AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Reactions from family members
Re: Reactions from family members
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 520
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 03:47:02

On 2021-03-28 20:31:55 Liza said:
Thanks for sharing, Liza. What a difficult situation. I'm really glad you overcame that vicious attempt at blackmail.

. I honestly don't know how I would handle such a situation, never mind if I was in your shoes. Cunilinkiss is right: you have bigger balls than us :)

And here I am... Doing an "unethical job" in the eyes of the righteous people,but I do it for ethical reasons. Not one ounce of regret in my body. I love what I do. It's who I am. It's my passion. Thank you guys.

The ladies in this profession are actually emotional therapists in my opinion. At the end of the day they are doing a job that makes you feel happy after your session.

This is no different from your Physio, Chiro, or Psychologist, etc. The last time I checked you even get people who are professional huggers. The only reason that it's unethical is because it is not as regulated as the other professions.

Like everything you get the good and the bad, a few that just do this to extort money, but you get some really good people in this industry that I have personally met that understand and have a passion for what this industry provides. This works both ways, for punters too.

Bottom line. The nicer you are to your therapist, the better your experience
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Reactions from family members
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 04:14:13
Edited: 2021-03-29 04:40:28

Years ago there was a lady that made simple printing-on-stuff corporate gifts using "rehabilitating" prostitutes from marabastat. The word was used by all and sundry without question. As I understand most of them were victims of some form of human trafficking so to them it was physical pressure that took them there.

Anyway, me buying from them put the topic on the table for all in the company and opened the floor for discussion on a topic typically not talked about at work. Where the discussion started to show people's mindset was when I challenged the word rehabilitate. My argument was they were "rescued" from the sex-slave status and should not be seen as being rehabilitated. Unfortunately the vast majority felt that because some of the ladies came into the industry by choice, not all were rescued and thus "rehabilitation" was the only catch-all phrase which applied. I failed at equating financial pressure to physical pressure and that fact remains they were pressured in, so they were being given an out which is more rescue than rehabilitate. I mostly failed in persuading them and most held out prostitution was something in need of rehabilitation.

Society in my view is way more judgemental than logical.

You can just imagine the chaos when I suggested that actually the ones in need of rehabilitation were the punters.

Many fear what they don't understand.
Many don't try to understand.
Jdelray2
Jdelray2 - Re: Reactions from family members
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 07:17:28

I will gladly answer that to you. Have kids. Both adults. When they went to highschool (3years age difference) I sat them down and told them. Very long story.. comes town to one of the Father's trying to blackmail me for a free fuck once a month or he will tell my son. Anyway... I raised my kids as a mother and father. For 17 years now. I'm the sole provider on ALL levels. Emotional and financial. It's my pride, and I will do this million times over for them. [/QUOTE]

Wow!! Mad respect to you Liza, phenomenal ... wish you all the best
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Reactions from family members
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2903
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 08:26:44

On 2021-03-28 20:13:06 Cunilinkiss said:
This lady has balls the size of her boobs;))))

She has balls. She just carries them on her chest.
Liza
Liza - Re: Reactions from family members
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1803
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-29 10:24:15

On 2021-03-29 07:17:28 Jdelray2 said:

I will gladly answer that to you. Have kids. Both adults. When they went to highschool (3years age difference) I sat them down and told them. Very long story.. comes town to one of the Father's trying to blackmail me for a free fuck once a month or he will tell my son. Anyway... I raised my kids as a mother and father. For 17 years now. I'm the sole provider on ALL levels. Emotional and financial. It's my pride, and I will do this million times over for them.

Wow!! Mad respect to you Liza, phenomenal ... wish you all the best[/QUOTE]

On 2021-03-29 08:26:44 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-03-28 20:13:06 Cunilinkiss said: This lady has balls the size of her boobs;))))

She has balls. She just carries them on her chest.

Thank you guy's! It's Gentlemen like you that put a firecracker under me, to make me want to be better and better everyday.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reactions from family members
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-29 10:50:45

I kinda want to watch that Carte Blanche episode now.
Kevz7000
Kevz7000 - Re: Reactions from family members
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 11:05:00

Liza. I have to take my hat off to you..

MAD RESPECT.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Reactions from family members
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 525
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 11:31:36

On 2021-03-29 10:24:15 Liza said:

Thank you guy's! It's Gentlemen like you that put a firecracker under me, to make me want to be better and better everyday.

Every time I think how much better of an angel you can be, there you go an be an even better person
Jonxed
Jonxed - Re: Reactions from family members
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 12:15:11

Hi Liza

As I have always maintained with you, you are a very special lady. A session with is a total experience. Total goodness combined with sexyness.

Miss you so much!

Cheers
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Reactions from family members
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1059
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 12:18:17

On 2021-03-29 10:50:45 TreeStump said:
I kinda want to watch that Carte Blanche episode now.

Lisa, can u maybe share a link?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.