Navigation
Jdelray2
Jdelray2 - Re: What drives a sp to join this industry?
Re: What drives a sp to join this industry?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 270
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-30 16:48:36

Whatever the reason.
Hats off to these awesome ladies making the world a better place and keeping our serotonin levels high.
I pray you all find what you're looking for
IOverflow
IOverflow - Re: What drives a sp to join this industry?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-30 16:51:18

If it's for the money I'm surprised most of them are not snatched away by Arabs.
Then your sorted for life as they normally have multiple wives pending how much money they have.
You just lose lots of your rights, but a small price to pay right?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What drives a sp to join this industry?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-30 16:58:08

On 2021-06-30 16:48:36 Jdelray2 said:
Whatever the reason.
Hats off to these awesome ladies making the world a better place and keeping our serotonin levels high.
I pray you all find what you're looking for

Dont forget oxytocin!!!...mxm.
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: What drives a sp to join this industry?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-30 16:59:21

True story: Young, from a poor family gets left with a child by a real no-gooder.
On the bones of her backside, meets a MG at a party. Admitting she is totally broke to the MG, the MG offers her a job with training.

Now as a WG, she earns enough to support her family incl parents.

It takes more than an education to do this job, and the big mouth punters couldn't do it.
Imagine the roles reversed.
Working means sitting in a room / flat/ all day having sex with whatever walks through the door even if it is the exact "turnoff" type of person you dread. But you do it with a smile and politeness and make the twit feel like a jackpot winner.
Take a short break and do it again.
Then the next and next day, again and agan and......

You ladies are amazing.
RedRicky
RedRicky - Re: What drives a sp to join this industry?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-30 17:06:57

Absent fathers
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-30 17:09:10
Edited: 2021-06-30 17:10:55

Whatever the lady's background, it doesn't really matter, this is an industry that provides a means to an income. Whatever that income is used for also doesn't really matter, this is a means to an income to spend whichever way they wish. And that is why ladies SELL their services for money. So it is not rocket science, the back stories might differ but the ultimate reason is money.

That being said its not true that the girls never enjoy the interaction. You can get paid for something and still enjoy it, albeit not all the time. You are not going to have fun with each client, maybe not even most, but you will with some. There are some genuine gents that treat the ladies well and whose company the ladies enjoy. We are all just human, you are inevitably going to click with someone. A wg that says she has never had a great experience with a client or her eyes never rolled in the back of her head during a good muff, or never enjoyed a genuine conversation with a gent, or never enjoyed sex or was never turned on by any client or never had a good evening or afternoon with good laughter with a client is a rock or hasn't been in the industry long enough.

We are all human. We need to make money, but can have enjoyable moments in our job.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-30 17:11:20
Edited: 2021-06-30 17:13:53

On 2021-06-30 16:59:21 Georgebendsit said:
True story: Young, from a poor family gets left with a child by a real no-gooder.
On the bones of her backside, meets a MG at a party. Admitting she is totally broke to the MG, the MG offers her a job with training.

Now as a WG, she earns enough to support her family incl parents.

It takes more than an education to do this job, and the big mouth punters couldn't do it.
Imagine the roles reversed.
Working means sitting in a room / flat/ all day having sex with whatever walks through the door even if it is the exact "turnoff" type of person you dread. But you do it with a smile and politeness and make the twit feel like a jackpot winner.
Take a short break and do it again.
Then the next and next day, again and agan and......

You ladies are amazing.

I've seen punters with my own two eyes and they are not bad looking and im 100% straight and i tell you that you guys are handsome tjo so it can't be that bad.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-30 17:20:52

The official stats for unemployment in South Africa is currently 43%. The unofficial statistics are probably higher. Inflation is also out of control. The average salary that the average person can earn is not enough. Unless you are highly qualified with significant experience you are fighting with thousands of people with a matric or maybe some diploma for the same few admin or sales jobs in the R7k to R15k per month before tax bracket. If you have dependants on top of that it's difficult to live on a salary like that.

This industry doesn't ask for qualifications and experience. You can start tomorrow with nothing and earn a means to look after yourself and your dependents. And ultimately that is the attraction.
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: What drives a sp to join this industry?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 371
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-30 17:25:03

On 2021-06-30 17:20:52 Frank White said:
The official stats for unemployment in South Africa is currently 43%. The unofficial statistics are probably higher. Inflation is also out of control. The average salary that the average person can earn is not enough. Unless you are highly qualified with significant experience you are fighting with thousands of people with a matric or maybe some diploma for the same few admin or sales jobs in the R7k to R15k per month before tax bracket. If you have dependants on top of that it's difficult to live on a salary like that.

This industry doesn't ask for qualifications and experience. You can start tomorrow with nothing and earn a means to look after yourself and your dependents. And ultimately that is the attraction.

The median salary in South Africa is far less than 4000.
Liza
Liza - Re: What drives a sp to join this industry?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2474
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-30 17:31:03

On 2021-06-30 16:51:18 IOverflow said:
If it's for the money I'm surprised most of them are not snatched away by Arabs.
Then your sorted for life as they normally have multiple wives pending how much money they have.
You just lose lots of your rights, but a small price to pay right?

Big price to pay as I would NEVER be happy. My personality doesn't sit well with my right as human being having freedom. I would rather hump all day everyday and my heart is calm at night when I go to bed. Grew up very poor so between money and freedom I will choose freedom. Can't see myself with all the diamonds, gold and money but have no voice. That's mental torture at its best. Lol...just my opinion.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.