Vrik - Re: Words I hate
Re: Words I hate
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1080
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 17:46:48

On 2021-04-13 16:39:13 Galaxy @ Be-sensual said:
Words said in a sexual session...

Who's your daddy? Or a client asking me to call him daddy...

Daddy is reserved for the sperm donor that created you... not the sperm donor that fascinates you ;)

Calling someone daddy sexually is just so wrong on so many levels!

There is a SP that often writes using "daddy" to lure clients. Probably the biggest turn off there is. I also don't get this.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Words I hate
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 214
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-13 18:20:38

On 2021-04-13 17:08:58 Jakeburns78 said:
Who the fuck are these arseholes to ask these sort of questions, makes my blood boil. I'm sorry these ladies deserve our repect and our kindness and as a man I could not look myself in the mirror if I treated any human being like dirt because thats what the people who are asking these questions think of these ladies.

My opinion, you dont agree then I dont care

To all the ladies, thank you for what you do.

Jake

Thank you for this post @Jake. You are the type of gent that i love to spoil and pleasure as much as i possibly can.
Xxx
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Words I hate
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 18:46:00

On 2021-04-13 18:20:38 Vicky said:
On 2021-04-13 17:08:58 Jakeburns78 said: Who the fuck are these arseholes to ask these sort of questions, makes my blood boil. I'm sorry these ladies deserve our repect and our kindness and as a man I could not look myself in the mirror if I treated any human being like dirt because thats what the people who are asking these questions think of these ladies.

My opinion, you dont agree then I dont care

To all the ladies, thank you for what you do.

Jake

Thank you for this post @Jake. You are the type of gent that i love to spoil and pleasure as much as i possibly can.
Xxx

Thank you, I cant help it why must we treat people wrong, it just iritates me so much

Jake XXX
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Words I hate
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1329
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 19:40:47

On 2021-04-13 17:17:16 Le Belle said:
A genuine question, if a lady sees that the time is coming to an end, and you havent climaxed.... how would you like her to handle it?

"Cum for me baby" is surely better than, "you have five minutes left to climax, shower and go."

Some will say girls shouldn't clock watch or should take bigger gaps between clients so the current client can stay longer, but ultimately you pay for a time and service so when the time is up, as much as girls are accommodating, they shouldn't be taken advantage of either. An extra 10/15min per client can certainly add up.

How would you like girls and venues to handle the situation that makes you feel comfortable but isnt taking advantage of the situation either? Hopefully we can all learn and be better for it ;)

XoXo

There is a massive difference between saying have you cum yet 5 minutes before the hour ends as compared to 5 minutes after it has started
If Only
If Only - Re: Words I hate
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3552
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 19:56:13

On 2021-04-13 19:40:47 johndoe69za said:

There is a massive difference between saying have you cum yet 5 minutes before the hour ends as compared to 5 minutes after it has started

Couldn't have said it beter...the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Words I hate
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-13 20:05:13

Please cum

Those are simply magic words.

When the lady moves her body ever so slightly away while I am busy down there and pants :
"I am close"

And I say :
"Please cum"

Those are magic words.....

triton242
triton242 - Re: Words I hate
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 20:32:16

On 2021-04-13 16:39:13 Galaxy @ Be-sensual said:
Words said in a sexual session...

Who's your daddy? Or a client asking me to call him daddy...

Daddy is reserved for the sperm donor that created you... not the sperm donor that fascinates you ;)

Calling someone daddy sexually is just so wrong on so many levels!

Totally agree with you in this one Galaxy! Complete turn off...
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Words I hate
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 363
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 20:32:33

eish.. I hated 'No spanking'.. $h!t and that time I'm hiting her in the back.
Dammit !!
Bobbyjon
Bobbyjon - Re: Words I hate
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 270
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 20:44:34

Was once called young man( i was 2 years younger than the WG.

That was a turn off.
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Words I hate
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 660
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-13 20:51:44

On 2021-04-13 19:40:47 johndoe69za said:
On 2021-04-13 17:17:16 Le Belle said: A genuine question, if a lady sees that the time is coming to an end, and you havent climaxed.... how would you like her to handle it?

"Cum for me baby" is surely better than, "you have five minutes left to climax, shower and go."

Some will say girls shouldn't clock watch or should take bigger gaps between clients so the current client can stay longer, but ultimately you pay for a time and service so when the time is up, as much as girls are accommodating, they shouldn't be taken advantage of either. An extra 10/15min per client can certainly add up.

How would you like girls and venues to handle the situation that makes you feel comfortable but isnt taking advantage of the situation either? Hopefully we can all learn and be better for it ;)

XoXo

Totally agree and the response when a lady says that in a situation should be... "since I have 55 minutes on the clock still, are you going to guarantee me multiple orgams for the hour? If not, I'll cum when I'm ready" ;)

This is more for the common occurrence of time being close to up.

On a side note when I used to work, I used to make clients I espcially liked cum within five minutes just so I could massage them, work them up again and make them cum again ;)

XoXo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.