Maximilian
Maximilian - Re: Is punting a phase?
Re: Is punting a phase?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-28 18:49:29

On 2021-03-28 18:04:35 Need4Passion said:

P.S. I don't remember thanking you for letting me know about the Bugatti in Midrand.
A helluva ride.Thanks man!

Lol, You did & the others. Only a pleasure boet. Glad you having a good time.

H: The 1 & Only Person Who Knows An Exceptional Thing & Appreciate It Is N4P. Trust Me even if he's giving U an advice regarding your manly problems LISTEN to him. And You!!! You are fun, wild, kinky & you can go on & on & on & I like dat abt u but sometimes u need to keep it short in details some ppl don't get what you getting cos you're Tom & I'm Jerry the more you chase the more I give you run for your money.....

Ps: Thank You For An Exquisite Gift You Bought Me Still Can't Believe You Got Me Those.

N4P: Ever Since I Met You In Sandton Friday 27 Last year you've been a Blessing to me cos of you I get more new faces everyday. And I Haven't Properly thanked you for that so I'm going to give you an Hour Booking With A Bare Blowjob, GFE,Muffin(You still the best)69 Just Like Our Last Booking you were so focused even saw that i wasn't ok. You will get dat & A friend whose gonna watch us & dance for us R500 yes you heard me you will get all this for R500. YOU DESERVE IT!!! WhatsApp Me When You're Ready You Have All My NUMBERS.

Oh I'm No Punter I'm Not Suppose To Be In Here.... I Apologies For That & No It's Not An Addiction Think Of It As Sport/Golf for instance it's A social club where you meet Different Business Man & every once in a while you need to put down the the stock files and iPad and you need to distress rekindle and let your mind think about next years budget or investment or presentation
Punting pirate
Punting pirate - Re: Is punting a phase?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-28 19:00:15

Stress - work, family, financial, etc, - can effect your libido...

But it will pass, because the lure of a hot babe, will always be there...

Lesley
Lesley - Re: Is punting a phase?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 246
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-28 20:08:14

Phase can be measured in distance, time, or degrees. If the peaks of two signals with the same frequency are in exact alignment at the same time, they are said to be in phase.

No this is not a phase (insert laughing emoji)
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Is punting a phase?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-28 21:02:27

On 2021-03-28 20:08:14 Lesley said:
Phase can be measured in distance, time, or degrees. If the peaks of two signals with the same frequency are in exact alignment at the same time, they are said to be in phase.

Exactly!!! That is when you get resonance with abnormally high peaks!!
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Is punting a phase?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 248
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-28 22:29:51

On 2021-03-28 21:02:27 Cunilinkiss said:
On 2021-03-28 20:08:14 Lesley said: Phase can be measured in distance, time, or degrees. If the peaks of two signals with the same frequency are in exact alignment at the same time, they are said to be in phase.

Lol! A bit of physics *wink*
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Is punting a phase?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8125
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-28 23:11:31

On 2021-03-28 20:08:14 Lesley said:
...If the peaks of two signals with the same frequency are in exact alignment at the same time, they are said to be in phase...

On 2021-03-28 21:02:27 Cunilinkiss said:
...Exactly!!! That is when you get resonance with abnormally high peaks!!...

LMFAO...The image I get while reading this:
is of a lady receiving oral, and her nipples being erect as in the "abnormally high peaks" as she orgasms, and the resonance of her deep moans.
Fukkit I have a dirty mind!!!

Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Is punting a phase?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 05:20:51

@ss: sience gets even dirtier than that. How far things go out of phase is also linked to a term called "the power factor"...
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Is punting a phase?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2904
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 08:34:40

On 2021-03-28 22:29:51 Lesley said:

Lol! A bit of physics *wink*

I love to get physical while looking at our lovely ladies peaks ;-)
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Is punting a phase?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2905
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 08:39:04

On 2021-03-28 18:49:29 Maximilian said:

N4P: Ever Since I Met You In Sandton Friday 27 Last year you've been a Blessing to me cos of you I get more new faces everyday. And I Haven't Properly thanked you for that so I'm going to give you an Hour Booking With A Bare Blowjob, GFE,Muffin(You still the best)69 Just Like Our Last Booking you were so focused even saw that i wasn't ok. You will get dat & A friend whose gonna watch us & dance for us R500 yes you heard me you will get all this for R500. YOU DESERVE IT!!! WhatsApp Me When You're Ready You Have All My NUMBERS.

It's only a pleasure babe. Just giving credit where credit is due and you definitely deserve it.

Wow, that's an amazing offer. Thank you so much for that. Nice to be appreciated. Sounds exciting. Can't wait :D
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is punting a phase?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-29 09:30:42

Depends on the individual and your needs it can become addictive or it can be a phase. I used to punt frequently, haven't had a punt since 2019. Of course there's times I want to, like now which is why I've logged on (probably won't go through with it)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.