Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-27 06:55:46

Name: Annie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Gallo Manor

Full Profile: [View Annie's Full Profile]

My second visit with Annie.
Fantastic experience. Really seem to enjoy herself and top notch in all departments. One of the best sessions I had.
I found that the lack of English was no problem. Everything flows naturally and no need (time) to speak.
Probably slightly older than the age given and a few sighs of motherhood but for me still a solid 5 in that department
Gave a 5 for telephone as well as the arrangements through what’s up right through to being in the room was good.
Venue good. Getting to the back of the house is a bit tight but my car just fits.

Will return when I get a chance

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Butch43
Butch43 - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-22 20:22:22

Venue:It is the house with other girls working there in Lotus Street,Gallo Manor.
Compared to same places with Thai girls like Edenvale or Morningside,this house is cleaner,nicer and feeling also more safer and comfortable.
Showers always got hot water and good cleaning up soap and clean towels.
All room got the gas heater for cold days,very good-5 stars

Pricing:Too good,I can afford maximum 11x every month for Annie's pricing-5 stars

Appearance of lady:I repeat visit Annie every month since start of the year,sometimes 2x in 1 month,she is so good,that is why.
Each time I am meeting her,she make the most effort to wear hot party girl outfit,with makeup and whore heels,but most of all,she isalways giving me big smile,hug and kiss and make it feel as if she really liking to see me.
This make me feel very happy in my heart so I try to visit at least 1 time each month-5 stars

Sexual perfornance:Annie is giving me great sex performance each time,intensive kissing,too much eye contact,smile and laugh and flirt and tease and bj-ing me with intention,like she is starving for my cock,best feeling and making my ego big also,because I feel sexy and desirable all times I am in her room with her.
She is no doubt one of the best girls to book,I love her body,all of it,from toenail right to end of her hair on her head.
This girl is danger for me,because long after booking is complete,her image stay in my mind and then I get hardie in inappropriate times at my workplace.
Back home,Annie is the best kind of good girl we want,demon lover in bed,and perfect desirable GF in public.
Annie,tu toh mera dil churaaliya-5 stars all the way.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

JacoSmith
JacoSmith - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-22 20:25:54

Had the pleasure of being with Annie for the 4th time.

What a pleasure it was.

She really knows what she is doing and goes out of her way to make sure you have a good time.

Deffinitely one of my all time favorites.

Thank you for an amazing time

See you again soon

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Xantos3
Xantos3 - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-19 22:47:07

Was in the area again so decided to do another visit. Just getting better with each visit. Annie is really special and looks better than her pics.
Will most certainly visit again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

prozacker
prozacker - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-25 13:14:21

A real gem of a lady, i honestly cant find anything negative to say about her, only negative comments is no discount on hourly rate for overnighter, and thats a comment about venue

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-10-10 07:51:11

Had the pleasure with her 12 times
Freshmeat17
Freshmeat17 - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-22 13:10:38

Dressed beautifully, make up on and that's a great start. Super sexy nurse outfit,banging little body. Now the massage: thai oil , slip &slide, ear nibbles, soft sexy kisses everywhere. Moaning and groaning ,rubbing...The oral and main act were to die for. Got treated like a king and got way more than I could have imagined. Steamy and hot, just not enough time..Simply superb!!! Thanks gorgeous

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6575
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-19 17:15:17

Can't say much that I and others haven't said before but closing to around 40 punts with this girl which is the most I've ever punted one wg should say enough.

This honey is my everything fuck and she's just fucking delicious. This is my redemption fuck when I've had a shitty pint, she's my revenge fuck when I have issues with the gf and she's my fuck fuck when I just want a proper solid fuck or should say fucks for the full hour when I'm in the mood.

Body is still young, hot, soft, smooth and petite; so divine to bend and carry and fuck in every way although she loves fucking to so I spend some me time on my back let letting her ride me like a bull.

That pussy is soon gorgeous, neat and tidy, always clean and tasty. Every bit of her is so responsive to touch, sucks, bites, and penetration that sometimes it's worth just seeing her in pleasure. I even tried to have sessions to just focus on her but she'll never have it. She will make sure she gets you there, most times twice and she pretty much tried to ensure I come again even if time goes a little over.

She once spent the entire session between rounds sucking my cock, no breaks in between and her mouth is heaven, well all of her is, between there legs and every other bit you touch.

Did I mention she fucks the hell out of you? No? Well, she does and she comes very easily so many of those moans and screaming is genuine as hell. Tongue, dick or fingers, this girls cums.

N4P

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 924
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-30 16:18:28

On 2024-01-19 17:15:17 Need4Passion said:

Can't say much that I and others haven't said before but closing to around 40 punts with this girl which is the most I've ever punted one wg should say enough.

This honey is my everything fuck and she's just fucking delicious. This is my redemption fuck when I've had a shitty pint, she's my revenge fuck when I have issues with the gf and she's my fuck fuck when I just want a proper solid fuck or should say fucks for the full hour when I'm in the mood.

Body is still young, hot, soft, smooth and petite; so divine to bend and carry and fuck in every way although she loves fucking to so I spend some me time on my back let letting her ride me like a bull.

That pussy is soon gorgeous, neat and tidy, always clean and tasty. Every bit of her is so responsive to touch, sucks, bites, and penetration that sometimes it's worth just seeing her in pleasure. I even tried to have sessions to just focus on her but she'll never have it. She will make sure she gets you there, most times twice and she pretty much tried to ensure I come again even if time goes a little over.

She once spent the entire session between rounds sucking my cock, no breaks in between and her mouth is heaven, well all of her is, between there legs and every other bit you touch.

Did I mention she fucks the hell out of you? No? Well, she does and she comes very easily so many of those moans and screaming is genuine as hell. Tongue, dick or fingers, this girls cums.

N4P

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Quite a review ! Annie seems impressive
DaDeviant
DaDeviant - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-09 07:17:10

Where is this, and what language does she speak? Thanks

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.