad the first person who read this saw right through it. I have a good idea of who this is, someone who has not even been to see me, not once, an old man too immature to accept rejection.Funny looking at the date your calls stopped right after lol. With that said I shall not even defend myself lol. I have great gentlemen to attend to. Xx
kevin.mnsy
kevin.mnsy - Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 221
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-15 14:07:25

Hmmm i just cannot get enough of this girl's body. I finally got hold of Bria this week for the return session that I had been longing for and I have got to say, I cannot get her sexy little body out of my mind.

I seriously could spend the entire session just worshipping every little inch of her, and I know cause I almost did. Time definitely moves differently when you lost in pleasure. One of the most enjoyable things is her very sexy soft lips kissing me and pleasuring me. It definitely is somethign to experience.

Thought it was much longer since my last visit but she was right that it was only about 2 months ago. So the waiting really did seem like forever...

She is definitely worth the effort of persisting though. Very friendly, intelligent and witty in person. So much so that I really had to force myself to leave our conversation at the end as I had to rush off.

Works alone from a garden cottage which was quiet the last time I visited, but this time I had to interact with the owner regarding parking as there were quite a few cars on the premises. Its the only reason for the mark down on privacy.

Had to laugh my ass off at the vienna in a wind tunnel comment above, and I ONLY mention it cause if you met this girl, you would know that for you to feel like there is something big about her, it would have to mean you are definitely lacking quite a lot yourself. You cannot possibly blame her for that. Or.... you just havent been with her? Yes she is that petite.

Anyways, its always an absolute pleasure being with her. She will definitely be another one of my go to girls for a very sensual, very satisfying experience, if she isnt too busy.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-09-10 23:07:44

Met Bria twice already, the best girl I have met so far. She delivers exceedingly, especially on the sensual side of things which is the part that I enjoy the most!

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Blairgowrie Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-16 13:19:19

Visited this lady last week for a quicky. Actually just wanted a bj but this babe was pretty, sweet, clean, and had a damn tight booby with perky boobs so I couldn't help but tap that.

She rode me real good. It was very much a gfe and I actually felt bad to leave in a hurry when she was being all girlfriendish with me. The bj started off a bit less than expected but after Ictold her to ride me and she got a condom and started licking me again before she put it on, it was bloody amazing that I had to fight coming before she could ride me. I still wanted to come with a bj but that pussy was so tight, I couldn't hold off.

These pics are a lot lighter and my expectation was far from what I saw but she looked different to my expectations, but not worse. She was very pretty and hot so I'm very happy.

The venue is secure but there was some strange roudy noises from outside while I was showering. This is why I marked down the privacy because it scares the hell out off any punter if they might be walking out into a trap. Discovered the noise was from construction workers on the property as I drove out.

I will go back to get that complete bj like the 2nd half I got. If I ever have enough time, I'd like to book this babe for a few hours and get all the different orgasms from her.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Shamrock-sa
Shamrock-sa - Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bria - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-12 15:27:53

Area: Randburg/Northcliff

I visited Bria at her new venue today and had an experience every bit as good...No no...BETTER than any of my previous visits to her. Her attentiveness and her sensuality are exceptional. Her oral skills are without compare. We engaged in several different positions and she had orgasms in all of them. She is extremely passionate and her orgasms were intense. So intense, she squirted! Which was a bit of a surprise to me. This punt rates among the best I have had. Ever! Will I return? As soon as I get my breath back.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.