Navigation
Cuteclient
Cuteclient - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2009-09-16 12:10:41

Her body has really improved with age. I was with her in 2003 1st. She looked like a school girl back then...prob about 19.

She had a ZIT problem afterwards but she was always cool.....could relate well with her. Her taste in partners were always a bit on the bad side thou...
derik
derik - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2009-09-17 08:02:57

Hi Guys

I have been doing this for more than 11 years, by far she is the best fuck i have ever had!!!! she used to dress up in whatever i wanted her to wear, those suspenders and the long black boots WOW i just wish she did a full house again,was really nice to chat to and we got along very well,she really is a very nice person and the best fuck ever!!
joe1234
joe1234 - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2009-09-17 13:21:30

Derik - im gonna b in ct in Nov ,i need 2 knw if she travels ? owo ? cim ? rates ?

Joe
dianKK
dianKK - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2009-09-17 15:10:52

I dont believe a word of all this
derik
derik - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2009-09-18 08:26:23

Hi Joe

Yes she does OWO,doesnt do full house and rates i think is R700 for the hour,i really just wish she did full house again, and diankk why would i lie??

She is hot as hell and by the way she had an awesome boob job done!
collection
collection - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-15 23:53:11

She's charging R900/hour when I went in April.
She was awesome. I would go back to her. I didn't know she offered oral. But I definitely ask for oral when I am back in CT.
FullHouse
FullHouse - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-16 10:09:07

I used to visit her up until a year and a half ago. She confided in me once she catched herpes which reoccurred down there and stopped doing full house for the sake of her clients because she did it on and off too many times and it hurt her businss. She gives a good massage. Face isnt nice though. R900 is better spent on other ladies IMHO.
PARIS MASSAGE
PARIS MASSAGE - This is a made up LIE!!!
This is a made up LIE!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 12:41:49

Hi,Guys! It's Paris here herself from ST! I broke up with my boyfriend about 2 months ago and his the one that posted this horrible lie about me saying i had herpes! God's truth i can honestly say i have never ever had an STD in my life! It's strange how all of a sudden someone is saying this about me? Im sorry but i am very clean thats one thing about me! His angry because i had him put in jail and they sent him to Poolsmoor for a while. He beat on me and did more fraud behind my back so im just glad his gone and out of my life!He signed up as a basic member and now his trying to destroy my business to get me back.I was with a mofie because he loved me to do him with a strap on up the ass and that's the truth!He also worked as a male to male prostitute.Dont know what i was thinking when i met him!And just one more thing, i am most definitely not a boy!Im a real GIRL! And a very SEXY one to! LUV PARIS xoxo
lover007
lover007 - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 13:15:07

ha ha ha , Yes Paris , was it you that Blackmailed your Docter?????
FullHouse
FullHouse - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 13:20:53
Edited: 2010-08-18 13:34:52

Please do not lie Paris. I last saw you a year and a half ago as a regular John. To help you remember I was the Asian looking gent who works at the bookstore. We did fullhouse a few times before you stopped and two bookings after that. Please come clean on this because people will respect you and you will see many new people because it proves you place your client's health before your pocket. Thank you also for confirming the type of company you keep. For obvious reasons I wont be visiting again. Sorry if I hurt your feelings and do what you do best. Keeping your clients happy men.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.