Navigation
9cloud9
9cloud9 - Re: No condom, would you?
Re: No condom, would you?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Aug 2007
Posts to Date: 655
View Profile
Posted: 2026-10-02 12:08:59

On 2026-10-02 11:44:58 Stunning Chanel said:
I don't offer fh without condom there is lady's that does offer but some ask to less for it like the girl you said R300 extra for without I honestly think that is really unclean



Its crazy for any lady to do this. The risk is too great. Std's, pregnancy etc. Girl girls really carry the greatest risk with sex. Tgirls, ladyboys etc is another thing. Many, not all, once they know you or like you, offer without including creampies, cim etc. It is sometimes like a way of affirming trust and affection. But its like playing Russian roulette.
grayXxX
grayXxX - Re: No condom, would you?
Re: No condom, would you?
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Jul 2022
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2026-10-02 15:21:51

On 2026-10-01 10:09:23 Smile4U said:
Thanks, amazing how people 2nd guess what I did. I definitely did not accept the offer. I ran for the hills. I was wondering what others would do. For me, a condom is a must, but if she offers bareback, the risk is even too high with a condom.


This logic is half-baked and you're assessing the risk incorrectly. The risk lies solely in the fact that you don't know her sexual health status, and it applies to any WG - whether they openly offer bareback or not. A WG who's strict with condoms with clients could still catch something from her bf and/or whoever else she's letting raw dog her outside the industry. Likewise a pornstar who only does it raw on the job can still be sexually healthy because they verify the sexual health of those they perform with. The uncertainty is what your condom is insuring against.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.